Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Experiences with Evolve XS
Mars82
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 820
Thanks received:
552 thanks in 366 posts

RE: Experiences with Evolve XS
06-29-2013 9:30 PM

Hey dsouza. I'm a bit older than you. I'm also not what one would call an attractive guy. Short, balding, beer gut, need to lose about 20 lbs. Seldom go to bars, but two of the times i did, i ended up getting laid. One was a late 20's, the other 19 (friend of a friend of a friend). Both of them i met the first time. The firt time, i was wearing LAL produncts, the second, PheromoneXS. Maybe it was natural game. I didn't change anything, just the natural me. Joined the chat, then eventually, they started getting close, and then followed me to my room. I didn't have to ask for sex. Looking back, it seemed that they were the ones doing the asking...lol. I entered the bar with the intention of just having a couple of drinks and a chat with friends. I ended up fetting more.

I agree with the guys above. Good grooming and confidence is very important.

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7 (sample)

PheromoneXS:
AscendXS, CohesionXS spray and oil, EvolveXS, ExoticaXS, ConnectionsXS, BlissXS (sample), VibeXS (sample), AscendXS oil (sample), FlirtXS (sample). XS99 Beta (Mascot), XS100 Beta (Celebrity), XiSt, 106B (KimbaXS), APi (sample), XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta CrushXS

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly.
06-29-2013 9:30 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by paradigmshift
dsouza
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 35
Thanks received:
195 thanks in 99 posts

06-30-2013 4:34 AM

(06-29-2013 9:30 PM)Mars82 Wrote:  Hey dsouza. I'm a bit older than you. I'm also not what one would call an attractive guy. Short, balding, beer gut, need to lose about 20 lbs. Seldom go to bars, but two of the times i did, i ended up getting laid. One was a late 20's, the other 19 (friend of a friend of a friend). Both of them i met the first time. The firt time, i was wearing LAL produncts, the second, PheromoneXS. Maybe it was natural game. I didn't change anything, just the natural me. Joined the chat, then eventually, they started getting close, and then followed me to my room. I didn't have to ask for sex. Looking back, it seemed that they were the ones doing the asking...lol. I entered the bar with the intention of just having a couple of drinks and a chat with friends. I ended up fetting more.

I agree with the guys above. Good grooming and confidence is very important.

You say natural game.. Can you describe how you spoke to these women or what books you used to get them so into you?
06-30-2013 4:34 AM
Mars82
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 820
Thanks received:
552 thanks in 366 posts

06-30-2013 5:14 AM

(06-30-2013 4:34 AM)dsouza Wrote:  You say natural game.. Can you describe how you spoke to these women or what books you used to get them so into you?

Just the normal me. I enjoy listening and giving my opinions, laughing and just having a good time. For example, whenever they talk about school or work, i give a bit about my experiences too. I joke a lot too. I just like making people laugh.

i haven't read any books on pua. In fact the first time i encountered the term pua was through this forum. Also, i don't think that those strategies would work here in asia. The culture is different.

I believe that here, if one is perceived to have status and has a sense of humor, girls gravitate towards you.

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7 (sample)

PheromoneXS:
AscendXS, CohesionXS spray and oil, EvolveXS, ExoticaXS, ConnectionsXS, BlissXS (sample), VibeXS (sample), AscendXS oil (sample), FlirtXS (sample). XS99 Beta (Mascot), XS100 Beta (Celebrity), XiSt, 106B (KimbaXS), APi (sample), XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta CrushXS

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly.
06-30-2013 5:14 AM
Thanks given by dsouza, Snoopyace, paradigmshift

Snoopyace
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 275
Thanks received:
788 thanks in 363 posts

06-30-2013 12:20 PM

(06-30-2013 5:14 AM)Mars82 Wrote:  I believe that here, if one is perceived to have status and has a sense of humor, girls gravitate towards you.

That seems pretty universal. It is the same here in the U.S.

Do our experiences determine our beliefs or do our beliefs determine our experiences?
06-30-2013 12:20 PM
Thanks given by Mars82, paradigmshift
Leon226
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 30
Thanks received:
8 thanks in 8 posts

07-01-2013 8:31 AM

(06-29-2013 5:08 PM)dsouza Wrote:  I open a lot of girls with evolve on lately and nothing.. I talk to them etc for 30 sec or so and they then make an excuse and say they're busy and dash off!

I think all this talk of mones and game etc is bullshit.. if you're not in shape you can forget about getting with the hottest girls.

That is my weakness right now. I need to put on 10-15 lbs of muscle and lose 30 lbs of fat. This is the erosion of health due to declining testosterone levels and aging over a 20 year timeframe.

No amount of mones or game can make up from an initial impression of someone in wicked shape.. i just think of all the woman I am interested in and they all have nice bodies with little to no fat.

I am on my way to changing but it will be a slow process. Over 40 and out of shape spells disaster when dating 20 somethings or even early thirties who are in great shape no matter the personality.. There is a MINIMUM level of fitness required to score with women of this breed mones no mones, game no game.

Maybe you should try AV instead? SteveO...

AscendXS(spray+oil), EvolveXS(spray+oil), CohesionXS(spray+oil), DominationXS(oil), BlissXS.
Corporativo, Alfa Maschio, LIIK
Wolf, Nude Alpha, Aqua Vitae.
Scent of Eros, Alpha 7,
07-01-2013 8:31 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  My experiences on Ascend, Evolve, and Cohesion Mustang 4 1,065 08-23-2012 11:46 AM
Last Post: clide7