Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Exotic Pheromones, and Inexpensive Raw Ingredients / Concentrates
Alpha Dream - Banned
Banned

Sex: Male

Exotic Pheromones, and Inexpensive Raw Ingredients / Concentrates
11-17-2010 11:05 PM

Hi Everyone, Christopher from Alpha Dream,

I wanted to let you know that we do offer a variety of pheromone chemicals (in raw form) and pheromone concentrates (available as either an alcohol solution or alcohol / PG mix with a fine mist sprayer) at very reasonable prices.

We also can source virtually any pheromone known to man, and can offer exotic compounds at reasonable prices.

Examples of compounds we stock and offer for sale are as follows:

Androstadienone
Androstenone
Androstanone
Alpha Androstenol
Beta Androstenol
Androsterone
Epiandrosterone
Estratetraenol
Dehydroisoandrosterone Sodium Sulfate
Tetrahydrodeoxycorticosterone
4-androstenone
and others..

We can source other compounds including the following:

beta-androstadienol
alpha-androstadienol
methoxyestratetraenol
acetoxyestratetraenol
methoxyestratetraenone
estratetraenone
and others...

In the upcoming weeks we will offer you links to directly purchase the compounds we stock, either in raw form, or in a concentrate with dropper-bottle or fine mist sprayer.

If you are interested in any of these in the meanwhile, please let me know via email to [email protected] and I can give you prices and links to purchase.

Please note that we are a bulk supplier of pheromone chemicals, espeically androstadienone, estratetraenol, and androstenol, and can offer these compounds in bulk sizes (I.e. 1 gram or more) for manufacturing for $300-$400 per gram.

~ Chris S.
11-17-2010 11:05 PM
Find all posts by this user
Pagodeiro
on the court .. not on the stands

Rep Post

RE: Exotic Pheromones, and Inexpensive Raw Ingredients / Concentrates
11-18-2010 5:37 AM

Clapping

WOW .. i'm swept from my feets !

and this before christmas !!

Pago

on the court instead of on the stands
11-18-2010 5:37 AM
Beccah
Queen of the Bs

Sex: Female

Rep Post

11-18-2010 4:14 PM

So if we wanted to get one of your formulas in a concentrate form to to boost our own fragrance, what would be the consumer pricing on that? Asking as a consumer purchasing strictly for personal use.
11-18-2010 4:14 PM
JohnnyHard
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-19-2010 4:41 PM

Fuck, that's really great, Chris you are THE MAN...!!! Give heartGood
11-19-2010 4:41 PM
JAYCEE
Serious Poster

Rep Post

12-14-2010 6:34 AM

Hey Chris,

Do you have a quick description of what these individual -mones are reported to do for most users?

I am unfamiliar with many that you list.

Thank you!
12-14-2010 6:34 AM

jvkohl
Expert

12-25-2010 11:02 PM

"A fragrance containing true human pheromones would be the first to have real experimental evidence to support these claims."

So far as I know, my colleagues and I are the only researchers who have presented experimental evidence to support claims for the effectiveness of The Scent of Eros and The Mind's Eyes products for men. As we reported 5 times at different scientific congresses: the mixture we used influenced flirtatious behaviors in women, and also increased their self-reported level of attraction. One of the two chemicals in the mixture has physiological effects; the other -- in combination -- appears to elicit the behavioral affect. This is consistent with everything I've found in my research, and what I've published in book form, journal articles and a book chapter. In light of any new claims for the effectiveness of what someone is calling a pheromone, forum members might want to consider a more scientific perspective--as presented in the article quoted, and linked below.

"The use of a concentration that far exceeds those found in natural sources, particularly in the absence of using lower concentrations, i.e., those closer to physiological levels, is counterintuitive and completely unsound. Indeed, presenting AND at such a high concentration is itself likely to produce its own effects. A biological effect should be examined using physiological levels of the natural substance."

James V. Kohl
12-25-2010 11:02 PM
mark-in-dallas
Nobody at all

Rep Post

12-26-2010 8:29 AM

This has been an ungoing battle for years. Just because science hasn't explained pheromones does not mean they do not work or that using them is unsound.

We still don't fully understand how the brain works, yet pharmacuetical companies produce new drug almost daily to affect how our brains work. And, there's strong evidence that most of the drugs cannot cross the blood/brain barrier.

And, not much more than 500 years ago scientists believed the world was flat.

The older I get the less threatening a life sentence sounds

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.
12-26-2010 8:29 AM
jvkohl
Expert

12-26-2010 12:18 PM

The effects of pheromones on the physiology and the behavior of species from yeasts to non-human primates have been scientifically well-detailed.

In no species does the affect on behavior of the different mixtures of pheromones depend on the use of supraphysiological amounts.

The original experiments with moths did not use 1000 to 1,000,000 times the amount of bombykol, which affected the behavior of males from miles away. So, what is the basis for manufacturer's claims that their products include the highest concentration of however many unspecified human pheromones they claim to include?

It's clear to me that such claims are based on common marketing practices that promote the "more-is-better" concept. Shall we all buy into the super-sizing of products that supposedly contain human pheromones? At what point does this excess become as toxic as the food industry's promotions have become to our health--via increased obesity? Granted, we're not going to eat pheromones, but consider this: What effect could be expected on a male moth exposed to one million times the natural exposure to a female's pheromones? I doubt he would fly upwind to find her. He would probably want to go in any direction that would help him avoid contact--even if she was the best looking female of all. Conceptually, if not yet scientifically shown, men who have used excessive amounts of products that contain androstenone could expect a similar response from women. Some of the men here have almost undoubtedly experienced this.

It should be obvious that moderation, in all things, is the key to success. But that's not good marketing, is it?

James V. Kohl

(12-26-2010 8:29 AM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  This has been an ungoing battle for years. Just because science hasn't explained pheromones does not mean they do not work or that using them is unsound.

We still don't fully understand how the brain works, yet pharmacuetical companies produce new drug almost daily to affect how our brains work. And, there's strong evidence that most of the drugs cannot cross the blood/brain barrier.

And, not much more than 500 years ago scientists believed the world was flat.
12-26-2010 12:18 PM
mark-in-dallas
Nobody at all

Rep Post

12-26-2010 12:50 PM

I was referring to your first paragraph, in which you state: "So far as I know, my colleagues and I are the only researchers who have presented experimental evidence to support claims for the effectiveness of The Scent of Eros and The Mind's Eyes products for men." AND "In light of any new claims for the effectiveness of what someone is calling a pheromone, forum members might want to consider a more scientific perspective"

Please point out anywhere I have EVER said that more is better.

The older I get the less threatening a life sentence sounds

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.
12-26-2010 12:50 PM
jvkohl
Expert

12-26-2010 2:32 PM

Thanks for the clarification. Of course you have never said that more is better. My mention of that is due to the title of this thread, which includes the word "concentrates" and the marketer's inclusion of pricing. For example, androstenol @ $300-$400 per gram. Chris may want to clarify whether he would sell one gram of androstenol diluted in "... either an alcohol solution or alcohol / PG mix with a fine mist sprayer)" If so, how much diluent would be used?

One gram equates well with my mention of 1000 times more than what is required to elicit an affect. In this case, however, the affect we demonstrated was on women's flirtatious behavior (and self reported level of attraction) during a 15 minute interaction. I like to compare our time frame with that of the marketing claim for Athena products: "...effective for 74% in 8 week published scientific study" But even her claim of effectiveness in 8 weeks was debunked by other researchers who reviewed her results and published their conclusions about the validity of her reports, which were invalidated. For example, see:

James V. Kohl

(12-26-2010 12:50 PM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  I was referring to your first paragraph, in which you state: "So far as I know, my colleagues and I are the only researchers who have presented experimental evidence to support claims for the effectiveness of The Scent of Eros and The Mind's Eyes products for men." AND "In light of any new claims for the effectiveness of what someone is calling a pheromone, forum members might want to consider a more scientific perspective"

Please point out anywhere I have EVER said that more is better.
12-26-2010 2:32 PM

Share This Thread
Thread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Bulk concentrates MoneMau5 2 2,517 01-24-2013 12:07 PM
Last Post: MoneMau5