Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Exotic Pheromones, and Inexpensive Raw Ingredients / Concentrates
Alpha Dream
Vendor

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 34
Thanks received:
91 thanks in 32 posts

RE: Exotic Pheromones, and Inexpensive Raw Ingredients / Concentrates
02-14-2011 9:56 PM

Quote:This is especially important given the contamination of products with lead, for example, which has been an issue from overseas suppliers.

Also, Sigma-Aldrich did not previously sell to individuals not involved with research at universities or medical facilities (as indicated by the shipping address). I thought there was a law against distribution to private parties. If not, the question of purity guarantees still remains.

Thank you in advance for informing us about these issues,

James V. Kohl

You know what james, i give up. I'd rather not sell pheromones ingredients or concentrates than have to be openly criticizied and terrorized by you every chance you get.

I've deleted the links.
(This post was last modified: 02-14-2011 9:58 PM by Alpha Dream.)
02-14-2011 9:56 PM
Find all posts by this user

jvkohl
Expert

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 20
Thanks received:
57 thanks in 41 posts

02-14-2011 10:42 PM

I regret that you think I intended to banish you from discussion of your products and eliminate your sales with my questions. I find it admirable that you are helping to promote the concept by making the chemicals available for testing by individuals. After all, that's how I got started. But I did need to jump through some hoops to do it, and hoped that others might not need to do so. You now put them in the untenable position of contacting a chemical supply company and asking questions that will typically be answered negatively, if only for the fact that the chemical companies don't need the business from individuals who are purchasing 25mg amounts. Also, when I first tried to get 5 grams of DHEA for example, I was told it was a controlled substance; an anabolic steroid (circa 1993). Turns out someone in authority knew that it had been dropped from that list, and I was able to begin working with it two years before it became readily available, when others brought it in from Great Britain to an anti-aging medicine conference. A pharmacist purchased 2 kilos of DHEA and the physician's group I worked with was the first to prescribe it to patients in the US, so far as I know.

Given your tenacity with regard to the VNO controversy, which resulted in the demise of my relationship with Love-Scent, I am surprised that you now so readily withdraw. If you are unwilling to answer my questions, I will understand that you have no need to explain yourself or your sales strategy. Lies about the effectiveness of products or how they work are something else entirely. Your previous response to my questions on the scientific support assured me you have not lied on the Pherotruth Forum.

I sincerely hope you will reconsider posting the links to your products, and apologize for any turmoil I might have caused you in this regard.

James V. Kohl

(02-14-2011 9:56 PM)Alpha Dream Wrote:  You know what james, i give up. I'd rather not sell pheromones ingredients or concentrates than have to be openly criticizied and terrorized by you every chance you get.

I've deleted the links.
02-14-2011 10:42 PM
mark-in-dallas
Nobody Special

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 199
Thanks received:
328 thanks in 239 posts

02-14-2011 11:12 PM

This is addressed only to jvkohl and alpha dream (Chris). These discussions belong in the Pheromone Vendors forum, where you can carry on your discussions and/or jabs at each other in PRIVATE!

I am closing this thread, however, if Chris wishes to repost the links to available molecules, I will allow that. PM me if you wish to do so.

This forum is NOT a venue for science VS marketing, nor is it a venue for scientists/marketers/companies/individuals to poke jabs or make insinuations intended to cause harm to any scientist/marketer/company/individual.

You are both marketers, and while I understand that this forum is titled "Research Forum" it was never intended for companies selling pheromone products to enter into discussions with one another.

James, I will be hapy to create a forum for your products and link to pheromones.com, if you so wish, just PM me and its done. Chris, this thread probably should have been created in the Alpha Dream forum, and if you wish to have it moved and reinstate your links, I'll be happy to move and sticky it.

However, you both need to read the "Policies for Pheromone Vendors and Manufacturers" thread in the private forum we have established for vendor discussions, and any future conversations between the two of you, or any other company should be confined to that forum.

And neither of you are to post in any thread concerning another vendor or their products again, as per the Vendor Policies: no vendors are to engage in conversations with other vendors in the open forums, or post in threads about another vendors product(s).

I don't think neither I nor our members are interested in seeing this kind of bickering on the forum.

[Image: flying_dragon.gif]

In the end, your legacy should be what you've accomplished and what you left behind, not what battles you fought and who you drove into the dust.
02-14-2011 11:12 PM
Thanks given by dbot, bonadzz, kmacc45

Share This Thread
Thread Closed