Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Excellent service!
Panikos
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 58
Thanks received:
101 thanks in 66 posts

Excellent service!
03-18-2014 11:31 AM

I placed an order on 14/3 and I received the products on 18/3 (FedEx)!!!

I'm more than happy!!

Thank youBig Grin
03-18-2014 11:31 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

jamiep
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
8 thanks in 6 posts

RE: Excellent service!
03-18-2014 4:09 PM

(03-18-2014 11:31 AM)Panikos Wrote:  I placed an order on 14/3 and I received the products on 18/3 (FedEx)!!!

I'm more than happy!!

Thank youBig Grin

Yes, they use FedEx which does fast delivery but you also pay around $32. I am interested to know what their new formula is like. Please share any experience you notice with MAG
03-18-2014 4:09 PM
Thanks given by V-nice, sushi
Panikos
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 58
Thanks received:
101 thanks in 66 posts

03-20-2014 9:52 AM

I have paid similar amounts of money for other Post services that took ages for the delivery......... so, at the moment I try to order from companies that they deal with FedEx.
I have ordered Max Attraction (not Gold) since I prefer the unscented versions and according to the site it is exactly the same formula.

I would like to test it more before I report about the product, but I have to tell you that I noticed some positive reactions from the 1st use of it:

I'm 43 years old. I was in a good mood after spraying MAX Attraction (2 sprays-1 on each side of the neck, 1 spray on the clothes (chest area)).
I decided to get the local bus since I'm lazy and I was curious to test the new 'toy'. A young girl (about 18) entered at the next stop. There were many free seats in the bus but she came next to me!! She started talking to her friends on the phone stating loudly the place where they were going to meet. Then she smiled and took a 'relaxing' position on the seat... She touched her hair, her neck, then she put her hands between her legs. Some times she was touching me with her leg and her face was turning redRedface. When she was to get out from the bus she looked at me, smiled and said 'good night'.
03-20-2014 9:52 AM
Thanks given by meme371, scorpio69, V-nice, Vladimir
stefdude

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 584
Thanks received:
585 thanks in 342 posts

03-20-2014 10:25 AM

(03-20-2014 9:52 AM)Panikos Wrote:  I have paid similar amounts of money for other Post services that took ages for the delivery......... so, at the moment I try to order from companies that they deal with FedEx.
I have ordered Max Attraction (not Gold) since I prefer the unscented versions and according to the site it is exactly the same formula.

I would like to test it more before I report about the product, but I have to tell you that I noticed some positive reactions from the 1st use of it:

I'm 43 years old. I was in a good mood after spraying MAX Attraction (2 sprays-1 on each side of the neck, 1 spray on the clothes (chest area)).
I decided to get the local bus since I'm lazy and I was curious to test the new 'toy'. A young girl (about 18) entered at the next stop. There were many free seats in the bus but she came next to me!! She started talking to her friends on the phone stating loudly the place where they were going to meet. Then she smiled and took a 'relaxing' position on the seat... She touched her hair, her neck, then she put her hands between her legs. Some times she was touching me with her leg and her face was turning redRedface. When she was to get out from the bus she looked at me, smiled and said 'good night'.

Wow, nice hit!Is this their new formula which is supposed to be close to the original one?

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
03-20-2014 10:25 AM
Thanks given by Panikos
jamiep
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
8 thanks in 6 posts

03-22-2014 3:15 PM

(03-20-2014 10:25 AM)stefdude Wrote:  Wow, nice hit!Is this their new formula which is supposed to be close to the original one?

I am not sure anyone knows if this new formula is close to the old formula, we are just trying find out how good their new formula is as it has just come out
03-22-2014 3:15 PM
Thanks given by Panikos

V-nice

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1622
Thanks received:
2109 thanks in 716 posts

03-22-2014 4:31 PM

Lookout for any blatant stares, blatant flirting, women hot and bothered.
Any signs of sexual frustration.

There was nothing subtle about the old MAG!... the attraction was heavy, women dared to flirt and get your attention. Very potent and hit very fast, from my experience... That is of course, if it's indeed anything like the old version.

"The man that knows he doesn't know, is a wise man."
03-22-2014 4:31 PM
MMM

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4118
Thanks received:
2180 thanks in 1055 posts

03-22-2014 4:34 PM

(03-22-2014 4:31 PM)V-nice Wrote:  Lookout for any blatant stares, blatant flirting, women hot and bothered.
Any signs of sexual frustration.

There was nothing subtle about the old MAG!... the attraction was heavy, women dared to flirt and get your attention. Very potent and hit very fast, from my experience... That is of course, if it's indeed anything like the old version.

I was just logging on to say it SOUNDS LIKE A SET UP! Dirol And that I'll believe it when those who have tried the REAL batch post.

"according to the site it is exactly the same formula." Yeah, right! Xyxgun

I think they should send you a FREE BOTTLE, V, and let you put it through the test. Training1
(This post was last modified: 03-22-2014 4:36 PM by MMM.)
03-22-2014 4:34 PM
Thanks given by V-nice
V-nice

Rep Post

Thanks received:
2109 thanks in 716 posts

03-22-2014 4:44 PM

I agree! They should! I already know what signs to look for. The difference between the bottle I have now and the one from the past is HUGE!

So you're right... It's hard to believe the "exactly the same formula" crap!!... Same as what??!
You make me actually want to ask them about a free bottle! Hmmm...

03-22-2014 4:44 PM
Thanks given by MMM
MMM

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4118
Thanks received:
2180 thanks in 1055 posts

03-22-2014 4:54 PM

(03-22-2014 4:44 PM)V-nice Wrote:  You make me actually want to ask them about a free bottle! Hmmm...

I say, "GO FOR IT!" If they want to sell, or trick someone into buying it, they should be WILLING to send someone who KNOWS the difference a FREE BOTTLE.

YOU hear that, Love Essential? Send V a FREE BOTTLE, and let him report his findings. 'Cause I, and I'm sure others do, too, find it HARD to believe people coming in here with 1-30 posts talking about how something that NO ONE IS TALKING ABOUT OR BUYING is working so well. I know you're watching. facepalm

Reminds me of all the Sex Pills ads about how it's GUARANTEED TO WORK, OR YOUR MONEY BACK, WITH NO QUESTIONS ASKED (LESS SHIPPING AND HANDLING). IF it worked, the SHIPPING AND HANDLING should be refunded, too! mooning
03-22-2014 4:54 PM
Thanks given by V-nice, Panikos, stefdude

V-nice

Rep Post

Thanks received:
2109 thanks in 716 posts

03-23-2014 1:49 AM

You make me laugh MMM, and it is so true!

I did what you said and I explained myself and requested my sample of the new MAG to luvessentials, and now waiting for a reply back from them. Hopefully they will send it to me, don't see why it would be a problem. Let's see what happens...

03-23-2014 1:49 AM
Thanks given by MMM, Panikos

Share This Thread