Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Excellent service!
MMM

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4118
Thanks received:
2180 thanks in 1055 posts

RE: Excellent service!
03-23-2014 6:58 AM

(03-23-2014 1:49 AM)V-nice Wrote:  You make me laugh MMM, and it is so true!

I did what you said and I explained myself and requested my sample of the new MAG to luvessentials, and now waiting for a reply back from them. Hopefully they will send it to me, don't see why it would be a problem. Let's see what happens...

yEaH, baby! Party Lets see how bad they wanna prove that it's the SAME FORMULA!! Beee

V-Nice for President!!! Yahoo
03-23-2014 6:58 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by V-nice
Panikos
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 58
Thanks received:
101 thanks in 66 posts

03-23-2014 10:13 AM

Shake well the bottles.

Tests:
3 days ago
1) 2 sprays of MAX Attraction on the neck, 1 spray on clothes (chest), 1 on each wrist.
I was out for a coffee with a lady (friend Big Grin) , 32 yrs old. She is not my type, I'm not her type, but we are very good friends... I noticed that she was paying attention to whatever I was saying, she was in a good mood, at one point she started singing and told me that she felt happy to see me after long time... When I left her at home she told me that I'm a nice person and she would love to see me againKiss2.

Last night
2) 2 sprays of Max Attraction + 2 sprays of LIIK v.2 on the neck, 1 spray of Max Attraction on clothes (chest), 1 spray of Max Attraction on each wrist.

I was out for a drink with 3 ladies, ages 30-35 (2 good friendsFriends & their cousin that I met for 1st time). They were in a very good mood, smiling a lot , dancing all the time, touching me continuously and trying to drag me to dance with them. One of my friends hugged me saying loudly to the others 'He is mine, don't touch himHeatWacko' and everybody started laughing. I would like to continue with them but I had to leave, so they came one by one and hugged and kissed me saying that they will call me soon to go out to a club with them. Then the one who hugged me earlier whispered to me that their cousin liked me and was asking them about me....

I have not tested the products for long time effects but I think that they create a positive aura for the users.
03-23-2014 10:13 AM
V-nice

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1621
Thanks received:
2109 thanks in 716 posts

03-24-2014 12:31 PM

Well I've made it clear that the bottles I have now are totally different in comparison to the older version. I told them that if the new bottles are anything like the ones I have now, then they still are NOTHING compared to the versions of the past.

This is how they replied.. Lol

"
Thanks for your email and loyalty to our products, it is greatly appreciated. With respect to the new bottles, we have not changed the formula, it is identical to the formula in the bottles you currently have, we simply changed the bottles. Customers asked us to design a bottle that was less conspicuous and easier to carry, hence the new design. We were also able to pass the value of some recent improvements to our production capabilities to our customers in the form of an increase in the quantity of formula that we offer per bottle - but we did not dilute the formula in any way, we just increased the quantity to offer more value to our customers. "

" Given that the formula has not changed, there wouldn’t be any benefit in sending a new bottle.

Please let us know if you have any questions and thanks again for your continued loyalty to our products."

Regards,

Customer Care Team
LuvEssentials.com
The Scent of Attraction

I laughed... And then laughed some more! I then reiterated to them that if the new bottles are "identical" to the ones I have now, then it's a huge decrease in effectiveness, and I'm STILL NO LONGER A CUSTOMER!
I just told them good luck with that! And thanks anyway.

"The man that knows he doesn't know, is a wise man."
03-24-2014 12:31 PM
Thanks given by Panikos, MMM

Panikos
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
101 thanks in 66 posts

03-24-2014 12:54 PM

V-nice,
I have never tested any of their old products, so I cannot compare them with the 'New' Max Attraction. I've seen some positive signs of effectiveness of the product, but I would like to test it more...... I would never report something just for 'posting' to the forums but I would like to help people to make their choice on different products. I use pheromones for 20+ yrs......
03-24-2014 12:54 PM
Thanks given by V-nice
V-nice

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1621
Thanks received:
2109 thanks in 716 posts

03-24-2014 2:13 PM

(03-24-2014 12:54 PM)Panikos Wrote:  V-nice,
I have never tested any of their old products, so I cannot compare them with the 'New' Max Attraction. I've seen some positive signs of effectiveness of the product, but I would like to test it more...... I would never report something just for 'posting' to the forums but I would like to help people to make their choice on different products. I use pheromones for 20+ yrs......

I understand fully Panikos! And I'm glad you can test and make your observations on the new MA/MAG. Would love to hear your reports. And glad you're willing to help.

I, however have been spoiled by the old version of MAG. Not only did it make me a true believer pheromones period, but I never thought hits could be so blatant! MAG did a lot of the work! Just plain obvious!

Being that the new bottles are the same as the one I have now, I personally am NOT impressed or interested! And it's not to say that you wouldn't get results, but like I said, I've been spoiled by Blatant hits;women going out of their way to let you know that it's YOU they're interested in! This IS possible guys! For those who have experienced blatant, you know what I mean!

But alas, I'm glad you can test the new bottles and await your reviews. Thanks!

"The man that knows he doesn't know, is a wise man."
(This post was last modified: 03-24-2014 2:14 PM by V-nice.)
03-24-2014 2:13 PM
Thanks given by MMM
alec70
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
12 thanks in 7 posts

03-24-2014 6:10 PM

(03-24-2014 2:13 PM)V-nice Wrote:  I understand fully Panikos! And I'm glad you can test and make your observations on the new MA/MAG. Would love to hear your reports. And glad you're willing to help.

I, however have been spoiled by the old version of MAG. Not only did it make me a true believer pheromones period, but I never thought hits could be so blatant! MAG did a lot of the work! Just plain obvious!

Being that the new bottles are the same as the one I have now, I personally am NOT impressed or interested! And it's not to say that you wouldn't get results, but like I said, I've been spoiled by Blatant hits;women going out of their way to let you know that it's YOU they're interested in! This IS possible guys! For those who have experienced blatant, you know what I mean!

But alas, I'm glad you can test the new bottles and await your reviews. Thanks!

The old MAG was truly amazing. I didn't know something like that was possible.

Well - I just ordered MAG just to see MAYBE something has changed or altered back to the way it was. Wishful thinking I guess. I prob just wasted $60. But we'll see. I can't let it go without knowing for sure. It was that good.
03-24-2014 6:10 PM
Thanks given by V-nice
Panikos
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
101 thanks in 66 posts

03-26-2014 11:21 AM

I'm really tempted to buy MAG (although if it is the same formula as Max Attraction I prefer the unscented version) and Aware, from LuvEssentials.
03-26-2014 11:21 AM

MMM

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4118
Thanks received:
2180 thanks in 1055 posts

03-26-2014 11:37 AM

"jamiep Wrote: I too have been trying to find something similar to old formula but have not had too much luck.
I have AM and although it is good, it isn't anyway near as potent as the old MAG. The strange thing is that old formula of MAG said it had 17.8mg of pheromones, however the new version says it has 19mg of pheromones. So even though they say nothing has changed, they have changed the amount of pheromones that they say is contained in it."

I'm not a MAG MAN or a MAG FAN, but the numbers speaks volumes for me; and I don't see how anyone can TRUST a company where the NUMBERS ARE OBVIOUSLY DIFFERENT, which means they have no problem speaking with a forked tongue to their paying customers. Pioneer

Still ... I dare not tell another person where or how to spend their money.
(This post was last modified: 03-26-2014 11:39 AM by MMM.)
03-26-2014 11:37 AM
Panikos
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
101 thanks in 66 posts

03-26-2014 11:42 AM

Content: 1.0 Fl Oz.
'Max Attraction GOLD helps get you noticed by women by blending 38 mg of total pheromone content with the purest of ethanol bases available, SD40-B'

Info from LuvEssentials site.
03-26-2014 11:42 AM
KIMBA
Perputual Noob

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 748
Thanks received:
1635 thanks in 692 posts

03-31-2014 1:48 PM

MMM, I am a use it if it works, unless you royally bend me over and 'f***' me.

I am interested in reports on this. If it combo's well, it may be worth picking up.

90% of my posts are from my phone on the fly.
03-31-2014 1:48 PM

Share This Thread