Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Evolve oil and xs100 beta
whatupbrah
The Pussy Crook

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 361
Thanks received:
830 thanks in 345 posts

Evolve oil and xs100 beta
05-25-2013 12:16 PM

So after using Scent of Eros exclusively for over a year (I literally used nothing else) last week I decided to give evolve oil and xs100 a test.

xs100

1 spray to the neck.

I felt fine on the ride to work until my gf called me to wish me a happy morning. For some reason I felt agitated with the sound of her voice lol. I cant explain it any better than that. Her voice just pissed me off for some reason. Feeling as I may say something out of character I quickly hung up.

Fast forward an hour I usually stop at a deli right before work begins where several coworkers meet up with me for coffee. I'm usually the first to arrive and as I stood near the newspapers a guy opened up one and one page gently hit my hand that pissed me off lol. I looked at him angrily and he walked away. In come in my coworkers and all is normal.

About 3 hours after application I was working solo at one side of the home we were working in. (Renovate homes) I noticed the guys would come over every 15 min to chit chat and grab a couple of my tools and bring them back 5 min later.

At lunch time I purposely sat away from the group to see how they would react and sure enough they pretty much gravitated toward me and sat near me. Our conversations were fun and everyone seemed to be in a good mood including myself.

The rest of the work day was great. Guys shooting the shit and working.

That very same evening the GF wanted to go to the movies. I took a nice shower scrubbing the shit out of xs100 in hopes to field test the evolve oil.

Evolve oil

1 drop to opposite the side of the neck that xs100 was used.

I immediately felt aggression probably more than I felt comfortable with. About 30 min after application I drive up to my gf apt. the first thing she tells me after a kiss is "You look so sexy" my girlfriend does compliment me however I dont think she ever said those words to me. She normally says Im handsome, cute, well dressed ect. The drive to the movies was pretty much all sexual talk with some flirting.

We get to the theatre and as we are standing on line she says "You look so good in that shirt and that haircut" mind you Im wearing a plain white t-shirt. I recently buzzed my hair aswell. I laugh and ask her "in what way?" she says "I dont know, it looks like you can fuck my brains out" At this point Im just ear to ear lol.

Surprisingly while watching the movie the cuddling was normal nothing over the top or different.

She comes over to my apt. after the movie and oh boy what a night Heat I'll spare you the details but afterward her exact words were "Damn babe you went in!" I honestly had an amazing night.

Those were my experiences with these mones. I will continue to field test these as the hits are noticeable. My only gripe is the agitation and aggression I initially feel. Not sure if I'm ODing or what, but it seems to dissolve with time. It could also be the change in my signature as I have not used anything other than Scent of Eros for so long.

Anyways feedback and comments welcome!
05-25-2013 12:16 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Snoopyace, ZB pmones

Snoopyace

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1672
Thanks received:
2592 thanks in 1206 posts

RE: Evolve oil and xs100 beta
05-25-2013 12:59 PM

Awesome! Same results I consistently get from Evolve. The agitation could be because there is a lot of androstenone in Evolve. It can cause those aggressive feelings you described. Knowing that for a little while you may be chomping at the bit, you can either work to control it or you can wait until the agitation subsides before venturing out.

As you've seen, Evolve is pretty potent stuff. One drop is really all you need. Have fun!

DISCLAIMER- The above post reflects my own personal experiences with each product and does contain some generalizations. It is likely that somewhere in my interactions with women while wearing the above stated products a woman didn't respond by slathering herself in honey and writhing around on the hood of my car begging for me to have my way with her. Not every woman will react the same way to all phero blends. The women I interact with have reacted the way I've stated above. Each reader is instructed to take each reply/review and temper it against their own experiences. Thank you and have a nice day!

If only closed minds came with closed mouths. Razz
05-25-2013 12:59 PM
ZB pmones
Sniffing out new scents

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1136
Thanks received:
432 thanks in 186 posts

RE: Evolve oil and xs100 beta
05-26-2013 10:18 AM

whatupbrah - what's your take on Scent of Eros ? Not much reviews on it lately and was surprised to see that you used it for a whole year. I have a bottle and don't know what to make of it. Cheers.

*** Always ask for more ***
05-26-2013 10:18 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Celebrity XS (Formeryl XS100) Musician1994 3 1,316 05-14-2014 7:40 AM
Last Post: dsouza
  xs100 + glace reveiw. tescosfinest 0 459 07-12-2013 4:01 PM
Last Post: tescosfinest