Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
xs100 + glace reveiw.
tescosfinest
Checking out the place

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 5
Thanks received:
13 thanks in 10 posts

xs100 + glace reveiw.
07-12-2013 4:01 PM

today i wore some xs100 and some glace for a few hours on my shirt - anyways this is my review. ( might be in the wrong area)

self effects - great mood, feeling of being the coolest person around, high confidence, aloofness, more charismatic than usual plus the desire to do more of my goals, more confidence in select others, got the aggressive desirable confident smile.

effects on others - girls looking down, working hard with conversations, slightly intimidated, people trying to smell me ( men and women), had one of my friends try and take my shirt home. had a girl who i'm friends with whisper to her friends about her threesome fantasy about me ( loud enough that i could hear, had rape in it kinda cool) my ex-girlfriends flirting with me. groups of girls hugging me, i also got free beer from random people and talking to several girls i could of escalated with then closed if i hadn't been stupid. plus a free bus ride home. Big Grin

negative effects - people shouting my name and sometimes asking lame questions. possible reason why : tribalistic roots for leadership pre-selction making a better reputation (always good).

downside- not a strong sexual product but would mix in tiny amounts into l2k atomizer to possibly correct. have synthetic glace so would have to shake often.

by itself xs100 is extreme cool guy status people will usually defer to you even if they have authority and support you even if you're socially clumsy pure gold to me.

ps. fedex shipping was really really fast i had it here in 3 days but couldn't use it til now. thanks for readingSmile
07-12-2013 4:01 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by jzsxd9, Vinzanity

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Celebrity XS (Formeryl XS100) Musician1994 3 1,316 05-14-2014 7:40 AM
Last Post: dsouza
  Evolve oil and xs100 beta whatupbrah 2 940 05-26-2013 10:18 AM
Last Post: ZB pmones