Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Evolve XS or L2K v1?
jb20

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

RE: Evolve XS or L2K v1?
11-09-2016 5:04 PM

^stop feeding trolls.
11-09-2016 5:04 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Spars
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

11-10-2016 12:03 AM

I look at pheromones different then you. This is probabaly why I don't view them as a crutch and why I own so many. Let me explain:
The products you mention are designed as a social lubricant. They work to increase the opportunity for women or anyone really, to open up to you. Products and substances like these are engineered to improve social norms and many here have learned to capitalize on those little changes. Any PUA book or even alpha male material preaches and documents that the slightest changes will make all the difference when it comes to body language. This is in fact what pheromones work to do: affect the other person so they are more inclined to open up to you, WHEN PROVOKED. Do wild animals run up to you when you have food? No. They approach cautiously and use all their senses to determine whether or not that food is worth risking their life.

Women are the same. Most of their body language cues are self conscious. Being that they are generally emotional (limbic system) creatures, we use cues (IOIs) and body language to gauge how much of a chance of success (however you define it) we will have. If a scent or a pheromone can already get her curious about where it's coming from and artificially implant a stimulus to build her curiosity in why she is having the feelings that she is having, BOOM! ...we get a chance. A mear sliver of her already divided attention to build attraction and interest.

My point: you can't, nor you ever will be able to, put on a "substance" and sit in a corner and expect to build attraction or interest.
11-10-2016 12:03 AM
RoverRobb - Banned
Banned

11-10-2016 1:36 PM

@Spars

Great response. However, you and many others here are missing the point. I DO NOT sit in the corner by myself to magnetize women with my mind and piercing eyes, much similar to Dracula. No, I don't do that Hokus Pokus stuff. Maybe some guys can do exactly what I described with their highly advanced Ultimate Alpha God skills.

But here's what I do when I'm wearing Pheromones... I choose a spot to sit or stand where there is heavy foot traffic. I compose open body language, eye contact, when an eye contact is made, greetings follow (Hello, how are you?), or a nod and a smile. Just overall friendliness. If that's not displaying Alpha character then I'm NOT willing to drag a woman by the hair back to my cave or club a guy to prove my manliness, much like what our primitive ancestors would do back in Stoneage.

I have also read somewhere on here that 'a simple smile and hello' can go far with Pheromones. Well, why hasn't it gone anywhere for me? Especially with women. Now I'm not disputing the fact that certain products has worked for me with men or women to display out-of-norm body language. But I'm not getting the result the I desire with women using Pheromones; which is for women to open me.

Let me assure that I have been using some of the highly acclaimed Pheromones on here with zero results. Preening or eye contact is not what I would call an IOI. Women do those things all the time. Even when they're sitting, eating or studying by themselves. I want women to be curious about me and wonder 'who is that guy?' I want to get to know him so I better go say Hello and start the conversation.

I'm sure what above mentioned has happened with most of the Alphas on here, am I correct? The real question is Why hasn't it happen to me using these Pheromones?
11-10-2016 1:36 PM
moe

Rep Post

11-10-2016 3:11 PM

(11-10-2016 1:36 PM)RoverRobb Wrote:  (...)

I'm sure what above mentioned has happened with most of the Alphas on here, am I correct? The real question is Why hasn't it happen to me using these Pheromones?

You answered your own question.

M.

Pheromone Xs:
Evolve, Mascot, Barely Legal, Taboo, Flirt, SOB, Connections, Love Boat, Bliss
Alpha Dreams:
AM, Corpo
Liquid Alchemy Labs:
NA, Wolf, AV, DP
Apex:
Style, M3X, Atlas, Tusc, Titan
Androtics:
A314, P130,TAC
Pheromone Treasures:
-
A1

11-10-2016 3:11 PM
Spider-mone

Rep Post

11-10-2016 3:25 PM

(11-10-2016 1:36 PM)RoverRobb Wrote:  Maybe some guys can do exactly what I described with their highly advanced Ultimate Alpha God skills.

But I'm not getting the result the I desire with women using Pheromones; which is for women to open me.

Let me assure that I have been using some of the highly acclaimed Pheromones on here with zero results.

The real question is Why hasn't it happen to me using these Pheromones?

your continous use of the term Ultimate Alpha God leads me to think you're a troll mocking everyone here.

if you want women to open you ... go buy a cute puppy and take it for walks everyday. a man with a puppy is very non threatening. then you can take it from there when she gets a whiff of the mones.

the real question is ... can you get a woman interested in you without mones?

simply saying hi to a woman is not going to make her jump your bones. you have unrealistic expectations of what mones can do. lower your expectations and just go out and act normal around women and forget that you're wearing your ultimate alpha god mones.

yes I'm done feeding the trolls now ... lol

Correct a fool and he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you
11-10-2016 3:25 PM

Blacky Chan

Rep Post

11-10-2016 4:45 PM

(11-10-2016 3:25 PM)Spider-mone Wrote:  your continous use of the term Ultimate Alpha God leads me to think you're a troll mocking everyone here.l

He is a troll, he's been banned several times before. I wasn't going to say anything, but I'm really tired of trolls and his schtik in particular.
11-10-2016 4:45 PM
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Rep Post

01-21-2019 11:22 AM

*BUMP*

So which is the proffered?
I'm looking to purchase one or the other and don't want to fork over the cash for LIIK for an iffy product that's hit or miss, but I don't mind doling out the $ for a stand up product.
I remember being positively affected by LIIKv1, but that was 5 or more years ago. Is it still the same product or a revamped version of v1?
I've been eying up the Evolve in oil.

Some details about me - I'm a woman and I like the men's products for my own personal pleasure/effects. I was going to purchase LIIK based on previous experience and then saw the comparisons several times to Evolve being a comparable or even better choice? Or that Evolve is more balanced?

Thoughts? Opinions?
Thnx!

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
01-21-2019 11:22 AM
stefdude

Rep Post

01-22-2019 7:33 AM

(01-21-2019 11:22 AM)NuTrix Wrote:  *BUMP*

So which is the proffered?
I'm looking to purchase one or the other and don't want to fork over the cash for LIIK for an iffy product that's hit or miss, but I don't mind doling out the $ for a stand up product.
I remember being positively affected by LIIKv1, but that was 5 or more years ago. Is it still the same product or a revamped version of v1?
I've been eying up the Evolve in oil.

Some details about me - I'm a woman and I like the men's products for my own personal pleasure/effects. I was going to purchase LIIK based on previous experience and then saw the comparisons several times to Evolve being a comparable or even better choice? Or that Evolve is more balanced?

Thoughts? Opinions?
Thnx!

They are similar but they have important differences.L2K is a huge attention grabber, it's like you are shinning, but I'm not sure how do the females actually feel.With evolve oil you may see nothing during the first 2 hours but it is slowly building and starts drawing sexual attention exponentially.It also has a property of making women wet as a separate physical reaction, not necessarily with feelings of hornyness.Both can cause disinhibition in behaviour.

If I understand what you're trying to do (to be more in a mating mood) I imagine evolve oil to be more suitable but I'm not a woman, it's just an abstract guess.

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
(This post was last modified: 01-22-2019 7:35 AM by stefdude.)
01-22-2019 7:33 AM
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Rep Post

01-22-2019 10:23 AM

(01-22-2019 7:33 AM)stefdude Wrote:  They are similar but they have important differences.L2K is a huge attention grabber, it's like you are shinning, but I'm not sure how do the females actually feel.With evolve oil you may see nothing during the first 2 hours but it is slowly building and starts drawing sexual attention exponentially.It also has a property of making women wet as a separate physical reaction, not necessarily with feelings of hornyness.Both can cause disinhibition in behaviour.

If I understand what you're trying to do (to be more in a mating mood) I imagine evolve oil to be more suitable but I'm not a woman, it's just an abstract guess.

Thank you for the comparison!
I remember not being able to leave my application points with LIIK alone, constantly going back to huff them Big Grin The attention grabbing that you refer to maybe? It's irresistible! I did get mood elevation from it too.
Not having tried Evolve, your description makes it sound incredibly appealing...

Ratz!

I was hoping this would be an either/or choice. Now it's beginning to look like an and/also...

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
01-22-2019 10:23 AM
avi
Involved with Pheromones

Rep Post

Evolve XS or L2K v1?
01-22-2019 10:53 AM

Also Evolve spray hit very fast and oil works slower but more naturally.
Evolve works very good with combos.

Send from LG G4 with Tapatalk

Apex: Core,Imprint,Dion,Titan,M3X,CV2,Five,Pra​e,Orb,5crux,Atlas,SexMagnet,C36
Love Scent: A1,
LAL: NA,DP,VD,AV,BW,SXD-9,P,A1
AD: A314,P83,IS,IH,P75,P96,P93,P74,IG,Ammo2x​,TAC,SAmmo,IO,TUTH,P102
PheromoneXS: XiSt,Conn,Evolve,Taboo,APi,Ascend,Bls,Fl​rt,XS99,SOB,LoveBoat,Cohesion
PT: GoA,AT,THU,0-69,Cpt
Alpha Dream: LIIK v.1, Glace-FB, AM
other: PheromaxNew,NEXUS,LiqTrust,Edge-gel
01-22-2019 10:53 AM

Share This Thread