Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Evolve XS or L2K v1?
kingtut savage
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Evolve XS or L2K v1?
10-25-2016 10:58 PM

(10-16-2016 11:21 PM)theLaw Wrote:  The problem here is that you're asking about a product that has changed significantly over the last couple of years (LIIK).

While I understand what you're trying to accomplish, you seem to be actively ignoring that fact that AD changed their formula without telling their customers.

So you're literally asking about a hypothetical mixture, because one of the ingredients is compromised.

How about trying another sexual/social from another vendor?

AV

TH

M3X

0-69

BW
(low dose)Diablo

You seem to be holding AD's LIIK in high regard, but unfortunately, that ship has sailed. Might as well be asking about mixing Evolve with A314......Dash1

Idk bro. I have a bottle of l2kv2 that seems to be working good. Still testing
10-25-2016 10:58 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
theLaw

Rep Post

10-25-2016 11:08 PM

(10-25-2016 10:58 PM)kingtut savage Wrote:  Idk bro. I have a bottle of l2kv2 that seems to be working good. Still testing

You're correct.

I recently went back and read the reviews and found that the revised LIIK appears to have been corrected. Posted an update here :

Just ordered a bottle of V2 myself to test it out.

Still not a fan of how AD has handled their business, but hopefully this will just be an anomaly.popcorn

Originally, I was going by a few reviews that now seem problematic (operator error) based on further research, and found mostly positive reviews in the process. Scout

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
10-25-2016 11:08 PM
Research
Checking out the place

Rep Post

10-28-2016 1:17 AM

I can confirm that the current LIIKv1, leather and steel, received within the past three weeks, definitely hits college chicks hard. I wore two sprays to calculus, it was intense. The chick sitting to my right kept playing with her hair and preening, way way above her baseline, at one point she was opening and closing her legs, very nice yoga pants, kept looking over at me. Noticed at 30-45 minutes exposure time was greatest impact on environment. Could have had a situation as her boyfriend sits to her right, that's why I didn't escalate anything, but it was obvious she was turned on. Another girl to my left was glaring at me out of the corner of her eye, and I noticed a few hits a couple rows over. Class after that it was like deja vu, the chick to my right at about 30 minutes exposure time, started opening and closing her legs, slowly, both appeared to be subconsciously doing this. Maybe the clothing was rubbing something a certain way, I don't know. Have not worn two sprays to any classes since, one works fine. LIIKv1 at two sprays, no joke. LIIKv1 at one spray, toned down hits enough, to make things appear usual enough. I currently run LIIKv1 one class day a week at one spray and bad wolf at two to three drops one other class day per week. It's interesting that the people who are affected by pheromones are affected by multiple pheromones.
10-28-2016 1:17 AM
RoverRobb - Banned
Banned

10-28-2016 12:16 PM

(10-28-2016 1:17 AM)Research Wrote:  I can confirm that the current LIIKv1, leather and steel, received within the past three weeks, definitely hits college chicks hard. I wore two sprays to calculus, it was intense. The chick sitting to my right kept playing with her hair and preening, way way above her baseline, at one point she was opening and closing her legs, very nice yoga pants, kept looking over at me. Noticed at 30-45 minutes exposure time was greatest impact on environment. Could have had a situation as her boyfriend sits to her right, that's why I didn't escalate anything, but it was obvious she was turned on. Another girl to my left was glaring at me out of the corner of her eye, and I noticed a few hits a couple rows over. Class after that it was like deja vu, the chick to my right at about 30 minutes exposure time, started opening and closing her legs, slowly, both appeared to be subconsciously doing this. Maybe the clothing was rubbing something a certain way, I don't know. Have not worn two sprays to any classes since, one works fine. LIIKv1 at two sprays, no joke. LIIKv1 at one spray, toned down hits enough, to make things appear usual enough. I currently run LIIKv1 one class day a week at one spray and bad wolf at two to three drops one other class day per week. It's interesting that the people who are affected by pheromones are affected by multiple pheromones.

I will be testing out the combo of these 2 again today.

But what exactly are you doing with these hits? The reason why I'm asking is you're in the same environment in the classroom with similar social groups. It's a lot easier for you to take advantage of these hits.

When I get hits, it's from random people from all walks of life. A lot harder.
10-28-2016 12:16 PM
RoverRobb - Banned
Banned

10-29-2016 12:27 PM

Ok, so I tried this combo again with similar results with same application ratio. I noticed the pattern of women bending over again. I would very much like to know how to navigate around taking this to the next level.

One noticiable hit was at the coffee shop by my hometown where girls are somewhat normal and conservative. I was in the coffee shop drinking my good old strong coffee with no cream and sugar. This cutie was directly in front of me about 5 feet away. She seemed stressed out from doing her school work. It was very clear that she was stressed. I was laughing inside. She looked at me, I smiled with an open body language. She looked back down to her computer screen. She sipped on her drink and she spilled a drop on her accidentally on purpose. She began to pop her chest out and wipe it off with her fingers. It was almost as if she was slapping it and using some type of motion. I can't quite describe it on here so use your imagination. It was clearly sexual.

Anyways, I was hoping for her to open me with some remark about it but she didn't. So whatever. I will be testing this again.
10-29-2016 12:27 PM

theLaw

Rep Post

10-29-2016 3:58 PM

(10-29-2016 12:27 PM)RoverRobb Wrote:  Anyways, I was hoping for her to open me.........

........So Evolve/LIIK doesn't work well with hope............got it.Dodgy

10-29-2016 3:58 PM
Spider-mone

Rep Post

10-29-2016 4:10 PM

(10-29-2016 12:27 PM)RoverRobb Wrote:  She sipped on her drink and she spilled a drop on her accidentally on purpose.

Anyways, I was hoping for her to open me with some remark about it but she didn't.

and maybe she was hoping you were a "man".... lol
you should have said something like .... looks like you need a bib!!!

Correct a fool and he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you
10-29-2016 4:10 PM
MMM

Rep Post

10-29-2016 6:03 PM

(10-25-2016 11:08 PM)theLaw Wrote:  You're correct.

I recently went back and read the reviews and found that the revised LIIK appears to have been corrected. Posted an update here :

Just ordered a bottle of V2 myself to test it out.

Still not a fan of how AD has handled their business, but hopefully this will just be an anomaly.popcorn

Originally, I was going by a few reviews that now seem problematic (operator error) based on further research, and found mostly positive reviews in the process. Scout

I must have missed something on that LawMan. The ONLY thing I saw in that link was YOU SAYING it has returned to normal. Help me out here. Please. Friends

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
10-29-2016 6:03 PM
theLaw

Rep Post

10-29-2016 6:11 PM

(10-29-2016 6:03 PM)MMM Wrote:  I must have missed something on that LawMan. The ONLY thing I saw in that link was YOU SAYING it has returned to normal. Help me out here. Please. Friends

I was referring to the reviews on this forum about the new LIIK:

https://pherotruth.com/Thread-New-L2k-v2-2016

Looks like it's back to normal, but I'll need to try it to be sure.Scaut

10-29-2016 6:11 PM
RoverRobb - Banned
Banned

10-29-2016 7:36 PM

(10-29-2016 4:10 PM)Spider-mone Wrote:  and maybe she was hoping you were a "man".... lol
you should have said something like .... looks like you need a bib!!!

Great comment! This gives me an opportunity to elaborate on my perspective.

Indeed, I'm a man. However, I'm a man with self-worth and hold certain set of fundamental values when it comes to maintaining my status. I will not be giving myself any potential chance of being rejected by any woman. Period.

I understand some guys like to "play the field" by repeatedly getting rejected by women. They don't stop there. These guys would proceed to lower their status and act moronically. I've seen life long losing Horse gamblers winning a lot more than these "player" guys actually scoring. But hey... That's what they like to do.

Other guys like to get married and get their orders from their wife. Again... That's what they like to do.

The only women I would approach and open are store clerks or customer service women. This is to see their reaction to Pheromones. Besides, they can never say No about doing their job by answering my random questions.

Now if a woman sees me as a MVP then they would come and approach me. I rather get pass up by 99 women and have 1 woman approach me. When she does approach me, I maintain my dignity and know that I'm a high value male. Not the other way around.

With that being said, I will be testing out this combo again later this evening at a party. I HOPE I get same or similar results as you did in REAL LIFE.
10-29-2016 7:36 PM

Share This Thread