Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Evolve Oil...
Snoopyace
The Love God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Evolve Oil...
01-30-2013 8:48 AM

First, I want to thank Steve for generously providing me with a sample of his Evolve oil to try. Second, I'd like to ask Steve when it will be available?

I put about 1 1/2 drops of Evolve oil onto my hand from the tester. I'd been shooting for 1 drop but a bit more came out. This was over the Dirty English scented oil I was using (Etsy.com). So Evolve oil with a Dirty English oil cover scent.

Self Effects. All within about the first 3 to 5 minutes of application and lasting at least 30 minutes in. Head rush. I forgot how much androstenone is in this! Felt like standing taller and couldn't stop a little half smile from appearing on my face. Felt very upbeat, a little cocky but more happy.

Effect on others. I know a lot of guys don't see any reaction from random strangers unless they interact with them for longer periods of time. Everyone I needed to interact with, even for just a minute or two were extra nice. I live by a college town and interact with a lot of college age women. I needed help at a store and next thing I knew this 20 something brunette was following me around talking to me instead of working. Didn't shake her till I left the store. The human velcro effect seems to come into play with this just like it does with the spray Evolve. Went to lunch with a female friend and she was flirty to the point of me being a bit concerned. She's attractive and single and if I didn't know we'd never work I might have thought about dating her years ago (we were FWB's who are now just friends). My demeaner and body language might have also played into people being extra nice. I felt GREAT.

My beautiful bride to be always reacts very well to Evolve spray and this was no exception. I've always felt that the oils have a bigger impact on someone when they hit and this hit her like a freight train. Not only was I seeing the usual more deferrential treatment but she was more lovey dovey and just like with the spray, I heard 'I love you' much more often than usual. The big difference I noticed with the oil and the spray was that with the spray she gets horny. With the oil, she got HORNY. Eek As in, even though we had to work today she attacked me and I liked it.

My overall impression, for having as much androstenone as this has (or feels like it does) it is incredibly balanced and is a very sexual and social blend. Definitely another winner. Once Steve comes out with this I might have to grab a bottle soon as I can afford it. I already have Ascend and Cohesion in oil and LOVE the Evolve oil just as much. I might even use Evolve for more than special occasions if I have the oil.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of differing perspectives?" If not, there's no point in arguing.
(This post was last modified: 01-30-2013 8:49 AM by Snoopyace.)
01-30-2013 8:48 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
idle
Vendor

RE: Evolve Oil...
01-30-2013 1:37 PM

Really great and detailed review Snoops Good
As for:
(01-30-2013 8:48 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Self Effects. All within about the first 3 to 5 minutes of application and lasting at least 30 minutes in. Head rush. I forgot how much androstenone is in this! Felt like standing taller and couldn't stop a little half smile from appearing on my face. Felt very upbeat, a little cocky but more happy.

Yeah .. you are one of the lucky guys (most guys) Smile lol... as HIGH androstenone content gives me a headache 99% of the time(but for all those years i have found almost no one with the same problem).
But still once in a while i endure all the pain just for the results of a potent androstenone blend... you know what i mean ;)

Glad that this worked for you as intended ;) looking forward to read more reviews from you... which reminds me to get on my b*tt and write some of mine pheromone journeys ;)

Putting the XS back into life™
01-30-2013 1:37 PM
F/2.8
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

01-30-2013 5:42 PM

I have the same problem, Idle. You are not alone. It's good to know Evolve oil works Snoopyace.
01-30-2013 5:42 PM
bewayo
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

01-30-2013 6:09 PM

(01-30-2013 8:48 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  First, I want to thank Steve for generously providing me with a sample of his Evolve oil to try. Second, I'd like to ask Steve when it will be available?

I put about 1 1/2 drops of Evolve oil onto my hand from the tester. I'd been shooting for 1 drop but a bit more came out. This was over the Dirty English scented oil I was using (Etsy.com). So Evolve oil with a Dirty English oil cover scent.

Self Effects. All within about the first 3 to 5 minutes of application and lasting at least 30 minutes in. Head rush. I forgot how much androstenone is in this! Felt like standing taller and couldn't stop a little half smile from appearing on my face. Felt very upbeat, a little cocky but more happy.

Effect on others. I know a lot of guys don't see any reaction from random strangers unless they interact with them for longer periods of time. Everyone I needed to interact with, even for just a minute or two were extra nice. I live by a college town and interact with a lot of college age women. I needed help at a store and next thing I knew this 20 something brunette was following me around talking to me instead of working. Didn't shake her till I left the store. The human velcro effect seems to come into play with this just like it does with the spray Evolve. Went to lunch with a female friend and she was flirty to the point of me being a bit concerned. She's attractive and single and if I didn't know we'd never work I might have thought about dating her years ago (we were FWB's who are now just friends). My demeaner and body language might have also played into people being extra nice. I felt GREAT.

My beautiful bride to be always reacts very well to Evolve spray and this was no exception. I've always felt that the oils have a bigger impact on someone when they hit and this hit her like a freight train. Not only was I seeing the usual more deferrential treatment but she was more lovey dovey and just like with the spray, I heard 'I love you' much more often than usual. The big difference I noticed with the oil and the spray was that with the spray she gets horny. With the oil, she got HORNY. Eek As in, even though we had to work today she attacked me and I liked it.

My overall impression, for having as much androstenone as this has (or feels like it does) it is incredibly balanced and is a very sexual and social blend. Definitely another winner. Once Steve comes out with this I might have to grab a bottle soon as I can afford it. I already have Ascend and Cohesion in oil and LOVE the Evolve oil just as much. I might even use Evolve for more than special occasions if I have the oil.

Sounds pretty coool cant wait to try
01-30-2013 6:09 PM

KIMBA
Perputual Noob

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

01-30-2013 7:37 PM

Hmmmm.

Lets say I am not a fan of Oil and am waiting on an order of L2K and AM from AD. Would you still suggest I pick this up? If it hits as hard as you say I am almost inclined to, as in no choice.

And have you given SOB XS a spin? I think I may need to make a big order soon.

90% of my posts are from my phone on the fly.
01-30-2013 7:37 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

01-30-2013 7:47 PM

(01-30-2013 7:37 PM)KIMBA Wrote:  Hmmmm.

Lets say I am not a fan of Oil and am waiting on an order of L2K and AM from AD. Would you still suggest I pick this up? If it hits as hard as you say I am almost inclined to, as in no choice.

And have you given SOB XS a spin? I think I may need to make a big order soon.

If you don't like the oils, I'd suggest giving the spray version of this a tray. ESPECIALLY if you use it around a lady friend (as in date night). It works well around random strangers but it really excels in one on one situations.

I haven't tried SOB XS yet. I'm in a long term relationship and find that usually the more social stuff hits harder in that situation.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of differing perspectives?" If not, there's no point in arguing.
01-30-2013 7:47 PM
KIMBA
Perputual Noob

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

01-30-2013 8:01 PM

(01-30-2013 7:47 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  If you don't like the oils, I'd suggest giving the spray version of this a tray. ESPECIALLY if you use it around a lady friend (as in date night). It works well around random strangers but it really excels in one on one situations.

I haven't tried SOB XS yet. I'm in a long term relationship and find that usually the more social stuff hits harder in that situation.

I already have the spray Snoopy! I go out a LOT and find Evolve hits WELL after speaking will a gal for about 30 minutes. Even when you do horrific in speaking with her. Would you say the thresh hold for oil is about the same? I fear that the Oil takes even longer to hit, so my hesitation is based on something.

Thank you GREATLY for the input. You are helping me mold my next shopping cart. More importantly, Steve thanks you.

90% of my posts are from my phone on the fly.
01-30-2013 8:01 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

01-30-2013 9:12 PM

(01-30-2013 8:01 PM)KIMBA Wrote:  I already have the spray Snoopy! I go out a LOT and find Evolve hits WELL after speaking will a gal for about 30 minutes. Even when you do horrific in speaking with her. Would you say the thresh hold for oil is about the same? I fear that the Oil takes even longer to hit, so my hesitation is based on something.

Thank you GREATLY for the input. You are helping me mold my next shopping cart. More importantly, Steve thanks you.

If you are going to be in an environment where you have 30 minutes to talk to a girl (and get close while talking) then I say go for it. I honestly think the oils hit harder than the sprays (especially in one to one interactions) but if you are already having great luck with the spray, don't worry about adding oil unless you try layering. I haven't tried that yet.

01-30-2013 9:12 PM

Mars82

Rep Post

01-30-2013 9:54 PM

Great report Snoop! Repped you.

Where did you apply the Evolve oil?

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Exotica, Connections, Bliss*, Vibe*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta, XS100 Beta, XiSt, 106B, APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta Crush, Taboo

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*, Sex Magnet, Chamber 36

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly.

Pheromones won't work if you keep thinking that they don't work.
01-30-2013 9:54 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

01-30-2013 10:02 PM

I always put a drop or drops on the top of one hand, smear it once to transfer an equal amount to the top of the other hand and then rub each hand on each side of my neck. Gives me a pretty even distribution and since I talk so much with my hands, it really diffuses. Being oils they really don't seem to wash off easily when I wash my hands. I have to scrub in the shower to get them off.

01-30-2013 10:02 PM

Share This Thread