Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Evolve Oil...
Mars82

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Evolve Oil...
01-31-2013 12:56 AM

(01-30-2013 10:02 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  I always put a drop or drops on the top of one hand, smear it once to transfer an equal amount to the top of the other hand and then rub each hand on each side of my neck. Gives me a pretty even distribution and since I talk so much with my hands, it really diffuses. Being oils they really don't seem to wash off easily when I wash my hands. I have to scrub in the shower to get them off.

Thanks man. That's what I do with Cohesion oil, but I use my wrists. I'll put Evolve on the other side when I get it.

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Exotica, Connections, Bliss*, Vibe*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta, XS100 Beta, XiSt, 106B, APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta Crush, Taboo

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*, Sex Magnet, Chamber 36

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly.

Pheromones won't work if you keep thinking that they don't work.
01-31-2013 12:56 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
cjw255
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-31-2013 2:47 AM

(01-31-2013 12:56 AM)Mars82 Wrote:  Thanks man. That's what I do with Cohesion oil, but I use my wrists. I'll put Evolve on the other side when I get it.
I do the same...but sometimes I avoid putting none on my neck since it can be difficult for me to clean my neck especially when I'm not home
01-31-2013 2:47 AM
KIMBA
Perputual Noob

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

01-31-2013 3:42 AM

Now I just need to get the Oil. I thought Steve sent me a sample on my last order but I got two massage oils instead, which leaked. Just my luck waiting to try the oil samples out!

90% of my posts are from my phone on the fly.
01-31-2013 3:42 AM

Snoopyace

Rep Post

02-08-2013 10:48 AM

Please let this be coming out soon! I think I have enough of my sample left to use it once more. Evolve and Ascend have been my go to oils lately. I'm going to have to use the A.C.E. combo once more on date night tomorrow. Love the oil Evolve.

"The bill comes due. Always!" To take umbrage

If only closed minds came with closed mouths. Razz
02-08-2013 10:48 AM
Mustang
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-12-2013 4:35 PM

(02-08-2013 10:48 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Please let this be coming out soon! I think I have enough of my sample left to use it once more. Evolve and Ascend have been my go to oils lately. I'm going to have to use the A.C.E. combo once more on date night tomorrow. Love the oil Evolve.

Was it scented or unscented?
02-12-2013 4:35 PM
Snoopyace

Rep Post

02-12-2013 7:08 PM

Unscented. I am going to cry when this sample is gone because I am really loving what I've seen with this.

02-12-2013 7:08 PM
polarvoid
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

02-27-2013 1:13 PM

OK Steve - I'm sold. Big Grin

When are you going to get this stuff on sale?

Took two drops from my tester out in anger today and had great fun.

First-up was a rather haughty/classy, very attractive, tall, slim thirtysomething woman who I have a mildly flirty relationship with at work. Two drops Evolve/1 drop A314 - temples/below ears reduced her to a fidgeting, fluttering, eyelid-batting, hair-twisting schoolgirl - bending right over my desk with cleavage spilling everywhere. For about two hours! Big Grin

Secondly, another woman - mid twenties who I'd detailed to look after a recruitment event for me whilst I attended to miss classy, had done just about everything for me by the time I came back down and followed me around like an adoring puppy the whole time!

Then my boss came to see me later in the afternoon and I was expecting a heated exchange - once again, no - I was in command the whole time and he left after agreeing to all my requirements and another extra chunk of funding!

A rather good day! Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 02-27-2013 1:16 PM by polarvoid.)
02-27-2013 1:13 PM

SteveO
Vendor

02-27-2013 9:27 PM

(02-27-2013 1:13 PM)polarvoid Wrote:  OK Steve - I'm sold. Big Grin

When are you going to get this stuff on sale?

Took two drops from my tester out in anger today and had great fun.

First-up was a rather haughty/classy, very attractive, tall, slim thirtysomething woman who I have a mildly flirty relationship with at work. Two drops Evolve/1 drop A314 - temples/below ears reduced her to a fidgeting, fluttering, eyelid-batting, hair-twisting schoolgirl - bending right over my desk with cleavage spilling everywhere. For about two hours! Big Grin

Secondly, another woman - mid twenties who I'd detailed to look after a recruitment event for me whilst I attended to miss classy, had done just about everything for me by the time I came back down and followed me around like an adoring puppy the whole time!

Then my boss came to see me later in the afternoon and I was expecting a heated exchange - once again, no - I was in command the whole time and he left after agreeing to all my requirements and another extra chunk of funding!

A rather good day! Big Grin

Would you still be interested if it was only a small 5 mL bottle at $99? Its doubtful there would be enough interest at the high concentration and costs involved. The tiny little bottle some were lucky enough to get would have cost about $40 bucks.

Great report Snoopy. We shall see

Be Happy and laugh often
Steve O
XS enthusiast, hobbyist, founder.

I want to provide you with the very best customer experience I can. As such, I don't check PM's very often. Please send me an email which will find me wherever I am:
02-27-2013 9:27 PM
eyeofra
the Sun God

Rep Post

02-27-2013 9:54 PM

I would still be interested! The concentration would balance out the cost.
02-27-2013 9:54 PM
Snoopyace

Rep Post

02-27-2013 11:05 PM

I'd still be interested. I have been rationing the sample vial because it works amazingly well and does so for at least 10 hours straight. One drop is plenty and it is amazing how complex the reactions are. It has an initial 'hit' but as a person is around me for more than a few minutes, it starts a slow burn effect that keeps growing from a spark into an inferno.

My fiancé LOVES this and so does every woman I've interacted with for any length of time. Guys, if this becomes available, BUY IT.

02-27-2013 11:05 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Tongue Evolve Oil Experiment... Snoopyace 27 9,789 05-26-2015 3:21 PM
Last Post: Snoopyace
  Evolve Oil or Domination? stefdude 3 1,633 11-24-2013 6:51 AM
Last Post: Blade
  Evolve oil re-application Ragnar 5 1,713 10-21-2013 4:08 PM