Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Evolve, Ascend overview
Blade
Pheromone Hero

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Evolve, Ascend overview
06-13-2012 4:46 AM

My apologies to Steve for the late reporting, I've just started a new job and have been very busy with work related Stuff

Evolve

very fast shipping from Steve it leaked very slightly but not much, so no worries. I've got to admit this stuff stinks, a very strong cologne is needed to cover this animal but it's well worth smelling like the cologne guy for the hits you get, I've only ever tried it at one spray because I haven't felt the need to up it to two sprays yet.

First thing I notice is the comfort with this mix is huge which surprises me because of the 20mcg Androstenone per spray, It is suitable for targets of most ages and some of my best hits have been with women from the 18-21 age range. My gf younger sister (19) just melted around me when I wore this at her birthday party and kept following me around all night, at about 1.am I got a text from her to go meet her out the back, which I ignored because I love my GF and I don't want to fuck things up with her by getting it on with her teenage sister.

I'm sure the mix is very Androstanone or dheas heavy because There is some visual enhancement going on, I've noticed when I get very hot that I get a little bit of tunnel vision for a short period of time but nothing major. I also get lots of compliments on my appearance and women in general look cuter.

Results on men are very good to, no aggresion and lots of status hits, shit testing from insecure meatheads was also very low.

With my GF is where it gets really good, for the last 2 weeks she has been very down because a close friend passed away suddenly and understandably has not been up for any kind of sex, that was until I wore evolve to bed last night, within about 10 seconds of me getting into bed she starts staring at me with a sly grin on her face and that was it, I was in for the ride of my life, seriously it was the best sex we have ever had and she was actually shaking after we had finished.

This is an amazing product and is even better then my beloved AM + TL + P83 combo, mx301 and ICM 2.0. I would highly recommend it to all the men here at pherotruth.

Ascend

Now I'm sorry Steve but my testing of this has been very brief because of the sheer stink of cops, I have used several different colognes to try to cover the stench but after about half an hour you can smell it coming through which makes it hard to be congruent with an alpha sig when your self conscious about smelling like a hookers G string.

However I do like the effects, it is definitely geared a lot more towards attraction then A314 and is not nearly as intimidating, I feel like it gives of more of a celebrity vibe then business mogul, if A314 is Donald trump then Ascend is Robert Deniero, people feel honoured that they are in your presence but at the same time you are still fairly approachable, for work I still go for A314 but for clubs and bars I would definitely go with ascend.

Longevity for a spray is excellent and you can expect it to work very well for between 6-8 hours. I honestly think though that it would be more suited to being an oil but that's just my personal preference, more testing is need though.

I will also be posting my results with cohesion very soon.
(This post was last modified: 06-13-2012 4:47 AM by Blade.)
06-13-2012 4:46 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MangoEruption
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

RE: Evolve, Ascend overview
06-13-2012 3:24 PM

I couldn't agree more with your assessment on how Ascend compares to A314, damn fine reporting! Evolve is definitely something special.
06-13-2012 3:24 PM
idontknow

Rep Post

06-14-2012 7:32 AM

(06-13-2012 4:46 AM)Blade Wrote:  With my GF is where it gets really good, for the last 2 weeks she has been very down because a close friend passed away suddenly and understandably has not been up for any kind of sex, that was until I wore evolve to bed last night, within about 10 seconds of me getting into bed she starts staring at me with a sly grin on her face and that was it, I was in for the ride of my life, seriously it was the best sex we have ever had and she was actually shaking after we had finished.

This is an amazing product and is even better then my beloved AM + TL + P83 combo, mx301 and ICM 2.0. I would highly recommend it to all the men here at pherotruth.

Could you compare it with N.P.A. or Corpo for bedtime purposes? Sounds interesting!

Journal --- My Phero Sale --- Mix Recommendations
06-14-2012 7:32 AM
Blade
Pheromone Hero

Rep Post

06-14-2012 7:36 AM

(06-14-2012 7:32 AM)idontknow Wrote:  Could you compare it with N.P.A. or Corpo for bedtime purposes? Sounds interesting!

For me it blows both those products out of the water, better status hits then corpo and a much more consist attraction product then New Pheromone Additive
06-14-2012 7:36 AM

CanadianGuy45
Serious Poster

Rep Post

07-24-2012 7:43 PM

Copied from my journal:

Howdy folks.

July, 18
So I am considering a career change, possibly even going back to school, maaaa gawddddd!
Anyhooz I figured that I would go get out some career advice. Well how wrong would I be if I did not include mones as my travel companion?
I wore 2 sprays of Evolve Cover: 1 Million
Dress: Casual, Shorts and a nice shirt
I arrived at the zone and thus spoke to the 2 receptionists. They definitely were very accommodating. I snooped around because how rude would I be if I was not willing to share my cloud. Eventually I met with a lady in here high 20's regarding career options. Now Evolve kicks in. Total and complete eye contact, even some high speed conversation, kinda interesting. Her little office must have engulfed my mone cloud, . I thought, hey, cool. I perceived that she was kinda bothered by this. She provided me with info yet had her next client waiting thus I was done there.

Today

I wore 2 sprays of Evolve and 2 smears of Ascend (from sample vial). I must say that I concur with the report by other fellow members re: the cops smell of Ascend, WTF! I hardly had any product on, and waiting for dry down was definitely uncomfortable. Damn good thing that my Mom never stopped by. Cover: Hot Water.

I rolled out to an Employment Agency: Pre-arranged meeting.

Receptionist: Mid twenties Afro-American lady greets me and shows me to small office for meeting. She asks me if I would like something to drink, (I always say no thank you but this time I say yes, for 2 reasons, 1. I would like to provide her with the gift of further exposure to my cloud. 2. I would like to provide her with the luxury of me glancing at her beautiful round bottom a second time).
Met with an attractive lady in her her fifties. She was extremely informative as well as very eager to help out. Awesome advice, as well as an invitation to return soon.
Upon leaving I graciously thank hottie receptionist and promptly received a warm smile with sparkling eyes.

I returned to the Wednesday location to ask a few questions as well as spread my cloud. Now this is where this blend begins to become interesting. At first the receptionist is very friendly, yet after spending a few moments at her desk she now can no longer look me in the eye. I have a 30 second conversation with my 'counsellor' and receive a very similar response. Get my info and roll out.
Well shit, who am I to waste this formula, I head off to the watering hole for my typical 2 beer and some chow. Typical greeting etc. I grab a table and do my usual thing, sit there five minutes then head out to the patio to meet a beer's favourite friend, a cigarette. I walk by the first table and the 30ish lady there (sitting) with her man totally checks me out, interesting. After doing this tour to the patio 2 times the 40ish ladies on the patio are performing the same manoeuvre. Both open me, and 1 is with her man, WTF. Snotty bitz waitress who is normally holding her head high can not even look at me. Un-freakin-real.
Now sorry folks, no fairy tale ending here. I am just testing these concoctions for knowledge purposes as well as for shits and giggles. Extremely interesting combo.

Conclusions:

1. Go out like thundr does and go to enjoy yourself.

2. Do like Pago suggests re: wearing Impi and do not roam too much

3. Do like as3, and allow the ladies to enjoy your cloud (ask questions about the menu.

4. Most importantly be happy with yourself. Confidence is Alpha!

Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Life-in-a-Northern-Town

Mone Stash:
Damn near everything!
07-24-2012 7:43 PM
SteveO
Vendor

07-24-2012 9:00 PM

Great report. Its not the cops you guys are smelling. Very little in the blend actually. Keep in mind my blends have the XS moniker because they're big on mones in general. In each 10 ml bottle there are 42.80 mg of mones. That's more than a 10 ml bottle of A314 oil. In the oil you get 299.6 mg per bottle. That's a whole lot of mones per every drop or spray and mones can smell pretty bad.

I hate to say this because I don't want anyone to think I'm harping on any other pheromone suppliers, but I believe there are a lot blends out there with minimal pheromones. Remember pheromones have their own unique stench as they are synthesized body odors. What you don't actually smell might be an indicator of how little mones are actually in a product. This does not however mean they aren't effective. We are also all not able to smell certain mones while others can. Instant Shine from Androtics is a prime example. I love the stuff and only wish one day I could emulate a fine formula like it. Many members have sworn its the most obtrusive stench on the planet and hate it for that very reason. I don't personally get that at all. I actually enjoy the smell very much and find myself huffing the bottle that sits right on my desk. Yeah I like it that much. Then you have products like ArouseRX sold on ebay. I can't for the life of me smell anything out of that bottle and everyone I have ever asked cannot either. Guess what? It works! It certainly isn't the most effective product I have ever worn but about 33% of the times I worn it I got results. Now that's not a great percentage but it did garner results.

My point is that have always believed in excess, living life to the fullest and to me that means amping up the pheromonal output of a mix to XS, all the while maintaining the integrity of results without overkill or worse OD. So yeah in my view you should be able to smell those mones under the cover scent. They are rank to us, but its not your nose that you are wearing it for now is it? Best thing that ever happened to me was way back in the day when I discovered Androtics and they had great products like Instant Female Magic . It was unscented Androstadienone and it reaked! Whenever I wore it I would use it under clothing or become the cologne guy and this from a guy who doesn't like cologne. One day I sprayed it right before I walked into BuckyStars realizing I had nothing to cover it with. I just knew I was going to stink and everyone would hold there noses.

The little blond who I had a huge crush on was working and as I approached to order my drink she wrinkled her nose and I was like oh shit here it comes. I was certain she'd say OMFG you stink like piss, but instead she was like OMG what is that you're wearing? That's the best cologne you've ever worn. She grabbed my hand and started huffing my wrist application points. Her nose was right against the skin. Best lesson I could ever learn: What smells bad to us might not smell all that bad to your object of desire. I've had many "interactions" with her since outside of her clothes;).

So again I say onto you all its doubtful its the cops at that low of concentration you are smelling but the over abundance of high concentrations of raw mones putting the XS back into lifeā„¢.

Be Happy and laugh often
Steve O
XS enthusiast, hobbyist, founder.

I want to provide you with the very best customer experience I can. As such, I don't check PM's very often. Please send me an email which will find me wherever I am:
07-24-2012 9:00 PM
Shelly B
Serious Poster

Sex: Female

Rep Post

07-24-2012 9:15 PM

(07-24-2012 9:00 PM)SteveO Wrote:  Great report. Its not the cops you guys are smelling. Very little in the blend actually. Keep in mind my blends have the XS moniker because they're big on mones in general. In each 10 ml bottle there are 42.80 mg of mones. That's more than a 10 ml bottle of A314 oil. In the oil you get 299.6 mg per bottle. That's a whole lot of mones per every drop or spray and mones can smell pretty bad.

LOL! You ROCK Steve O!

LMAO and not saying that - For REAL.

So - Tomorrow's Road test will be Tease and Desire MeXS Plus

Don't get excited people. In a previous life - I'd have Pherobombed hundreds. But I'm consulting so I work from home. So it's more - effects when I drop the kids at camp, self effects while I work the phone, DAYUM effects if the SO shows up for lunch - Anyone - and really - in post - work hours.

And whatever carrier Steve O has figured out - it's frictin' genius. It CARRIES.

Up in the AIR. Invades their brain. LOVE IT.

Steve O has been a bad bad boy. And that is a good good thing.

My Best,
Shelly B
(This post was last modified: 07-24-2012 9:21 PM by Shelly B.)
07-24-2012 9:15 PM
Data4
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

07-25-2012 6:16 AM

LOL! Steve, that reminds me of reading your first reports of Dirty at the BuckyStars. Big Grin If I recall correctly, you laid it on thick and STANK. Heat
07-25-2012 6:16 AM

CanadianGuy45
Serious Poster

Rep Post

07-25-2012 7:36 AM

Its not the cops you guys are smelling. Very little in the blend actually. Keep in mind my blends have the XS moniker because they're big on mones in general. In each 10 ml bottle there are 42.80 mg of mones. That's more than a 10 ml bottle of A314 oil. In the oil you get 299.6 mg per bottle. That's a whole lot of mones per every drop or spray and mones can smell pretty bad.

You are the professional, Steve-O, I am just the student driver of these concoctions.
My opinion is that is must be some of the different ingredients in Ascend as opposed to Evolve. I have been driving Evolve for a while now, and yes I do detect the smell of mones yet Evolve is not difficult to cover. Yesterday, as previously mentioned, I was wearing 2 blasts of Evolve behind my ears, and 3 smears, from the vial dipstick, of Ascend combined between wrist. I detected the Ascend odor instantly. Now that being said, I agree with you, if the vehicle performs like you wish, drive the fracker. I did not have a problem covering it with Hot Water, and if it was difficult to cover, I would have chosen something stronger,like possibly Joop. Do what you gotta!
If you are head out worried about your 'signature', good luck in your expedition. Just turn the key, and spin those tires!

Regards,

CG45

Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Life-in-a-Northern-Town

Mone Stash:
Damn near everything!
07-25-2012 7:36 AM
kmacc45
Member in Moderation

Rep Post

07-25-2012 7:56 AM

O.K. I'll bite, just ordered two bottles of Evolve. bighug
(This post was last modified: 07-25-2012 7:58 AM by kmacc45.)
07-25-2012 7:56 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  XiST plus SOB or Ascend and maybe evolve monemyname 3 4,105 04-09-2014 1:58 PM
Last Post: monemyname
  Did I change or did Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve changed?? ABC 21 10,883 06-17-2013 2:01 PM
Last Post: idle
  Cohesion - SOB - Evolve - Ascend idontknow 8 4,911 03-01-2013 6:59 PM
Last Post: empereur
  My experiences on Ascend, Evolve, and Cohesion Mustang 4 4,137 08-23-2012 10:46 AM
Last Post: clide7