Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ever had a pheromone that just didn't work?... Or did they? ...
V-nice
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 677
Thanks received:
701 thanks in 310 posts

Ever had a pheromone that just didn't work?... Or did they? ...
02-28-2014 3:48 PM

I had two, which was Pherlure, and Pherazone. As you know, these are two very well marketed products. As a rookie, the marketing sounds soooooo good! But as a vet, you know that's a bad sign! One thing I'll give to Pherlure and Pherazone, is that they have two of the very best Scents I've EVER smelled! These were my first mones and I was definitely very amateur with mones at the time. I didn't pay nearly as much attention as I do now to cleansing app points and would also spray multiple times with these... PER DAY !! (I know, VERY amateur!) But even today I still don't hear positive reviews if ANY about these two. And the funny thing is, I had ONE very blatant hit with the both of them... NEVER to be repeated.

So it leaves me with the question... did these pheromones REALLY work? And was I just too amateur that I was OD-ing all the time and not using mones responsibly?

My one-hit wonder with Pherlure :

Dunkin Donuts, early morning. As I'm placing my order, there's this really hot black woman, looked like a nurse or nurse's aide, standing next to me, placing hers. I can see from the corner of my eyes, her face focused in my direction. And so I look over to the direction she's facing, and see no one there, but the refrigerators to the back. But still, I don't turn to face her, rather I head over to the fridge, to get an orange juice. As I turn around and head to the counter, sure enough, she's looking straight at me! I barely break a smile, as I wait for my order. Then finally I got my order and head out, still feeling her eyes on me. What I did next, was just to see if this was really happening... As I opened the door to leave, I turn my head around and OH MY! She's Staring right at me!! So weird and shocking, I just walked out and got in my truck. I thought to myself self, with an unsure, "WOW!"... So blatant! I'm so amateur, I'm not even thinking about number closing or such. I'm starting to believe in pheromones!!... Oh but wait... I could never replicate that hit again... EVER!

My one hit with Pherazone :

At the dentist. A Hispanic and Black women both couldn't take their eyes off me! The Latina was taking care of another client but kept gazing over at me. Then as I sit down in the waiting room, I see them both chatting and often looking over at me. They both made SURE I was taken cared of, as the black woman was extremely clingy to me and seemed to be every where I was. Even as the dentist finally got to me, the lady was still around me! She was not an assistant of the dentist, just the waiting room attendant... She didn't have to be around me the whole entire time, from start to finish, absolutely making sure that I was being taken care of. It was like she was under a spell!
But guess what?... I could never replicate that hit!!

Those were two VERY blatant hits from two pheromones that basically did nothing for me any other time.
So I ask the question... WAS IT ME?? Being so amateur back then, and I would spray, spray, spray... Or was it just simply an aberration?

One thing's for sure, anyone who's had blatant hits, you NEVER FORGET THE MOMENT!!

So how about you guys? Any of you guys had mones that just didn't "WORK"?

"The man that knows he doesn't know, is a wise man."
02-28-2014 3:48 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

dsouza

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 930
Thanks received:
1201 thanks in 677 posts

RE: Ever had a pheromone that just didn't work?... Or did they? ...
02-28-2014 3:57 PM

Never had a mone that didnèt work though did have some that did work but didn't give me effect I wanted.

Always bought from lovescent, Androtics, and pherotruth companies. Good reputable dealers.
02-28-2014 3:57 PM
Thanks given by V-nice
Jaromil
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 32
Thanks received:
55 thanks in 42 posts

02-28-2014 4:27 PM

(02-28-2014 3:48 PM)V-nice Wrote:  I had two, which was Pherlure, and Pherazone. As you know, these are two very well marketed products. As a rookie, the marketing sounds soooooo good! But as a vet, you know that's a bad sign! One thing I'll give to Pherlure and Pherazone, is that they have two of the very best Scents I've EVER smelled! These were my first mones and I was definitely very amateur with mones at the time. I didn't pay nearly as much attention as I do now to cleansing app points and would also spray multiple times with these... PER DAY !! (I know, VERY amateur!) But even today I still don't hear positive reviews if ANY about these two. And the funny thing is, I had ONE very blatant hit with the both of them... NEVER to be repeated.

So it leaves me with the question... did these pheromones REALLY work? And was I just too amateur that I was OD-ing all the time and not using mones responsibly?

My one-hit wonder with Pherlure :

Dunkin Donuts, early morning. As I'm placing my order, there's this really hot black woman, looked like a nurse or nurse's aide, standing next to me, placing hers. I can see from the corner of my eyes, her face focused in my direction. And so I look over to the direction she's facing, and see no one there, but the refrigerators to the back. But still, I don't turn to face her, rather I head over to the fridge, to get an orange juice. As I turn around and head to the counter, sure enough, she's looking straight at me! I barely break a smile, as I wait for my order. Then finally I got my order and head out, still feeling her eyes on me. What I did next, was just to see if this was really happening... As I opened the door to leave, I turn my head around and OH MY! She's Staring right at me!! So weird and shocking, I just walked out and got in my truck. I thought to myself self, with an unsure, "WOW!"... So blatant! I'm so amateur, I'm not even thinking about number closing or such. I'm starting to believe in pheromones!!... Oh but wait... I could never replicate that hit again... EVER!

My one hit with Pherazone :

At the dentist. A Hispanic and Black women both couldn't take their eyes off me! The Latina was taking care of another client but kept gazing over at me. Then as I sit down in the waiting room, I see them both chatting and often looking over at me. They both made SURE I was taken cared of, as the black woman was extremely clingy to me and seemed to be every where I was. Even as the dentist finally got to me, the lady was still around me! She was not an assistant of the dentist, just the waiting room attendant... She didn't have to be around me the whole entire time, from start to finish, absolutely making sure that I was being taken care of. It was like she was under a spell!
But guess what?... I could never replicate that hit!!

Those were two VERY blatant hits from two pheromones that basically did nothing for me any other time.
So I ask the question... WAS IT ME?? Being so amateur back then, and I would spray, spray, spray... Or was it just simply an aberration?

One thing's for sure, anyone who's had blatant hits, you NEVER FORGET THE MOMENT!!

So how about you guys? Any of you guys had mones that just didn't "WORK"?

I'm a newbie and honestly still somewhat of a skeptic. Here's my question... have you never had such random hits like that WITHOUT mones? I certainly have. Why do you attribute those two instances to the mones and not just chalk it up to the combination of those particular woman in those particular moments and yourself? If you have tried and failed to replicate those hits with those same mones isn't the logical conclusion that they had nothing to do with the mones?

I'm wondering how much of all this is people seeing what they want to see or even some sort of placebo effect mones are having on users to give them a bolstered confidence/aura or whatever you want to call it, but could it be THAT is what is responsible for both heightened attraction and the heightened confidence to take action?

A lot of the stories of "hits" I read here seem to me to be kind of common little unexplained happenings one encounters all the time anyway. A girl smiles at you... oh it's the mones!

I'm not trying to call BS on the whole thing here, I want believe that mones can have an effect. I guess I just need stronger evidence to be convinced. I've been trying Evolve (just one spray) on a few occasions for the last couple of weeks. I can't say I've observed ANY effect. No observable effect when I'm out and about interacting with people, and no observable effect around my GF.

Help me out, what am I missing here?
(This post was last modified: 02-28-2014 4:28 PM by Jaromil.)
02-28-2014 4:27 PM
Thanks given by V-nice, xxx
carolinalivin'
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 9
Thanks received:
4 thanks in 4 posts

02-28-2014 4:45 PM

(02-28-2014 4:27 PM)Jaromil Wrote:  I'm a newbie and honestly still somewhat of a skeptic. Here's my question... have you never had such random hits like that WITHOUT mones? I certainly have. Why do you attribute those two instances to the mones and not just chalk it up to the combination of those particular woman in those particular moments and yourself? If you have tried and failed to replicate those hits with those same mones isn't the logical conclusion that they had nothing to do with the mones?

I'm wondering how much of all this is people seeing what they want to see or even some sort of placebo effect mones are having on users to give them a bolstered confidence/aura or whatever you want to call it, but could it be THAT is what is responsible for both heightened attraction and the heightened confidence to take action?

A lot of the stories of "hits" I read here seem to me to be kind of common little unexplained happenings one encounters all the time anyway. A girl smiles at you... oh it's the mones!

I'm not trying to call BS on the whole thing here, I want believe that mones can have an effect. I guess I just need stronger evidence to be convinced. I've been trying Evolve (just one spray) on a few occasions for the last couple of weeks. I can't say I've observed ANY effect. No observable effect when I'm out and about interacting with people, and no observable effect around my GF.

I bought evolve and used it for a month and it didn't work for me at all even slightly, but seems to work for others pretty well.
02-28-2014 4:45 PM
Jaromil
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 32
Thanks received:
55 thanks in 42 posts

02-28-2014 5:13 PM

(02-28-2014 4:45 PM)carolinalivin Wrote:  I bought evolve and used it for a month and it didn't work for me at all even slightly, but seems to work for others pretty well.

did you find something else that you conclusively feel does work for you?
02-28-2014 5:13 PM

V-nice
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
701 thanks in 310 posts

02-28-2014 5:31 PM

(02-28-2014 4:27 PM)Jaromil Wrote:  I'm a newbie and honestly still somewhat of a skeptic. Here's my question... have you never had such random hits like that WITHOUT mones? I certainly have. Why do you attribute those two instances to the mones and not just chalk it up to the combination of those particular woman in those particular moments and yourself? If you have tried and failed to replicate those hits with those same mones isn't the logical conclusion that they had nothing to do with the mones?

You're absolutely right Jaromil! And I've had quite a few hits without mones in my lifetime. And I ALWAYS wonder even today, was it the mones or me?
The mone that truly convinced me that pheromones work, and I didn't second guess it, was MAG. In this instance, It was around a girl who never paid me any mind but would always pay the other guys attention that she knew better. I entered the store with MAG and was getting eye-raped by her! The most blatant hit I ever had! She was making it obvious that she wanted MY attention! That's one of the best ways to tell if it's the mones. With a situation in which never happens to you, all of a sudden happen...and you happen to be wearing mones. Of course, blatant hits are the ones that will truly convince us, as I was there before, very skeptical, until it happened.
I'm grateful to have received blatant hits because these are the ones that show you, it's no coincidence!

We ALL were skeptics at first...that's what everyone has to realize. This is why I would love for everyone to experience that undeniable blatant hit!

(This post was last modified: 02-28-2014 7:14 PM by V-nice.)
02-28-2014 5:31 PM
Thanks given by Jaromil
leon333
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 54
Thanks received:
423 thanks in 233 posts

03-01-2014 4:00 AM

mones are very powerful.depend on the situation,people and venue.IME sometime it's only 10% and sometimes it's voodoo.friend's wives wana suck my disco stick and want me to ravage them.married women want to cheat on their husbands and want me to give them a hard pounding.girls are so into me,just unbelievably shocking! im not into acting,i prefer to be myself apply the mones and go.the results are extraordinary.but don't depend on the mones,it can ruin your skills.i like to wear pheromone colognes as a fragrance with an edge
03-01-2014 4:00 AM
Thanks given by islandguy
KIMBA
Perputual Noob

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 748
Thanks received:
1540 thanks in 681 posts

03-01-2014 4:24 AM

No one will convince you. It's best to have a friend wear a hard hitting product for an extended period of time and see of their is a difference. Their will be, that's how you know

90% of my posts are from my phone on the fly.
03-01-2014 4:24 AM
Thanks given by islandguy, V-nice, Mars82
V-nice
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
701 thanks in 310 posts

03-01-2014 9:44 AM

(03-01-2014 4:24 AM)KIMBA Wrote:  No one will convince you. It's best to have a friend wear a hard hitting product for an extended period of time and see of their is a difference. Their will be, that's how you know

You're right...for the ones that need convincing.
Because another person can see and smell things regarding you, better than YOU.
In this I mean, like when you've gained or lost weight, the person next to you can see that much more clearly than you. Whether you smell bad or good, a person next to you can smell you better than you can smell yourself.
So that's absolutely a good way for people to see the effects of pheromones, by watching someone else wearing and see the difference. Totally agree.

03-01-2014 9:44 AM

beastmode
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 8
Thanks received:
56 thanks in 48 posts

03-02-2014 9:05 PM

i wouldn't say they aren't working but the effects aren't nearly as good as some other products that i do have

my first few purchases were from lesser known or talked about companies such as puremones...not saying they don't work

but i've had better experiences ever since i purchased wolf from LAL and a few products from XS...those i try to save for going out or the weekends when i'm in public more....the puremones are basically for work at this point as i don't notice crazy hits or work too close to anyone i really care about attraction or attention from in my area
03-02-2014 9:05 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Boys pheromone doesn't work for me mikester714 18 851 11-24-2014 4:35 AM
Last Post: moe
  Do you seriously believe pheromone perfumes work? mikey91 38 3,680 05-21-2013 9:51 AM
Last Post: mammoth