Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Escaping The "Friend Zone"
XPX
Mind Persuader

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 123
Thanks received:
377 thanks in 99 posts

RE: Escaping The "Friend Zone"
04-04-2012 3:33 PM

I'm not doing PU anymore for several reasons but I was very successfull in it, I tell you what I would do if I would do it anymore.......

Freeze out for some month, then come back and make a normal game! Be sure that you are escalating enough in this second approach and start early with touching! Avoiding bodycontact and sexual signals is one of the most reasons for guys beeing in friendzone!

Avoiding these is a signal for fear, and also a fear of making decisions and taking the consequences! Just think about if you would like to be her friend if she doesn't want to have a sexual relationship to you! And another reason is why I am stopped with PU is if you will make somebody to love you and also like you, there is first your own thought that you are not ok, sexual attractive or lovable just as who you are! So tell it her that you are liking her but don't play games, it won't make you lucky playing games your whole life!

My toys:

Alter Ego, Scent of Eros, Instant Gentleman, Instant Shine, Instant Honesty, Instant Openess, Turn Up The Heat, P83, P103, P79, Androstenetrione, Neno, P80, P97, Alpha 7, Xcite wipes, PEA, DHEA,Vitamine D3, Wingman 9+O, GABA, True Love, A314, Iso E Super, EST,A1, Anone, Erox, Wingman Xtreme, Moet-nol, Atrione

My journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-into-X

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Pick-Up-and-mones
04-04-2012 3:33 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by paradigmshift, Pheroman, Arrow, Jolly Jumper
Pheroquirk
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1480
Thanks received:
444 thanks in 192 posts

04-04-2012 3:35 PM

NAWALT Smile
04-04-2012 3:35 PM
XPX
Mind Persuader

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 123
Thanks received:
377 thanks in 99 posts

04-04-2012 3:38 PM

Oh I forgot use Wingman 9+O for your coming back, it makes you a super star

My toys:

Alter Ego, Scent of Eros, Instant Gentleman, Instant Shine, Instant Honesty, Instant Openess, Turn Up The Heat, P83, P103, P79, Androstenetrione, Neno, P80, P97, Alpha 7, Xcite wipes, PEA, DHEA,Vitamine D3, Wingman 9+O, GABA, True Love, A314, Iso E Super, EST,A1, Anone, Erox, Wingman Xtreme, Moet-nol, Atrione

My journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-into-X

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Pick-Up-and-mones
04-04-2012 3:38 PM
Thanks given by Arrow

as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 6541
Thanks received:
3660 thanks in 1325 posts

04-04-2012 4:10 PM

My rule for staying out of the friend zone with women is not to be friends with women I'm attracted to. We can be friends with benefits but strictly friends I'm not interested in that. I have my guy friends for that.

The only lady friends I have that are attractive are the ones who are in relationships with my guy friends, in a relationship, or they are co-workers, or the have kids. I don't mess with women who have kids that's my major rule.

Maybe that makes me an asshole but Atleast I don't waste my time.

I learned a long time that the ladies around me gave me shitty dating advise. Except for halo. She seems to think like a guy. Closer inspection maybe needed upon further thought. Sarcastic blum

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...n=lastpost

Stay Congruent My Friends
04-04-2012 4:10 PM
Thanks given by Pheroquirk, CanadianGuy45, Pheroman, Arrow
Arrow
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 59
Thanks received:
119 thanks in 74 posts

04-04-2012 5:16 PM

(04-04-2012 3:09 PM)halo0073 Wrote:  I can tell you exactly why I put guys in the friend zone. Be careful over generalizing.

And I have lost a friendship with a male after he told me he had feelings for me. We had been good friends for 8 or 9 years too.

so...Why do you friend zone certain guys?

Also, Why did it turn out so bad for the friendship with your guy friend? Did you start feeling awkward and decide to end the friendship?...Did he start acting awkward and expected too much from you?
What exactly went wrong?
04-04-2012 5:16 PM
Arrow
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 59
Thanks received:
119 thanks in 74 posts

04-04-2012 5:24 PM

I honestly believe that there are TWO zones. The friend zone and the waiting zone. And it is extremely hard for most men to differentiate between the two.
Just because a woman says "No" does not necessarily mean that you have been put into the friend zone...It is possible that the "No" is not an "Absolutely not", but rather a "Not right now". So don't freak out and pout thinking that you have been put into the friend zone. She may have put you in the waiting zone...so be patient!
04-04-2012 5:24 PM
Thanks given by Pheroquirk, as33156
Sptsmed
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 56
Thanks received:
503 thanks in 195 posts

04-04-2012 5:37 PM

I don't know, this one is always a hard subject to broach because we don't want to get placed into the friend zone, yet there are times that we don't want something to develop into a Long Term Relationship either, sometimes just hanging out, having fun and enjoying the moment can be OK as well. I have always thought that if there was someone that I was truly interested in moving into a Long Term Relationship with and beyond the "we are just having fun" stage, that there was a rule of five that I stuck to. Listen with your ears, think with your soul, give from your heart, hold with your arms and stroke with your driver.

Actually listen to what she is saying and not just keep the conversation going to start your next set or use the next NLP sexual innuendo or phrase. Actually take the time to listen to what she is saying and truly respond to that, a lot of times the girl will let you know what she is looking for and needing if you just open your ears and listen.

Think beyond the normal of what am I looking for and move more toward, what is it that we have that makes things better for both of us. Give from your heart, not so much your pocketbook. Women love gifts and some are easily impressed by possessions and toys, however more are endeared to the simple things like a note on the pillow, a simple flower on the car seat or taking the time to plan something that speaks to their heart.

Hold with your arms, most want to feel safe and protected and I have never met a woman that did not like to be hugged and held and not just after sex LOL. Finally stroke with your driver, be something better than she has had in the past, in golf sometimes pulling out the driver is a risk, it can carry long and far and be right in the middle, or it can drift, slice or hook and put you in the deep rough. Take the chance on new things, pull out the driver and go for the long, hard and deep down the middle shot that maybe someone else has not been willing to risk.

I am not looking to move toward that Long Term Relationship at this time, but if and when I do find someone that I would want to move that direction with again, I would surely go back and live by my Rule of Five. The greatest thing is you do not have to lose your alpha traits or attitudes with this, it just makes you more alpha as you have that air of confidence, that layer of cool, the knowledge and intelligence to stand out and the ability to see her as a lot of other guys can't Smile
(This post was last modified: 04-04-2012 5:43 PM by Sptsmed.)
04-04-2012 5:37 PM
Thanks given by XPX, Pheroman, Arrow, paradigmshift, as33156, solidprice

halo0073

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 922
Thanks received:
1830 thanks in 938 posts

04-04-2012 6:59 PM

(04-04-2012 5:16 PM)Arrow Wrote:  so...Why do you friend zone certain guys?

Also, Why did it turn out so bad for the friendship with your guy friend? Did you start feeling awkward and decide to end the friendship?...Did he start acting awkward and expected too much from you?
What exactly went wrong?

For me i friend zone guys when I am not attracted to them. They don't have to be the hottest guy in the world, but it's usually a combo of looks, humor, confidence and how they relate to me.

As for the guy friend it got really awkward, I tried to pretty much pretend it didn't happen and not ignore him, but he was kind devastated and avoided me for several months. We were just never the same again.

Oh and for the record, girls don't always think they want a long term relationship either, sometimes it's just about a hookup or getting to know someone better.
(This post was last modified: 04-04-2012 7:01 PM by halo0073.)
04-04-2012 6:59 PM
Thanks given by Pheroman, Arrow, as33156
halo0073

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1830 thanks in 938 posts

04-04-2012 7:05 PM

(04-04-2012 5:24 PM)Arrow Wrote:  I honestly believe that there are TWO zones. The friend zone and the waiting zone. And it is extremely hard for most men to differentiate between the two.
Just because a woman says "No" does not necessarily mean that you have been put into the friend zone...It is possible that the "No" is not an "Absolutely not", but rather a "Not right now". So don't freak out and pout thinking that you have been put into the friend zone. She may have put you in the waiting zone...so be patient!

I totally agree.
04-04-2012 7:05 PM
Thanks given by Arrow, as33156
halo0073

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1830 thanks in 938 posts

04-04-2012 7:11 PM

It's also cute to me that some of you think the guy has all the power and the woman just follows your flow. I can't speak for all women, but with me it's a dance. I just might be pulling all the strings and letting you think you're in control. I think most women are skilled in this art, some just better than others.
04-04-2012 7:11 PM
Thanks given by Arrow, as33156

Share This Thread