Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Escaping The "Friend Zone"
xtraspecial
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 17
Thanks received:
47 thanks in 25 posts

RE: Escaping The "Friend Zone"
10-08-2012 2:15 PM

The age thing isn't always an issue. I have a friend that is 40 now....super hot and fit....looks 25, but she is dating and madly in love with a guy that is 54. Although he is a masculine retired fireman, he does use a testosterone skin cream. What's funny is that she tells me that when he doesn't use this cream, she is completely un-attracted to him. Yet when he does use the cream, she has an extreme attraction to him like she has never ever felt in her life. The higher androstenone must be combining with his natural none levels, creating a great match for her.

Anyone else want more proof about pheromones???
10-08-2012 2:15 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by terry0400-40, CaveCritter
CaveCritter
I've Seen Them Work!

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 167
Thanks received:
44 thanks in 32 posts

10-08-2012 2:44 PM

(10-08-2012 2:15 PM)xtraspecial Wrote:  The age thing isn't always an issue. I have a friend that is 40 now....super hot and fit....looks 25, but she is dating and madly in love with a guy that is 54. Although he is a masculine retired fireman, he does use a testosterone skin cream. What's funny is that she tells me that when he doesn't use this cream, she is completely un-attracted to him. Yet when he does use the cream, she has an extreme attraction to him like she has never ever felt in her life. The higher androstenone must be combining with his natural none levels, creating a great match for her.

Anyone else want more proof about pheromones???

I wish I had a pipeline back to my girl, so I could hear what is working and what isn't.

This also bothers me...The woman you describe blatantly says in so many words, if it wasn't for the mones, there's nothing between them. So can we say her negative non-pattraction to him is due to his age? After all, he's fit and masculine.

That sounds like a tenuous bond.

The best thing about women is....there's a new crop every year!

My Journal

Mind-bending Mesmerizing CaveMones:
Possess
Wingman XTreme
C4
Perfect Match
Teddy Man 2
AV *
AM*
Glace
Wingman X22 *
Wingman Black Label *

*samples
10-08-2012 2:44 PM
xtraspecial
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 17
Thanks received:
47 thanks in 25 posts

10-08-2012 3:11 PM

They are actually quite different people, with very different personalities. She's like an alpha, classy chic, while he's just a plain type of guy. He's masculine, but now abit fat, and not too healthy at all. She constantly tells me that she would never think of going out with a guy like him, and even he doesn't understand why she is with him.
10-08-2012 3:11 PM

livelarge21
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 44
Thanks received:
42 thanks in 23 posts

10-10-2012 11:26 PM

I've heard this statement a couple of times from girls I know " I didn't like him when we first met" and they ended having that guy as bf/gf or SO. I'd like to hear a females perspective on this.
10-10-2012 11:26 PM
halo0073

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 922
Thanks received:
1830 thanks in 938 posts

10-11-2012 10:29 AM

(10-10-2012 11:26 PM)livelarge21 Wrote:  I've heard this statement a couple of times from girls I know " I didn't like him when we first met" and they ended having that guy as bf/gf or SO. I'd like to hear a females perspective on this.

There is only one guy that this has ever proven true for and he is the one i have been with for 11 years now. I didn't find him attractive and didn't really pay him any mind at all. I got to know him a little over the next two years and then we started hanging out each with another SO. We both dumped the others and got together. But based on first impressions we would NEVER have hooked up. It was random that we did at all.
10-11-2012 10:29 AM
Thanks given by livelarge21

Share This Thread