Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ephedrine Sulphate
oldgage
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4
Thanks received:
12 thanks in 5 posts

Ephedrine Sulphate
08-01-2011 9:27 AM

Some people on these forums have had success with DMAA, PEA, etc. so I'm thinking I'll mix up a sprayer of Ephedrine, say at 12.5mcg. The caplets I have are 25mg Ephedrine Sulphate and 400mg Guaifenesin. I'm not sure what the Guaifenesin is going to do in there, but at the same time I don't really care for now. I welcome any thoughts/comments.

-oldgage
08-01-2011 9:27 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by mengster

dbot
Street Psychologist

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1955
Thanks received:
2046 thanks in 814 posts

RE: Ephedrine Sulphate
08-01-2011 10:02 AM

Guafenisin is an expectorant; it loosens phlegm.

Are you sure you have ephedrine? They're not allow to sell it, in the US at least. Instead they sell pseudoephedrine or phenylephrine.
08-01-2011 10:02 AM
XPX
Mind Persuader

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 123
Thanks received:
387 thanks in 99 posts

08-01-2011 10:13 AM

Oh come on guys do you realy want to go this strange way?

I believe it could have an effect on others but do we realy want to try everything which influences other people? May be the next one thinks he should make a sprayer with 30mcg cocaine per spray and this will also work! Is this realy the way you want to do mone research?

I believe we should stay almost nearly on substances which are natural in human bodies like PEA! It also has no natural source on human skin but it's a natural substance in the body!

Most of the substances we use create natural states of emotions and effects which are naturally influenced by them but this is a substance from plants and by the way also a real amphetamine derivate which creates unnatural drug states!

Don't get me wrong but it's a question of the ethics if you want to try every substance which has effects! Even drugs!

My toys:

Alter Ego, Scent of Eros, Instant Gentleman, Instant Shine, Instant Honesty, Instant Openess, Turn Up The Heat, P83, P103, P79, Androstenetrione, Neno, P80, P97, Alpha 7, Xcite wipes, PEA, DHEA,Vitamine D3, Wingman 9+O, GABA, True Love, A314, Iso E Super, EST,A1, Anone, Erox, Wingman Xtreme, Moet-nol, Atrione

My journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-into-X

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Pick-Up-and-mones
(This post was last modified: 08-01-2011 10:17 AM by XPX.)
08-01-2011 10:13 AM
Thanks given by dbot, JohnnyHard, Pheroman
dbot
Street Psychologist

Rep Post

Thanks received:
2046 thanks in 814 posts

08-01-2011 11:07 AM

This brings up also questions about designer steroids such as those used by bodybuilders, which are not endogenous but are analogs of endogenous steroids.
08-01-2011 11:07 AM
oldgage
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
12 thanks in 5 posts

08-01-2011 12:03 PM

Whether a substance exists naturally in the body or not, it still acts on the body's natural receptors that are already there, thusly mimicking a compound that affects those receptor sites naturally (there is some evidence that certain pheromones may actually work by inducing a conformational change in an intermediate molecule which then binds to a final receptor site, but still).

The ethical question is virtually the same one as with drugs, and there are no black and white answers. People readily consume caffeine and other xanthines without a second thought, yet amphetamines are of course crossing the line for non-ADHD persons to use regularly. Then where do the in betweens fall? Ephedrine, DMAA, etc. are those areas of grey. Just as using compounds that are not naturally pheromones as pheromones are an area of grey. And the bottom line is we have to decide for ourselves when to stop, and when to push forward. For now I haven't seen effects that are strong enough to make me think that these substances could cause problems beyond any normal acts of trickery, such as the attraction created when someone lies about their profession, implying a monetary wealth which may not be present. Personally I only use pheromones in a way that I feel benefits both myself and my targets. For instance, I wouldn't broadcast to a girl (both with body language and pheromones of course) that I am a trust worthy guy who is a provider, only to have sex with her and not return her calls.

dbot, I do know briefly what Guaifenesin does as an oral supplement, but I'm wondering if it would have any pheromonal effects, confounding the results of ephedrine use(as a pheromone).
I do have Ephedrine Sulphate though, look up "Bronkaid." You have to sign a form and swipe your license to purchase it, as the sale of ephedrine is restricted to something like 1g/month (differs based on area).

And quite honestly I'm curious about the effects of cocaine and/or amphetamines as a pheromone. Remember that these compounds would be in amounts that would have no effect if taken orally, insufflated, by IV, etc. I.e. they would be acting on the pheromone "system." (BTW not saying I'm going to go buy some coke and mix up a sprayer, because I am 110% NOT going to do that).

-oldgage
08-01-2011 12:03 PM
Thanks given by dbot, XPX, idontknow, JohnnyHard, Deja Vu, mengster

dbot
Street Psychologist

Rep Post

Thanks received:
2046 thanks in 814 posts

08-01-2011 12:11 PM

Excellent points, particularly with regard to the major difference in both quantity of substance and quality of response. The reactions we're seeing from these substances are far greater in most cases than what would be seen if we were to inject targets with the same quantity intravenously. We're literally pioneering a new area of human biological science.
08-01-2011 12:11 PM
Thanks given by XPX
XPX
Mind Persuader

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 123
Thanks received:
387 thanks in 99 posts

08-01-2011 12:46 PM

Your absolutly right in your scientific answers the question is more a morally question!

But I wish you great sucess ! Smile

My toys:

Alter Ego, Scent of Eros, Instant Gentleman, Instant Shine, Instant Honesty, Instant Openess, Turn Up The Heat, P83, P103, P79, Androstenetrione, Neno, P80, P97, Alpha 7, Xcite wipes, PEA, DHEA,Vitamine D3, Wingman 9+O, GABA, True Love, A314, Iso E Super, EST,A1, Anone, Erox, Wingman Xtreme, Moet-nol, Atrione

My journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-into-X

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Pick-Up-and-mones
08-01-2011 12:46 PM
Beccah
Queen of the Bs

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 33
Thanks received:
288 thanks in 362 posts

08-01-2011 3:12 PM

To put my $0.02 in; I wouldn't suggest spraying a stimulant for use as a pheromone. What if your TG has a hereditary heart murmur/arrhythmia? (I have one) I don't think she'd be interested in someone that causes her heart to race uncontrollably, besides there are spray forms of ephedrine, it's called Primatene Mist & people only get results using it for asthma/allergies.
08-01-2011 3:12 PM
Thanks given by oldgage
Pheroman
ManSLut

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 5026
Thanks received:
4189 thanks in 1518 posts

08-02-2011 4:58 AM

(08-01-2011 12:03 PM)oldgage Wrote:  The ethical question is virtually the same one as with drugs, and there are no black and white answers. People readily consume caffeine and other xanthines without a second thought, yet amphetamines are of course crossing the line for non-ADHD persons to use regularly. Then where do the in betweens fall?

There's a difference between taking drugs yourself and forcing them down someone else's throat without their knowledge.
Any reports of illicit substances used in such a manner should be reported to authorities.

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...8#pid36108
08-02-2011 4:58 AM
Thanks given by ohhmygod

oldgage
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
12 thanks in 5 posts

08-02-2011 9:31 AM

Pheroman, that is a very good point; what we're using affects people without their knowledge. And depending on what it is, we may not want to expose others to certain compounds without them knowing, just as Beccah said. But of course we are all currently using pheromones for their effects and exposing those around us to unnaturally high concentrations of -nol's, -none's, etc. and nobody bats an eye. Personally I don't think the effects (and consequences) of pheromone use have been explored enough to even say whether a certain substance should be used or avoided. So, I guess more testing will have to be done Crazy

For now, if I find a substance that acts as a pheromone with stimulant effects, I will be using it for self effects, most likely while working out or studying. Other than that I cant really see why you'd want everyone around you overstimulated... I'd rather use a relaxing pheromone in a social setting.

-oldgage
08-02-2011 9:31 AM

Share This Thread