Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Androstenone Vs Androstanone
WildFlower
In Moderation

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
8 thanks in 7 posts

RE: Androstenone Vs Androstanone
01-28-2010 1:11 PM

Quote:on the main difference between Androstenone and Androstanone?

This thread prompted me to dig out my p75, which I haven't used in a month or two. I've worn it the past two days to work, where I'd normally wear 1 drop of A314. Both times I've worn it at 2.5mcg. I felt totally content and in the now, yet at the same time I felt overwhelming anticipation for nothing in particular. Not a desire to be in a different future moment (such desires which usually occur out of boredom), but an anticipation of something that was going to come and join me in the present. It was a very pleasant, but mild buzz. A lot like what I sometimes get from A314 if I haven't worn it for a while. I've been very busy at work this week and p75 has definitely helped me remain calm and in control throughout the past two days. Dealt with everything with out ever feeling like loosing my cool.

I can see why some may find that p75 brings out confidence in themselves. p75 doesn't change me in anyway, but it definitely reassure's and reaffirms me. It's worked hand in glove for me the past two days, I will definitely be wearing more of it again tomorrow at work. A very organic social molecule, with a positive masculine reassurance that every decision you make will be the right decision. It seems to have the same empathy magnifying effects that Androsterone does too.

01-28-2010 1:11 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GoergeFocky
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 156
Thanks received:
646 thanks in 274 posts

12-21-2016 10:14 AM

AndrostAnone, a still somewhat overlooked or underdiscussed molecule, is one of my favourites and I use it frequently.
I suspect it is to DHT what Androstenone is to TEST and is therefore more social, easier to use and more genuinly alpha tahn Androstenone (which can signify many things, but not necessarily an "alpha-male" phero signature). It's also closer to Alpha-Androsterone in molecular structure than to Androstenone, despite info circulating about it being "practically identical" to Androstenone.

Many suspect that P80 is the coded Androstanone at Androtics, and when you skimm through the collected report thread or info, you surprisingly see a comment of Dianne, an old knoweldegbale veteran of the early days, to say she "learned" that P80 is an estrogen derived molecule. I suspect that is a misinformation but it's a little confusing. Ag

Unfortunately, I can't smell neither Androstenone nor Androstanone, Alpha-Androsterone very clearly.
Can anybody who can smell them both describe how the scents of Androstenone and Androstanone differ to your noses?
Thanks!
12-21-2016 10:14 AM
Jimmycrack
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 194
Thanks received:
784 thanks in 296 posts

12-21-2016 1:53 PM

(12-21-2016 10:14 AM)GoergeFocky Wrote:  Can anybody who can smell them both describe how the scents of Androstenone and Androstanone differ to your noses?
Thanks!

One of these days I will order it as a single. I've had it in a number of the XS mixes. And I say this without certainty: it seems that I pick up a sweet almost buttery musk in the mixes that it is in. This scent seems to age less purely and pick up a dirtier note note like a mix between a copulin and Androstenone and seems to acquire that more "pissy" note with age.

But again, I mean to try it as a stand alone unscented some day.

I am not sure it is same thing as p75 by any means. I do pick up some musky sweetness in p75 but I've always ordered it scented.

I can smell a lot of things but I am not good at describing the notes I smell, only the feelings I get from the scents.
12-21-2016 1:53 PM
Thanks given by GoergeFocky

DarkLord1
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 639
Thanks received:
1959 thanks in 595 posts

12-21-2016 9:36 PM

(12-21-2016 1:53 PM)Jimmycrack Wrote:  One of these days I will order it as a single. I've had it in a number of the XS mixes. And I say this without certainty: it seems that I pick up a sweet almost buttery musk in the mixes that it is in. This scent seems to age less purely and pick up a dirtier note note like a mix between a copulin and Androstenone and seems to acquire that more "pissy" note with age.

But again, I mean to try it as a stand alone unscented some day.

I am not sure it is same thing as p75 by any means. I do pick up some musky sweetness in p75 but I've always ordered it scented.

I can smell a lot of things but I am not good at describing the notes I smell, only the feelings I get from the scents.

JC....I don't think P75 is Androstanone. I've played wth them both and Androstanone reminds me of Androstadienone with some punch...without the depression.

P75 feels much more aggressive to me. I'm no expert, but it feels like an Androstenone hybrid.

I've worn Androstanone and men don't seem to be bothered. I wear P75 (alone) and men have responded...in negative ways.

I've added P96 to P75 and that keeps things civil. Women will flirt with their boyfriends around and they don't seem pissed.

I have not played with Androstanone and P96. Got to try P106 next.
12-21-2016 9:36 PM
Thanks given by GoergeFocky
GoergeFocky
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 156
Thanks received:
646 thanks in 274 posts

12-22-2016 6:32 AM

Don't think either that P75=Androstanone. With 75 I get hostile or repungant reactions from some males and quite different selfies.

Androstanone I get as single from PXS, just 5mcg per drop of oil is all it takes, extremely cost-efficient. Also used in in higher doses (30-5ßmcg) but I'm wary that this woul be too stinky to pull it off.
(This post was last modified: 12-22-2016 6:33 AM by GoergeFocky.)
12-22-2016 6:32 AM
Thanks given by Jimmycrack

Share This Thread