Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Androstenone Vs Androstanone
tangent
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 6
Thanks received:
12 thanks in 9 posts

RE: Androstenone Vs Androstanone
01-24-2010 4:54 PM

I was wondering about the two together actually. From they way it's been described I'm guessing that a mix that is heavier on the Androstanone than the Androstenone might be the order of the day. Manly, sexy, fun, with just a little bit of grrrrr.
01-24-2010 4:54 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
WildFlower
In Moderation

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
8 thanks in 7 posts

01-24-2010 4:56 PM

(01-24-2010 2:36 PM)Tisha Wrote:  Hmmm I cant say but if I had a prize Mark would win it LOL I will say they do release the same molecule under different numbers. Makes for more accurate testing so there is more then one P number. They can deny this all they want but I know it due to some slip ups that were Pmed to me in the past from Jas when we were discusing various molecules and certain peoples testing results. Tisha

I'm utterly convinced p95 is Androsterone. That is only because Jasmin made a post saying that p95 is a version of another pheromone, the only difference was that there was a higher quality control during sythensis (99% pure or something). If I hadn't seen that post I would have simply thought that p95 was a different molecule to Androsterone, but with many of the same properties. I find p95 a bit sickly, kind of lick if you ate a double chocolate chip muffin and found it pleasant but a bit too rich. Other than that p95 and Androsterone seem pretty much the same thing with only subtle differences. I actually much prefer experimone Androsterone to p95.

Michael also made a post a while back that one of the reasons MX292 was so successful was because they used a rougher, less pure grade of Androstenone (something they had learnt from their internal Androstenone experiments) than what they use in the majority of other Androstenone products. I do think Andortics release the same molecule under different numbers based on variables like: the lab they bought it from, purity, quality control, etc. And I think these variables can make a difference, whether subtle or otherwise. I can't see them buying a batch of one molecule and saying bottle this as putative x and this as putative y. 

p75 (I guess I can now call it Androstanone) reminds me a lot of Arnold Schwenger - tough and muscley, but he's still always got a smile on his face, friendly and approachable despite the physical dominance. It's a good molecule, surprising social for something so masculine. It's almost paradoxical in that respect. It feels very organic which can give the impression it's more subtle than it actually is. I was never blown away by it, and I still feel Androstenone is more useful for me, but perhaps I haven't quite got the hang of it just yet - I rarely wear it other than solo, I must start combining it with some other molecules.

(This post was last modified: 01-24-2010 4:59 PM by WildFlower.)
01-24-2010 4:56 PM
Thanks given by tangent
Diane999
Banned for Violations

Thanks Given: 9
Thanks received:
119 thanks in 76 posts

Posts=648, but changed to 0 to remove from top posters list
01-25-2010 1:35 AM

(01-24-2010 4:54 PM)tangent Wrote:  I was wondering about the two together actually. From they way it's been described I'm guessing that a mix that is heavier on the Androstanone than the Androstenone might be the order of the day. Manly, sexy, fun, with just a little bit of grrrrr.

I was testing Androstanone over the holidays as a stand alone.  One thing I noticed when I wore it is that everyone thought the stupidest things were hilariously funny.  It gave off that kind of vibe where you've stayed up too long and everything just makes you laugh so hard you can't quit.

But in mixes it can get very sexy, because it has a tendency to promote touchy feeliness... I don't know any other way to describe it.  With this molecule you want to be in physical contact.

Diane

(01-24-2010 4:56 PM)WildFlower Wrote:  

I'm utterly convinced p95 is Androsterone.

Androsterone has no smell.  P95 is very stenchy.

Diane

(This post was last modified: 01-25-2010 1:37 AM by Diane999.)
01-25-2010 1:35 AM
Thanks given by tangent

Phya
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 31
Thanks received:
135 thanks in 88 posts

01-25-2010 2:37 AM

(01-25-2010 1:35 AM)Diane999 Wrote:  I was testing Androstanone over the holidays as a stand alone.  One thing I noticed when I wore it is that everyone thought the stupidest things were hilariously funny.  It gave off that kind of vibe where you've stayed up too long and everything just makes you laugh so hard you can't quit.

But in mixes it can get very sexy, because it has a tendency to promote touchy feeliness... I don't know any other way to describe it.  With this molecule you want to be in physical contact.

Diane

Diane, the way you describe Androstanone, it suggests to me that it may be a key ingredient in Instant Shine. The fun, good vibes are a good match, but it's the physical contact aspect that seems to really call it out. Whenever I wear Instant Shine, I'm always bumping into people or something, I just experience much more physical contact. Usually pretty fun contact. Big Grin

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma... which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary."
-Steve Jobs
(This post was last modified: 01-25-2010 2:38 AM by Phya.)
01-25-2010 2:37 AM
Thanks given by tangent
Tisha
Inactive Account

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 148
Thanks received:
229 thanks in 164 posts

01-25-2010 3:52 AM

Quote:Androsterone has no smell. P95 is very stenchy.

You really cant determine by comparing the smell. We dont perceive scent the same way especially men verses women. I do smell a musky/fresh maleness myself when I smell arone. It reminds me of my dad and brother when they used to go out in the winter to shovel or something and they came back in. They would smell so good. I dont remember what P95 smells like though.

Tisha
01-25-2010 3:52 AM
tangent
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 6
Thanks received:
12 thanks in 9 posts

01-25-2010 5:16 AM

I'm utterly convinced p95 is Androsterone. That is only because Jasmin made a post saying that p95 is a version of another pheromone, the only difference was that there was a higher quality control during sythensis (99% pure or something). If I hadn't seen that post I would have simply thought that p95 was a different molecule to Androsterone, but with many of the same properties. I find p95 a bit sickly, kind of lick if you ate a double chocolate chip muffin and found it pleasant but a bit too rich. Other than that p95 and Androsterone seem pretty much the same thing with only subtle differences. I actually much prefer experimone Androsterone to p95.

Michael also made a post a while back that one of the reasons MX292 was so successful was because they used a rougher, less pure grade of Androstenone (something they had learnt from their internal Androstenone experiments) than what they use in the majority of other Androstenone products. I do think Andortics release the same molecule under different numbers based on variables like: the lab they bought it from, purity, quality control, etc. And I think these variables can make a difference, whether subtle or otherwise. I can't see them buying a batch of one molecule and saying bottle this as putative x and this as putative y. 

p75 (I guess I can now call it Androstanone) reminds me a lot of Arnold Schwenger - tough and muscley, but he's still always got a smile on his face, friendly and approachable despite the physical dominance. It's a good molecule, surprising social for something so masculine. It's almost paradoxical in that respect. It feels very organic which can give the impression it's more subtle than it actually is. I was never blown away by it, and I still feel Androstenone is more useful for me, but perhaps I haven't quite got the hang of it just yet - I rarely wear it other than solo, I must start combining it with some other molecules.

(01-25-2010 1:35 AM)Diane999 Wrote:  

I was testing Androstanone over the holidays as a stand alone.  One thing I noticed when I wore it is that everyone thought the stupidest things were hilariously funny.  It gave off that kind of vibe where you've stayed up too long and everything just makes you laugh so hard you can't quit.

Diane

I'm utterly convinced p95 is Androsterone.

Androsterone has no smell.  P95 is very stenchy.

Diane

(01-25-2010 2:37 AM)Phya Wrote:  

Diane, the way you describe Androstanone, it suggests to me that it may be a key ingredient in Instant Shine. The fun, good vibes are a good match, but it's the physical contact aspect that seems to really call it out. Whenever I wear Instant Shine, I'm always bumping into people or something, I just experience much more physical contact. Usually pretty fun contact. Big Grin

Yhis all makes such interesting reading. The more I read, the more I think I need to get my hands on some of this stuff and start playing. I'm thinking this molecule could play very nicely with my all time favourite P83, especially with the upping of that touchy-feely vibe. It sounds like it might also match well with IG and IH which are another two of my faves.

Sadly it'll be next month now before I can afford but hey hey-ho; waiting is.

01-25-2010 5:16 AM
Snoopyace

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3995
Thanks received:
5100 thanks in 1981 posts

01-25-2010 8:48 AM

(01-25-2010 5:16 AM)tangent Wrote:  

Yhis all makes such interesting reading. The more I read, the more I think I need to get my hands on some of this stuff and start playing. I'm thinking this molecule could play very nicely with my all time favourite P83, especially with the upping of that touchy-feely vibe. It sounds like it might also match well with Instant Gentleman and Instant Honesty which are another two of my faves.

Sadly it'll be next month now before I can afford but hey hey-ho; waiting is.

Yeah, I was thinking the exact same things as I was reading this.  Gonna have to get some and give it a test.

"The bill comes due. Always!" To take umbrage

If only closed minds came with closed mouths. Razz
01-25-2010 8:48 AM

Diane999
Banned for Violations

Thanks received:
119 thanks in 76 posts

01-25-2010 2:07 PM

(01-25-2010 3:52 AM)Tisha Wrote:  You really cant determine by comparing the smell. We dont perceive scent the same way especially men verses women. I do smell a musky/fresh maleness myself when I smell arone. It reminds me of my dad and brother when they used to go out in the winter to shovel or something and they came back in. They would smell so good. I dont remember what P95 smells like though. Tisha

I have a 50 mcg/spray 5 ml of P95.  It smells like cat piss and toxic waste... very much like concentrated Alpha Androstenol or Androstenone.

I have 50.0 mg/ml concentrate of Androsterone.  It has no unpleasant urinous smell.

Androstanone also has a strong smell, but it is more sweaty than urinous, but still strong.

Diane

(This post was last modified: 01-25-2010 2:09 PM by Diane999.)
01-25-2010 2:07 PM
Tisha
Inactive Account

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 148
Thanks received:
229 thanks in 164 posts

01-25-2010 6:12 PM

Diane Wrote:have a 50 mcg/spray 5 ml of P95. It smells like cat piss and toxic waste... very much like concentrated Alpha Androstenol or Androstenone.

I have 50.0 mg/ml concentrate of Androsterone. It has no unpleasant urinous smell.

Androstanone also has a strong smell, but it is more sweaty than urinous, but still strong.

Let me clariify what I meant..........

I dont doubt you have those and I dont doubt they smell like funky piss to you buts that my point. To you they do smell this way but not to everyone. I am in no way saying your wrong or anyone elses perception of the scent is wrong. Everyone perceives scents differently. What smells like piss to one person dosent to another. Not just with pheromones, with every scent.

See I am not saying that once you smell a molecule and are used to it that you wont recognize it again. I am sure you can, I do it all the time. I am saying we cant tell another member they can identify it because it smells like piss because to them it may not smell that way.

Tisha
01-25-2010 6:12 PM
Diane999
Banned for Violations

Thanks received:
119 thanks in 76 posts

01-25-2010 7:17 PM

Some people can't smell the androgens, I'll definitely give you that. Some people without the ability to smell androgens, with repeated exposure that changes and they begin to smell them. But some people, who just lack the odor receptors all together, will never be able to smell them.

To some people who can smell the androgens they smell like wood alcohols rather than pee or old sweat, and to some they smell like toxic waste or foot stench.

But my point was that for those that can and do smell the androgens, Androsterone doesn't have an unpleasant or androgen smell. And I've never heard of anyone ever saying Androsterone smells like an androgen or like urine, or wood alcohol or sweat or foot funk.

Even with an oversensitive nose, high Androsterone concentration smells light and nice...

Diane
01-25-2010 7:17 PM

Share This Thread