Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Element 9+o testing
alphavitea
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 25
Thanks received:
309 thanks in 179 posts

Element 9+o testing
04-10-2013 7:20 PM

I told Vicki at hax that I would review e9+o in its own thread and I feel I should take a few minutes to clip some existing stuff from my journal and start this thread. They were nice enough to float me some free samples so here goes.

Taken from my journal:

So I have been wearing wingman element 9+o for two days now. The smell is light and fresh like you just showered. Smells very clean. I only noticed the cops smell after the second day and fifteen sprays later of buildup. Re apps seem ok with this blend and overdose seems far from a problem. It has a pleasing inviting phero signature and is great for daytime use but would absolutely use it at night for something like a house party. Idk about a bar atmosphere as it has short range like maybe 5 feet or less. If you use a good carrier cover scent than I would say this would be fine in a bar.

My mother in law hugged me and said immediately how good I smell. The scent is my second favorite of all my mones second only to impi red. Wifey loves it too an can't detect any pee smell even with her super nose so it seems safe in that regard.

Went to get a haircut at a salon and the girls were real friendly and the Convo flowed effortlessly as this stuff really gives good self effects. Very uplifting and cheery. It seems to do what it claims to do in getting people (girls) to feel comfortable around you and the selfies make being around you a pleasure. This socializing and chatting is what will get you noticed not
Any overt effects from the mones IMHO. This seems to be a very social blend that has a sensual under the radar side to it.

Felt very flirty both days but not in an "I want to fuck everything" way. More like friendly flirting just for fun.

I have only tested for two days so this could be just the mood im in but both days I wore it the whole time I felt very socially comfortable and actually my aggression levels are pretty low. I do seem to Wanna speak freely and call bullshit..

Extra thoughts: this product is well balanced and a great social comfort blend. All I can say is friendly friendly friendly.

[/size]

If she bites you, you did it right.

Androtics. IS. Ammo. TuTh. Molecule C.
Lal. AV. Nude sample, wolf, dirty primitive sample,
Alpha dream. Certo. Glacé unscented, dirty primitive sample.
pheromonexs ascend oil, ascend spray w/ cops, evolve, odyssey. Evolve oil, desire me, temptress,API
Love scent npa impi red dot
Hax: element 9+o. Black label sample gel packs, element x, m512, x22, holy grail.
Singles. Androstadienone, pregnenolone
04-10-2013 7:20 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Fly So Hi

alphavitea
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
309 thanks in 179 posts

RE: Element 9+o testing
04-10-2013 7:25 PM

Oh and btw these thoughts were posted days before I was invited to review and I am not getting anything for doing this review. I did he some free samples so I feel I should take the time to honestly review he products. If it is shit I will be honest but so far I do love his blend. I feel like I can Rick it almost anywhere. I wouldn't wear it to a club per se. But small gatherings, the gym, moms house, definitely first dates. And maybe even yoga are good candidates for we9+o.

Others please feel free to post your experiences here.

[/size]

pheromonexs ascend oil, ascend spray w/ cops, evolve, odyssey. Evolve oil, desire me, temptress,API
Hax: element 9+o. Black label sample gel packs, element x, m512, x22, holy grail.
04-10-2013 7:25 PM
Fly So Hi
Jr. Researcher

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1404
Thanks received:
760 thanks in 403 posts

04-10-2013 7:58 PM

Thank you, man.

I haven't used it for a while now but I find it gives me great respect and a sense of importance from males, but not A314 like. A natural respect, like I belong there, wherever I am. Have you seen anything in that sense?

Fly
(This post was last modified: 04-10-2013 7:58 PM by Fly So Hi.)
04-10-2013 7:58 PM
alphavitea
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
309 thanks in 179 posts

04-11-2013 7:08 AM

(04-10-2013 7:58 PM)Fly So Hi Wrote:  Thank you, man.

I haven't used it for a while now but I find it gives me great respect and a sense of importance from males, but not A314 like. A natural respect, like I belong there, wherever I am. Have you seen anything in that sense?

I can agree with that statement 100% it is a very comfortable mone to wear self effects wise. And although I haven't done extensive testing yet because I'm running the av buildup routine starting yesterday I think this has a comforting effect on others. Will post more next week after I do the av buildup for use this weekend.

[/size]

04-11-2013 7:08 AM
alphavitea
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
309 thanks in 179 posts

04-14-2013 12:29 PM

Two sprays of w9+o and I'm off to the gym. Noticable self effects are energizing and slight mood elevation. No hits at the gym as I rarely ever get hits at the gym no matter what I wear. People just agave their attention elsewhere like doing their routine.

So I went home and changed and now I'm at the coffee house. Got on line and the woman n front of me locked eyes with me and would not break contact. She was trying to figure out where she knew me from and it turns out she saw me play one night at an open mic. The vibe coming off this older woman was heavy I feel like she was sexually interested. Even after I sat down on the other side of the room she came over to make small talk.

I feel like calling this stuff social butterfly in a bottle. I is so easy to get into Convo with this on. Very friendly as i Have said before. And the smell is like you just showered. Very clean and similar to wmb.

[/size]

04-14-2013 12:29 PM

alphavitea
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
309 thanks in 179 posts

04-17-2013 9:31 AM

What a great night I had last night at open mic. I wore:

3 sprays we9+o
2 dabs New Pheromone Additive behind ears

First off the self effects are energizing and this stuff smells great. The scent is light and refreshing. IMO the scent wears off a bit too quickly. Maybe hax could add more or maybe use a different fixative to get it to diffuse slower or a combination of both. I felt like I could have reapplied after about three to four hours.

I met two girl friends of mine there and the games began. Both of these girls are friends of my wife who was workin at the time bu that didn't stop one of them from flirting heavy with me. The Convo turned to sex and how I am a Scorpio and I am led by my dick. At one point one of them got up and asked me to dance with her. She postioned herself so that her cooch was rubbing my leg. She was warm and clearly turned on. Great eye contact and sexual vibe. She says so do you like tall women and I replied I love all women. I complimented her on her body and nice breasts and she ate it up. She was hot to trot.

Wait it gets better. I play percussion so I have an advantage over the Average Frustrated Chump's in the place because I'm a performer. Everyone there wanted to play with me last night. I was a fucking rock star. Men were very respectful and I felt like the man.

There is a 23 year old waitress there that I straight up told her she was a fucking fox the last time I was there. Well this girl is cuuuuuute and she was eye fuck g me all night. All night she looked hungry for some nicola3. Every single time I looked at her she was staring and when we made eye contact there was a please fuck me vibe no question. She would make great eye contact and smile devilishly every time she passed me and even reached out and banged my drum while walking by. Great body language reaching out for me as if to say please I wanna touch you. She was wearing black tight stretch pants and has an amazing ass. I swear she was ovulating. The looks she was giving me were incredible. I felt if I wasn't playing I could have taken her to my car an fucked her silly. She ended up leaving before I finished so I never really bought up with her but the saga continues.

So one of the girls not the one I was dancing with her boyfriend met us later in the night with a couple of other guys from his work. I felt like the amog even though j is very alpha and competitive. I noticed after the New Pheromone Additive aged I got a bit of an impi red like smell and j became a bit aggressive. I think he felt abit emasculated by my sig and behaviors. He is confident so nothing came of it.

All in all I love element 9+o. I wish that the scent would stay a bit longer. I am gonna go up from three to five sprays next time. I wish hax would put the ingerdients on their website along with better descriptions of the molecules as well as better descriptions of what the products are for re: those molecules. People like information at least I do.

I am gonna start a hax product testing thread to test the rest of my hax products. I am gonna put them all there instead of individual threads. I will be testing elementx. M512, x22, and holy grail very soon.

[/size]

04-17-2013 9:31 AM
alphavitea
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
309 thanks in 179 posts

04-17-2013 1:13 PM

Just to add onto the last post there was another's girl there who I met when the girl I was having drinks with got into an argument with. They were both subconsciously trying to impress me I figured. I was kinoing both of them at the same time. That night I can't remember what I was wearing. Anyway she was sitting with two guys and I opened her anyway to comment about the earlier girl fight. She was very talky and was checking me out up and down and the Convo ended on a high note. We9+o definitely rocks.

[/size]

04-17-2013 1:13 PM
Shcshc11
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 6
Thanks received:
12 thanks in 11 posts

04-17-2013 4:02 PM

Thanks for the report Nicola.
I wonder how much of a difference the O (oxytocin + copulins) in E9 makes compared to the regular E9.

========================================​========
Love it!:
Wingman 9, Aqua Vitae, Cohesion XS (oil)

Still Testing (positive so far):
Corporativo, Ascend XS (oil), Connection XS (sample)

Still Testing (neutral so far):
Coco Glace, Wolf, Androstadienone, Instant Openness x2, Instant Gentleman, P83
04-17-2013 4:02 PM
alphavitea
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
309 thanks in 179 posts

04-18-2013 8:13 PM

I never tried the regular element 9 so i cannot compare it

[/size]

04-18-2013 8:13 PM

alphavitea
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
309 thanks in 179 posts

04-19-2013 4:46 PM

Wearing 9+o and evolve for daytime use. This combo works really well together. My wife has bee lacking a little sex wise but shark week jut started so she is feeling pretty shitty. This morning before I applied the mones she was pretty edgy and bitchy. I applied two drops of Dienone on her jugulars for her.

My plan is to wear alpha and sexual stuff every day till she ravages me. This combo I'm wearing makes me feel real alpha. My movements are slower and more deliberate and I am walking tall and generally being a sexy guy. I'm gonna continue with element 9+o every time I'm around her adding socials and sexuals at different times. I can already see even though she is on her period (shark week) she is sexually interested but not physically into it. Heavy flow. I want her to desire me so I'm gonna keep up the alpha friendly mones (we9+o) till I get somewhere.

[/size]

04-19-2013 4:46 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Element X Testing thundr 31 3,317 01-29-2013 4:39 PM
Last Post: cjw255
  Element X Beta Testing Thread Forum Staff 2 539 12-27-2012 6:21 PM
Last Post: TwistedOstrich