Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Earthy Coincidences?
thundr
calm like a bomb

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2169
Thanks received:
3823 thanks in 735 posts

RE: Earthy Coincidences?
04-18-2013 12:06 PM

While I do not consider myself a conspiracy theorist, I do pay attention to what is right in front of my face. I ask questions and if i do not get these answers I find them on my own.

Yesterday I had a convo with one of the smartest men I know. He is very perceptive and I respect that about him. He also has some inside info that I never ask about. Frankly its none of my business.

In our convos he mentions the boston bombing is another false flag similar to sandy hook to promote more gun control. The American govt is trying hard to disarm its people. Were it not for the constituion we would already be disarmed. Now events are being created by the elite to further this agenda. An armed populace is no good for full govt control. See the 1938 German weapons act where Jews were forbidden to bear arms. I think we all know how that ended up turning out..

So here is the prediction: the suspect will be caught today or tmrw. He will be a male in his late teens or early 20s and also considered unstable. A raid will take place Fri at the suspects home that will uncover firearms, an NRA book, and a set up for reloading ammunition. The reloading gunpowder will be blamed for the bombs and no longer available for sale to the public. Also they will say ammunition can be dismantled for its gunpowder to make bombs and a severe limit will be imposed on ammo quantities per person. It will also be highly taxed.

I am writing this due to the fact these events have not happened yet pattern similar to the agenda of the elite. Its just another way they are bending the condition to suit their agenda.. disarmament of America. Any govt that fears armed citizens is up to no good. Even Hitler once said to control a countrys population one must disarm its citizens.

Like i said its speculation from a source I have had conversations with. It has gone beyond conspiracy theory now and its survival mode. If the above mentioned hunch poses true and you are an american citizen, better buckle up as we are in for a bumpy ride next cpl yrs.

Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Riders-On-The-Storm
04-18-2013 12:06 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by mark-in-dallas, wiserd, alissa, AlternativeGirl, bored4life, Kahotep
wiserd
I'm so meta, even this acronym

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1038
Thanks received:
1037 thanks in 521 posts

04-18-2013 2:18 PM

I had a professor in college who, when he was a student, tried this experiment. He wanted to see if he could get a light installed at a specific location. He reported every crime and infraction that happened around that location (even though that location wasn't unusually dangerous.) He didn't lie in any way.

He got his light installed.

I have no idea if this thing was a false flag operation or not. I'd still agree with you, either way.

[Image: Example.jpg]
04-18-2013 2:18 PM
Thanks given by thundr, AlternativeGirl
Goodlife
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 94
Thanks received:
74 thanks in 29 posts

04-18-2013 9:02 PM

For those of you who are into conspiracy theories and think that the Boston Bombings is a false flag you might be interested in this article. I don't necessarily agree with this guys conclusion, but since this is a "conspiracy" type thread i thought i would copy and paste this article

There are 13 photos in this article but i had to delete 3 of them because you're only allowed 10 images per message. "PIC DELETED" message will appear where original image was.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Natural News has now confirmed that at least five private military contractors were operating on scene at the Boston marathon, and that they all carried black backpacks which look very similar to the backpack carrying the pressure cooker bomb (see pictures below).

The mainstream media is completely censoring any mention of these "Craft" operatives, pretending they don't even exist. Only the alternative media is conducting real investigative journalism on these bombings. The mainstream media isn't interested in the truth; they only want to spin the attack into a new way to somehow blame conservative Americans for something they had no part in.

Thanks to the help of researchers posting on 4Chan, plus a bit of our own analysis, we've been able to bring new research to light as you'll see in the photos below.

Who is this guy and what is he holding in his hand?
The following photo was snapped mere moments after the first bomb detonation. Many people are asking, "Who is this guy?" and why is he dressed in combat boots and military BDUs (pants)? More importantly, what is he carrying in his hand?

[Image: The_Craft_Boston_Finish_Line.jpg]

We were able to get a close-up of the object in his hand:

[Image: The_Craft_Radiation_Detector.jpg]

With a bit of research, we were able to confirm this object is an "Inspector Radiation Alert" device that detects the kind of radiation which would be produced in a dirty bomb attack or a nuclear attack:

[Image: Inspector_Radiation_Alert.jpg]

This immediately brings up all sorts of questions, such as: Who hired this guy? Whose side is he on? Why would he anticipate the need for a nuclear radiation detector? What kind of private military operative routinely carries such expensive gadgets?

Four more operatives with the exact same uniforms
As we browsed through the photos, we located four more private military operatives with the exact same dress: Tan combat boots, tan BDUs, black jackets, black backpacks and tactical communications gear.

Here's a picture of three of these men reacting to the explosion. The one in the middle is the same guy in the radiation detector photo, above:

[Image: The_Craft_Three_Guys-600.jpg]

There are several things worth noting in this image:

1) All three of the men look surprised, even shocked by the events. This might argue against their prior knowledge of the bombings.

2) The object in the right hand of the man in the middle may resemble a small handgun, but I'm sure it isn't. Why? Because no highly trained private military operative would carry a handgun with a "pincer" grip as appears in the photo. A proper grip on a handgun is far deeper into the palm. This object is most likely the same radiation detector shown above, just captured from a weird angle with a flapping leather case of some sort.

3) The man on the left, an older gentleman, appears to be holding an object in his right hand which seems capable of being actuated with his thumb.

4) The man on the right reveal "The Craft" skull logo on his shirt because his jacket just happened to open up for this photo (see below).

Here's a photo comparison of "The Craft" logo on his shirt:

[Image: The_Craft_Shirt_Logo-600.jpg]

Here are two more operatives on the scene, wearing the exact same uniform:

[Image: The_Craft_Two_Guys_Boston_Marathon.jpg]

If you look at the hat for one of these men, you can clearly see "the Craft" skull logo on his hat:

[Image: The_Craft_Skull_Logo.jpg]

Navy SEAL sniper Chris Kyle was also a member of The Craft. He was murdered by one of his close friends a few months ago. The appearance of The Craft operatives at the Boston marathon bombing raises new questions about Chris Kyle's death:

PIC DELETED

Here's Chris Kyle on national TV wearing the "Craft" hat:

[Image: Chris_Kyle_The_Craft_Ballcap.jpg]

Here's the Craft motto, which says "Violence does solve problems."

PIC OF PATCH DELETE

If you still doubt these are "Craft" operatives, check out The Craft website where all these images, logos and uniforms are instantly confirmed.

Bomb bag resembles the black backpacks worn by The Craft operatives
Here's where all this gets incredibly spooky: The backpack that carried the pressure cooker bomb looks very similar to the black backpacks worn by The Craft operatives:

[Image: Bomb_Resembles_Black_Backpack.jpg]

Here's another view of the "Craft" skull logo on a training shirt, taken from their own website:

PIC DELETED

This photo shows The Craft operatives at a trade show. Everybody is wearing the trademark tan combat boots and tan BDUs:

[Image: The_Craft_Expo.jpg]

What does it all mean?
First off, let's get the attacks of the moron trolls out of the way -- people who will say these photos are a "conspiracy theory."

How are photos of actual people at the event a conspiracy theory?

They aren't. In real police work, they're called "evidence," and the people in these photos should be persons of interest.

But they aren't. The entire mainstream media and law enforcement apparatus is now pretending these men don't exist. (Now that's their conspiracy theory!)

We all know, however, that The Craft operatives don't work for free. They aren't a band of volunteers. And that means somebody paid them to be at the event.

Who paid The Craft to be there? And what was their mission?

Why is their existence at the Boston marathon being memory-holed? Why are they not "persons of interest" in the investigation?

Why do they carry radiation detectors? What's in their backpacks? (A ham sandwich?)

The fact that the media refuses to even acknowledge the existence of these private military operatives is quite telling all by itself.
04-18-2013 9:02 PM
Thanks given by thundr, AlternativeGirl, Fly So Hi, Kahotep, bored4life

mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 976
Thanks received:
2608 thanks in 1206 posts

04-18-2013 9:51 PM

Hmmm, we've got some pretty sharp people here. Might be time for a spinoff site like "consirpirtruth.com"? Wait I got some suspicious looking guys in black suits knowcking at my door and aI think I hear a drone overhead. Eek

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....

"Often people attempt to live their lives backwards: they try to have more things, or more money, in order to do more of what they want so they will be happier. The way it actually works is the reverse. You must first be who you really are, then,do what you need to do, in order to have what you want."
04-18-2013 9:51 PM
Thanks given by Goodlife, AlternativeGirl, thundr
Jamie
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
3 thanks in 3 posts

04-19-2013 1:56 AM

Good! This thread is cool! I love conspiracy theories and this definitely caught my attention. Although I don’t really understand all the math.

Relationship Booster
04-19-2013 1:56 AM
Thanks given by Goodlife
alphavitea
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 19
Thanks received:
234 thanks in 135 posts

04-19-2013 7:04 AM

This is some interesting shit. I do think that this is a possibility. Splinter military groups causing terroristic attacks to support an agenda and their enormous budgets. The amount of tax money that goes into black ops is scary. Our govt is bent on military domination. That backpack clearly looks like one in the same as the contractors.

Weird

[/size]

If she bites you, you did it right.

Androtics. IS. Ammo. TuTh. Molecule C.
Lal. AV. Nude sample, wolf, dirty primitive sample,
Alpha dream. Certo. Glacé unscented, dirty primitive sample.
pheromonexs ascend oil, evolve, odyssey. Evolve oil, desire me, temptress,
Love scent npa impi red dot
Hax: element 9+o. Black label sample gel packs, element x, m512, x22, holy grail.
Singles. Androstadienone, pregnenolone
04-19-2013 7:04 AM
Thanks given by Goodlife
Kahotep
Cosmic Crusader

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 64
Thanks received:
34 thanks in 26 posts

04-19-2013 8:24 AM

Geart post Goodlife, very informative... and Thundr you were right... the kid they are looking for now is in his early 20's late teens.... his brother is older and is dead.

Sa da tay!

-Stash
Glace (un-scented)
Alfa Maschio (un-scented)
L2K v.1(un-scented)
L2K v.2(leather and steel)
LAL A1dropper
AlphaDreams A1 5ml spray
AV(sample), Wolf(sample)
04-19-2013 8:24 AM
Thanks given by Goodlife

thundr
calm like a bomb

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2169
Thanks received:
3823 thanks in 735 posts

04-19-2013 1:19 PM

I think it goes beyond what patsy they use as the fall guy. It will be the end result of this emotion charging situation that is going to be the scariest part. The elite are using the emotions of the American people to systematically destroy the bill of rights, focus of late being 2nd amendment. If you think that sandy hook hoax thing was actually real then I challenge you to search "sandy hook actor" on youtube and take a look at the interview with Robbie parker, one of the parents of the murdered kids. He is laughing before the interview and suddenly gets into character right before they start filming. Suddenly he is distraught. Laughing? Your daughter was killed the day before and you are laughing today?

The prez gets on the other day throwing a temper tantrum bc the senate blocked his little gun grab. So he surrounds himself with newtown victims and appeals yet again to Americas heart. Why is he so upset? Bc he didnt get his way. I don't see how the newtown incident is valid for pushing stricter background checks considering the guns that did the killing were stolen. Duh.

This event. Most likely there will be a restriction of gunpowder and things that involve gunpowder. They realize they are not moving as fast as they want in the senate. So they need another emotional drama to spur more complacency. Enter Boston. This will be a way to attempt to quell the gun and ammo sales their last move backfired in. I saw pics of that blast. The smoke was def gunpowder. Watch and see.

Why did homeland security just make a 4 yr deal for over 450 million hollowpoint bullets? Why are there armored cars being built? Why are they trying so hard to limit guns and ammo? Bc Americans are the next terrorists bc a large portion of the country will not agree with what happens in the next few yrs.

Martial law is the desired outcome here. Under martial law and a vague nation emergency clause they made a nice little directive that suspends the constitution for at least 6 months. Look it up. They can also seize property, assets, and relocate you to wherever they want. Look up fema camp. While ur at it take a stroll by fema coffin.

There is interest by elite for a one world government. I love my country but I do not trust the current government. Take all these ideas as mere entertainment as I do not plan to create any problems or incite any ill will. I do not wish to overthrow it or be considered treasonous but I'm speaking opinion that the governed people now are not as important as pursuing political agendas. Our govt is supposed the serve its people. Lately I'm not so sure this is what they have in mind. More the opposite. Removing rights of citizens bc of a handful of bad apples is not conducive to growth.

Maybe its all a load of rubbish and I'm overthinking. How ridiculous is thinking a few families want to rule the entire world. Who would possibly want that..
One might ask why are they suddenly moving a lot faster now? Bc they know ppl are waking up and some of the future restrictions are going to be unconstitutional. So they need to move faster while the sheep still sleep.

Just expressing my freedom of speech while I still have that left. Take this article tongue and cheek as entertainment purpose only. Just thinking outside the box bc thats how I roll. Lol

Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Riders-On-The-Storm
04-19-2013 1:19 PM
Thanks given by Fly So Hi, Goodlife, fuzzcat, AlternativeGirl, wiserd
AlternativeGirl
Sapiosexual

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2475
Thanks received:
1690 thanks in 649 posts

04-19-2013 5:11 PM

Yeah, you know it is not rubbish though. It has been going on for a very long time... False Flags for ages. There are endless examples of various governments pulling this sort of thing...

And it goes way farther back than that wiki page traces it.

Life's a garden; dig it

my journal:

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Fun-Times-and-Pheromones
04-19-2013 5:11 PM
Thanks given by thundr, wiserd

Share This Thread