Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Earthy Coincidences?
wiserd
I'm so meta, even this acronym

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1039
Thanks received:
1037 thanks in 521 posts

RE: Earthy Coincidences?
12-28-2012 2:01 AM

Quote:"There are no hieroglyphics or writing in the Great Pyramid and no mummies or body’s were ever found in it.
"

I haven't dug into the math yet. But This part seems misleading at best (though not critical to the rest of the argument.) There seem to have most probably been bodies in the pyramid at one point in time.

From wikipedia;
Quote:Egyptologists believe that the pyramid was built as a tomb for fourth dynasty Egyptian Pharaoh Khufu (Cheops in Greek) over a 10 to 20-year period concluding around 2560 BCE.
There are three known chambers inside the Great Pyramid. The lowest chamber is cut into the bedrock upon which the pyramid was built and was unfinished. The so-called[1] Queen's Chamber and King's Chamber are higher up within the pyramid structure.
... The main part of the Giza complex is a setting of buildings that included two mortuary temples in honor of Khufu (one close to the pyramid and one near the Nile), three smaller pyramids for Khufu's wives, an even smaller "satellite" pyramid, a raised causeway connecting the two temples, and small mastaba tombs surrounding the pyramid for nobles.
In 2011 the Djedi Project team used a micro snake camera (that can see around corners) to penetrate the first door of the northern shaft, and view all the sides of the small chamber behind it. (The National Geographic Society used a camera that was only able to look straight forward.) They discovered hieroglyphs written in red paint.

The only object in the King's Chamber is a rectangular granite "sarcophagus", one corner of which is broken.

[Image: Example.jpg]
12-28-2012 2:01 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
thundr
calm like a bomb

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2169
Thanks received:
3823 thanks in 735 posts

12-29-2012 1:57 PM

I find it amusing that trillions of unaccounted for dollars are shuttled into the US defense department purposefully hidden from the public that generates this revenue. When was the last time we were informed of a brilliant scientific or technological breakthrough? We seem to be kept in the loop about this years top cellphone or 3D plasma TV to watch our media on, where is the rest of it?

Every once and awhile they toss us a bone but nothing compared to what is behind curtains we do not see.

Why is this? Why do we not have this information available to the masses? Are we as a civilization not able to handle this information? Who is the apex that can determine we are not ready? Are these breakthroughs that happen daily for harm or for help? The questions can go on for miles of text but the bottom line are the lack of answers to them. We are a blind civilization purposefully kept in the dark.

It will be near impossible to observe this evolution of man's technology as long as the war machine keeps justifying WAR as a means to elicit FEAR. Fear of an unknown and invisible foe that threatens "national security." Anyone who believes 9/11 was orchestrated by some radical 3rd world Muslim hiding in a cave with a cellphone is an idiot. It was a false flag terrorist attack to justify the war in Iraq. Blah blah blah, the question remains.. Who will be the targeted "terrorists" of the future? We will.

Still think it was an attack by "terrorists"?
[Image: Terrorist_nuke.jpg][Image: illuminati-card-game-bp-oil-spill.png?w=497]
[Image: combined-disasters-illuminati-card-big-ben.jpg?w=614] [Image: 470889049_o.jpg]

The twin towers look familiar? BP oil spill? These cards are over 17 yrs old and I don't really feel like uploading all of them but its just one example of how we do not see what is right in front of us. Look them up. You will find one called Currency Speculation that predicts the rise in the price of gold. A card called Japan.
A card called Combined Disasters. This one is crazy. Look at the card and the time on the clock says 3:11. Conveniently a 9.03 megathrust earthquake that caused powerful tsunamis to wreck Japan. This occurred on 3/11/11. Combined disaster? Oh right, they are merely children's playing cards. These puppetmasters are making fun of us right in front of our faces.

In 1995 Steve Jackson released 576 playing cards that was meant as a simple card game intent on the purpose of world domination by the player. It was so interesting that it required a visit from the secret service to Mr. Jackson before release. Look, there are people playing this game for real and playing for keeps. This is but one mere example this shit is right in front of people's eyes. But its just a silly card game printed in 1995..

Political figures are nothing more than marionettes who dance to the string pulls of a higher power. The public is given the impression they are key decision makers. Who really call the shots are high ranking military officers (that may not even be from this planet) in conjunction with those that create the money.

I could go on for days but until the masses open their eyes to shit that is right in front of them, we as a human race are blind by our ignorance and routine lives. We are content with being spoonfed from Oz behind a curtain and love what he is feeding us. "And we will love and accept him for it." Soon we will be crying out to this puppetmaster for an end to all these wars, terrorist attacks, natural disasters, and inhumane acts of humanity. He will provide relief from all this pain and suffering with open arms.. but on HIS chosen conditions.. and we will love him for it and rejoice that he is our "savior". His purpose of having us worship him like a god will be complete and it will be OUR choice. Religious ppl will call this the antichrist.
We are a farm of sheep under the crook of a malicious shepherd. Baaaaah.

I wish everyone would wake the fuck up bc they might not like what they see when they finally open their eyes.

Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Riders-On-The-Storm
(This post was last modified: 12-29-2012 6:38 PM by thundr.)
12-29-2012 1:57 PM
Thanks given by Fly So Hi, terry0400-40, Lexy, lifeisgood7, wiserd, AlternativeGirl, solidprice
Lexy
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 695
Thanks received:
450 thanks in 225 posts

12-29-2012 10:02 PM

(12-27-2012 9:54 PM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  God, I've not been back to this thread in forever, but is it not selfish and small for us humans to really believe we are the only intelligent lifeform to exist throughout all of our and any other unverses in all of history?

Ancient civilizations appear to have documented alien visitations, yet in modern times we reject them as meaningless.

Are we as modern humans so conceited to believe that our ancestors were morons and that their observations and documentations were nothing more than fabrications.

How did the Inca's perform advanced brain surgery 2,000 years ago? How is it that each of the Mayan calanders from a milleninia ago are every bit as accurate as we are today? How did they accomplish building observatories for events to come so far in the future?

Yeah, we're alone in the universe! We somehow, someway, became the ONLY planet with teaming life among billions and billions of planets existing for billions and billions of years!

God we're a conceited arrogant species!

I find this YouTube channel very interesting. With very interesting theories on how we once were at a very different level as humans. Highly aware and conscience, physic.

“I offer you peace. I offer you love. I offer you friendship. I see your beauty. I hear your need. I feel your feelings. Let us work together for unity and love.” ~Gandhi

"Personal style, wicked game, unique approach, and solid confidence."~Thundr
(This post was last modified: 12-29-2012 10:04 PM by Lexy.)
12-29-2012 10:02 PM
Thanks given by Fly So Hi, AlternativeGirl

Fly So Hi
Jr. Researcher

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1363
Thanks received:
741 thanks in 393 posts

12-30-2012 12:34 AM

Tks Lexy. I like that channel too. I've watched that one some months ago but not sure if I agree with everything in it. Currently I side with the theory that says we're a alien genetic "experiment". It provides though, as you've said, many interesting theories.

Fly
12-30-2012 12:34 AM
ppHamelin
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 45
Thanks received:
49 thanks in 28 posts

12-30-2012 5:32 AM

I like the matrix version best Big Grin
12-30-2012 5:32 AM
lifeisgood7
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 280
Thanks received:
336 thanks in 96 posts

12-30-2012 3:39 PM

(12-29-2012 1:57 PM)thundr Wrote:  I find it amusing that trillions of unaccounted for dollars are shuttled into the US defense department purposefully hidden from the public that generates this revenue. When was the last time we were informed of a brilliant scientific or technological breakthrough? We seem to be kept in the loop about this years top cellphone or 3D plasma TV to watch our media on, where is the rest of it?

Every once and awhile they toss us a bone but nothing compared to what is behind curtains we do not see.

Why is this? Why do we not have this information available to the masses? Are we as a civilization not able to handle this information? Who is the apex that can determine we are not ready? Are these breakthroughs that happen daily for harm or for help? The questions can go on for miles of text but the bottom line are the lack of answers to them. We are a blind civilization purposefully kept in the dark.

It will be near impossible to observe this evolution of man's technology as long as the war machine keeps justifying WAR as a means to elicit FEAR. Fear of an unknown and invisible foe that threatens "national security." Anyone who believes 9/11 was orchestrated by some radical 3rd world Muslim hiding in a cave with a cellphone is an idiot. It was a false flag terrorist attack to justify the war in Iraq. Blah blah blah, the question remains.. Who will be the targeted "terrorists" of the future? We will.

Still think it was an attack by "terrorists"?
[Image: Terrorist_nuke.jpg][Image: illuminati-card-game-bp-oil-spill.png?w=497]
[Image: combined-disasters-illuminati-card-big-ben.jpg?w=614] [Image: 470889049_o.jpg]

The twin towers look familiar? BP oil spill? These cards are over 17 yrs old and I don't really feel like uploading all of them but its just one example of how we do not see what is right in front of us. Look them up. You will find one called Currency Speculation that predicts the rise in the price of gold. A card called Japan.
A card called Combined Disasters. This one is crazy. Look at the card and the time on the clock says 3:11. Conveniently a 9.03 megathrust earthquake that caused powerful tsunamis to wreck Japan. This occurred on 3/11/11. Combined disaster? Oh right, they are merely children's playing cards. These puppetmasters are making fun of us right in front of our faces.

In 1995 Steve Jackson released 576 playing cards that was meant as a simple card game intent on the purpose of world domination by the player. It was so interesting that it required a visit from the secret service to Mr. Jackson before release. Look, there are people playing this game for real and playing for keeps. This is but one mere example this shit is right in front of people's eyes. But its just a silly card game printed in 1995..

Political figures are nothing more than marionettes who dance to the string pulls of a higher power. The public is given the impression they are key decision makers. Who really call the shots are high ranking military officers (that may not even be from this planet) in conjunction with those that create the money.

I could go on for days but until the masses open their eyes to shit that is right in front of them, we as a human race are blind by our ignorance and routine lives. We are content with being spoonfed from Oz behind a curtain and love what he is feeding us. "And we will love and accept him for it." Soon we will be crying out to this puppetmaster for an end to all these wars, terrorist attacks, natural disasters, and inhumane acts of humanity. He will provide relief from all this pain and suffering with open arms.. but on HIS chosen conditions.. and we will love him for it and rejoice that he is our "savior". His purpose of having us worship him like a god will be complete and it will be OUR choice. Religious ppl will call this the antichrist.
We are a farm of sheep under the crook of a malicious shepherd. Baaaaah.

I wish everyone would wake the fuck up bc they might not like what they see when they finally open their eyes.

man those cards are crazy. wow....

makes you think

do you think they planned all those things beforehand or did the guy predict it?

one of my favorite commercials:

"When wearing pheromones one should venture forth with a mindset of cool clear confident composure, watch the mind for idle chatter and then become centered...whatever is going to be will be and this is something that can not be rushed...particles of pure intelligence and these pure particles will not flow forth from a watchful chattering mind, it is only within the cool still quiet peace of the mindless void where the great directional force of pure intelligence is contained and directed, it is within this place that sits the truly great artist and creator, now that you have the picture all things will surely be opened up unto you" -terry0400-40
12-30-2012 3:39 PM
Thanks given by Fly So Hi
Marzipan
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2
Thanks received:
14 thanks in 11 posts

02-01-2013 4:08 PM

I love these posts.
02-01-2013 4:08 PM

Fly So Hi
Jr. Researcher

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1363
Thanks received:
741 thanks in 393 posts

02-02-2013 10:12 AM

GREAT video post, lifeisgood. Maybe except for the part of being aliens, everything Alec said is true.

Fly
02-02-2013 10:12 AM
AlternativeGirl
Sapiosexual

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2477
Thanks received:
1691 thanks in 650 posts

02-02-2013 11:50 AM

In response to something SashaDaygame wrote about reincarnation, Moredots wrote

(03-03-2012 3:14 PM)Moredots Wrote:  Could you elaborate?So happy

If you really want to know more, two books on the subject are "Life Before Life" and "Many Lives Many Masters"

Both are interesting. But, if you are of the more skeptical, analytic nature, I recommend you start with the first one. Big Grin

Life's a garden; dig it

my journal:

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Fun-Times-and-Pheromones
02-02-2013 11:50 AM
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 976
Thanks received:
2608 thanks in 1206 posts

02-19-2013 8:15 PM

(12-29-2012 1:57 PM)thundr Wrote:  I find it amusing that trillions of unaccounted for dollars are shuttled into the US defense department purposefully hidden from the public that generates this revenue. When was the last time we were informed of a brilliant scientific or technological breakthrough? We seem to be kept in the loop about this years top cellphone or 3D plasma TV to watch our media on, where is the rest of it?

Remember laser disks? Probably not, they were the precursers to all things digital: Laser Video Disks, CD's, DVD's BluRay Video, etc., etc. We used that exact FUTURE technology in 1981 when I was in the Air Force hooking missile guidence and electronics systems up to diagnostic test equipment to make sure they worked. GPS Technology, yep originally developed for guiding newer missiles, Laser weapons? in 1981 an unmanned aircraft (UAV hadn't been coined yet) was blown out of the sky by a laser weapon mounted onboard a modified 747.

What we've done in 1991, 2001 and 2011 would probably blow our minds. Oh wait, shit like HAARP might already be able to do just that.

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....

"Often people attempt to live their lives backwards: they try to have more things, or more money, in order to do more of what they want so they will be happier. The way it actually works is the reverse. You must first be who you really are, then,do what you need to do, in order to have what you want."
02-19-2013 8:15 PM
Thanks given by wiserd, thundr

Share This Thread