Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
ETFZ..used by a lesbian so far so good
pherolesbian
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Sad ETFZ..used by a lesbian so far so good
04-09-2017 11:06 PM

Hey everyone,

Sorry if im not posting in the right area but just wanted to put a review/update on my ETFZ use as a lesbian. So im 25 and my target is a very close friend (girl) same age, whom i hooked up with a few times in the fall. She didnt want to continue hooking up since she didnt want to ruin our friendship and claimed she dodnt feel the same way. we even put boundaries between us.

So far ive been using xist about 2 sprays for over a month and the last two times i saw her i used etfz. Ive noticed a definite change, especially last night and the other time with etfz;

-after putting boundaries a few months ago, we cuddle more than ever before.

-there are more sexual talk and jokes

-she initiates hugs and they are longer

-she had a drink or two, and started asking me how i would rate her out of ten and then she told me she thinks im a 8.5

- admitted that she does want to be with a girl, and said the main reason we cant be together is because she wouldnt want to lose our friendship, which shifted from her saying that she didnt like me in that way

-we almost kissed, we were just looking at each other and there was almost a kiss that happened

-we held hands, were arm to arm last night

-i noticed that she looks at me more often than before and extended looks with smiles

-says semi joking things how she is the man in our relationship and we play around with it

- jokes and says she wanted to put a profile pic of us but didnt want to in case we break up

-i asked her to kiss me on the cheek at the end of the night and she does and i also did the same to her

-randomly asks me date like questions semi jokingly such as tell me more about your life

-she has been initiated more texting and snaps

- when i told her i was going on a date with a girl from tinder she started she was not enthusiastic, a few months ago she would have said stuff such as im so happy for you but instead she put the girl down and said she may not look as good as she seems on the pictures

-mentioned how awkward it would be if we both had lovers and had to go on a double date. She even said what i would do if the girl asked to chose between her and her and she said i better chose her

Overall those were behaviours that i found were very different from baseline.

I will continue wearing etfz 2-3 sprays, but i have no more xist left. Although ive been exposing xist to her for well over a month with long exposure times.

I also have A314 rev 32, which i consider wearing aince she has mentioned a few times how she is attracted to those who have balls and backbones. But how should i dose it? 1 spray or 2?

I also have mx135, cohesion and connections, alter ego for women and goa. Do you guys suggest to add any of those as well?

Thanks a million!
(This post was last modified: 04-09-2017 11:11 PM by pherolesbian.)
04-09-2017 11:06 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MMM

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: ERtZ...used by a lesbian so far so good
04-09-2017 11:13 PM

My input would be to test Cohesion, Connections and GOA. All those, to me, would bring her in a little closer.

From your post, she's already there. IF ... you'd ask me! It could be she doesn't want to let the cat out of the bag ... she likes women. Just guessing here.

If she kissed you once, she'll kiss you again! Drinks

Good luck!

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
04-09-2017 11:13 PM
pherolesbian
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: ETFZ..used by a lesbian so far so good
04-09-2017 11:20 PM

Thanks MMM, thing is i just feel like we are already very emptionally close, and goa and those mones seem to have more of a bonding feeling to it, but i feel in order to bring more sexual attraction i need to wear more sexual based mones such as etfz.

Thats my only concern, what do you think?

I was thinking goa+etfz+A314:

Emotional+sexual+ballsy status
04-09-2017 11:20 PM
MMM

Rep Post

04-09-2017 11:25 PM

(04-09-2017 11:20 PM)pherolesbian Wrote:  Thanks MMM, thing is i just feel like we are already very emptionally close, and goa and those mones seem to have more of a bonding feeling to it, but i feel in order to bring more sexual attraction i need to wear more sexual based mones such as etfz.

Thats my only concern, what do you think?

I was thinking goa+etfz+A314:

Emotional+sexual+ballsy status

Well, I was going with the closer you are, the more possibilities for sex. Men! Boast

And still, you're friends, so test your thoughts and see what happens! You have lots of time on your hands since you're already friends. Run it for a good week, and see what happens.

We have another lesbian on the forum. Or at least we had one. Geez! I forgot her name; but she has a nice journal that could be of help.

Stay the course! Superstition

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
04-09-2017 11:25 PM

pherolesbian
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

04-09-2017 11:32 PM

Thanks, i will try it.

1 spray a314 center of neck

2 sprays etfz both sides of neck

2 drops goa on top of forarms

Cover scent on shirt/near pheromones

I dont want to overdo it so does this sound goos?
04-09-2017 11:32 PM
MMM

Rep Post

04-09-2017 11:34 PM

(04-09-2017 11:32 PM)pherolesbian Wrote:  Thanks, i will try it.

1 spray a314 center of neck

2 sprays etfz both sides of neck

2 drops goa on top of forarms

Cover scent on shirt/near pheromones

I dont want to overdo it so does this sound goos?

You have the A314 spray? The old version? I heard that was pretty potent. Don't know about that mix just sitting around the house, PL. But still, your answers are in THE TESTING. So test it.

It's not like you won't get other opportunities to make changes to the mix if it doesn't do well, and test it since you two are friends. Vampire

(This post was last modified: 04-09-2017 11:36 PM by MMM.)
04-09-2017 11:34 PM
pherolesbian
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

04-09-2017 11:36 PM

Well i have rev 32 of a314, wish i had the old one though haha
04-09-2017 11:36 PM
Arsenic
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

04-09-2017 11:42 PM

Have you ever worn a copulin product around her?

Current Loot (2019)
LAL: AlphaQ, BW, DP, Nude, NA, Passion Copulin, Wolf
PSX: Evolve, Ascend
Alpha Dream:Glace, Alpha Maschio
Apex: TUSC, C36

Journey into my mind
04-09-2017 11:42 PM

pherolesbian
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

04-09-2017 11:45 PM

Nope, never wore copulins. Maybe it would work. All i have in my pheromones collection is a314
Etfz
Goa
Connections
Mx135
Cohesion
04-09-2017 11:45 PM
MMM

Rep Post

04-09-2017 11:47 PM

(04-09-2017 11:45 PM)pherolesbian Wrote:  Nope, never wore copulins. Maybe it would work. All i have in my pheromones collection is a314
Etfz
Goa
Connections
Mx135
Cohesion

No New Pheromone Additive, either, say?

TEST! TEST! TEST! Tease

04-09-2017 11:47 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  ETFZ- This is not the report you are looking for Vaccine 74 39,892 11-17-2019 11:59 AM
Last Post: Cyperian_xi
  Is there androstadienone in ETFZ, and if so... latorrin82 9 5,499 05-11-2015 1:44 PM
Last Post: Snoopyace