Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
Dropper Bottle Won't Close?
Santiago
Chuck Norris? Never heard of her

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Dropper Bottle Won't Close?
07-22-2014 2:31 PM

Hi all, just received a bottle of AV yesterday and for the first time I asked for the dropper. Doses out great, the only problem is that when I screw the dropper cap back on to close the bottle, it unscrews itself.

I know this stuff is pretty magical, but what's going on?
Anyone know how to fix this?

EDIT:
It seems as though the threads are slick and the rubber that holds the dropper applies just enough pressure to keep it from staying closed. I took the dropper apart and wiped everything dry. problem persists.

I'm afraid my AV is going to evaporate or spill. Has anyone else experienced this?
(This post was last modified: 07-22-2014 7:17 PM by Santiago.)
07-22-2014 2:31 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
kristoferr
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

RE: Dropper Bottle Won't Close?
07-23-2014 10:11 AM

Yep it doesn't close tight as suppose too... mine is Wolf 30ml bottle...
That's why I never carry mine around...

But my smaller DP bottle closed perfectly

My stash Dirol
PXS : Taboo
LAL : Wolf, DP
Apex : Core, Dionysos
AD : Ammo
07-23-2014 10:11 AM
maeve
Noobie

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

07-23-2014 2:05 PM

i had the same experience with my nude alpha bottle before..dont worry, in time the cap will be better..i had to close the cap tigher as usual for quite some time.
07-23-2014 2:05 PM
Santiago
Chuck Norris? Never heard of her

Rep Post

07-24-2014 7:40 AM

Thanks for the replies guys. I'm new to the dropper, but didn't think I was the only one to have this happen.

Fix for now..........I wrapped a rubber band from a bunch of broccoli several times around the bottle. Then when I screw the cap on, slide one wind of rubber band around cap. Though inconvenient, works like a charm!
07-24-2014 7:40 AM

Perception
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-03-2014 5:03 PM

I had this same problem with my Wolf and NUDE dropper bottle.

Figured out you just have to REALLY screw it on. So pretty easy fix.

Pheromones owned:
Liquid Alchemy Labs: Wolf (scented), NUDE, Aqua Vitae, Androstadienone 5mg/10ml, Bad Wolf, Max T-150, OVERDOSE, Voodoo
PheromoneXS: Taboo, XiSt, Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, 3x Bliss, Odyssey, Connections(FXS), Desire Me Oil(FXS), Status Booster, Approach Confidence, Summer Daze, Flirt, Connections(15ml), Love Boat, 2x Celebrity, Vibes(15ml), XiSt(30ml), Love Boat(30ml)
Alpha Dream: Glace(EtOH - FB), License to Kill, Glace (Si - FB)
Androdics Direct: A314 Spray 1.32A, P102

(not included various samples)
Inside the doors of Perception
11-03-2014 5:03 PM
Mars82

Rep Post

11-03-2014 9:22 PM

My problem was that the cover broke after I screwed it on quite tightly.

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Exotica, Connections, Bliss*, Vibe*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta, XS100 Beta, XiSt, 106B, APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta Crush, Taboo

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*, Sex Magnet, Chamber 36

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly.

Pheromones won't work if you keep thinking that they don't work.
11-03-2014 9:22 PM
MMM

Rep Post

11-03-2014 10:15 PM

I thought that was what happened with my Bad Wolf. Lost every drop. What had happened was my dropper broke, and being that is black in color, I didn't see it.

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
11-03-2014 10:15 PM
excalibur
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-03-2014 11:22 PM

(11-03-2014 10:15 PM)MMM Wrote:  I thought that was what happened with my Bad Wolf. Lost every drop. What had happened was my dropper broke, and being that is black in color, I didn't see it.

Thanks for the warning my na cap didn't close today
May need to buy a new bottle and transfer
Would hate to lose this stuff
(This post was last modified: 11-03-2014 11:23 PM by excalibur.)
11-03-2014 11:22 PM

Mars82

Rep Post

11-04-2014 12:37 AM

Actually I asked Garry before for replacement bottles and he willingly obliged. Great customer service.

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Exotica, Connections, Bliss*, Vibe*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta, XS100 Beta, XiSt, 106B, APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta Crush, Taboo

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*, Sex Magnet, Chamber 36

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly.

Pheromones won't work if you keep thinking that they don't work.
11-04-2014 12:37 AM
CatMan
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

12-07-2014 7:26 PM

EXACT same thing I was just going to report on the forums. Youre psychic, haha!

Awhile ago, my NA 30ml bottle, which as you know, is very expensive, suffered from this exact issue. It is the only one to have this problem, all the other bottles work fine. I had to use an OUTRAGEOUS amount of force to screw it shut, rarely would it ever work. Usually, it'd unscrew out a bit again immediately after. Finally, last week I noticed, after using tons of force trying to close the bottle as usual, and closing it awhile back securely and storing it for awhile, the top must have burst under the pressure of being secured so tightly my guess is...there's a crack right down the side for God knows how long. To be real, I haven't had a one on one date situation for awhile so I backburned NA/Androstadienone so I didn't notice the crack until recently.

I wrote Garry as I was worried the NA was evaporating all this time and a lot more of the bottle is gone than should be. And given how much money a 30ml NA costs, I need to get this handled. Today, I received my A4NA 30ml bottle, my 2 T-150's, and a replacement 30ml bulb dropper. As well as a 10ml NA bottle to cover the lost product which is wonderful. That bottle closes fine FYI.

I put the replacement 30ml bulb dropper on my 30ml NA bottle. After trying several times, I got it to close. I'm just wondering how long this top will last as well. I think it's good to let guys know about this issue with dropper bottles until something gets redesigned, a new bottle or top may be needed.

Interestingly, My 10ml Androstadienone and new 10ml NA dropper bottles both close fine. So far I've only read about the 30ml droppers having issues. Weird. Anyway, that's my story and believe me I feel your pain. I'll be keeping a MUCH closer eye on the bottles from now on.

Pheromones Collection:

LAL: Voodoo (Real) 30ml, Nude Alpha 30ml, Nude Alpha 10ml, 2 X Androstadienone 10mg 10ml Aqua Vitae and Voodoo Scent, Hypnotica 30ml, Asian For Non Asian Men 30ml, Aqua Vitae 30ml, Bad Wolf 30ml, Wolf (Sample), Bad Wolf (Sample), Dirty Primitive (Sample), Asian For Non Asian Men (Sample)
12-07-2014 7:26 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Euro dropper vs bulb dropper SpiderMan1 6 3,222 03-30-2016 6:53 PM
Last Post: SpiderMan1
  Aqua Vitae dropper bottle not air sealed? stefdude 18 5,265 02-12-2015 4:57 PM
Last Post: kimosabe
  Bulb dropper or Euro dropper dosage? Perception 2 2,817 01-23-2014 9:18 PM
Last Post: KIMBA