Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Dreaming about pheromone use exposure
BeautifulEnigma
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1345
Thanks received:
743 thanks in 377 posts

Dreaming about pheromone use exposure
09-10-2015 3:54 PM

Just wanted to rant here, but last night I dreamt that an ex (not the wife) found my forum journal and started going cray! I guess now that I'm awake it doesn't seem so bad, but it felt so scary!

I've been thinking of telling the wife and bestfriend about my use, but been holding back. My bestfriend knows I've been interested in pheromones for ages, and recently told her "I'm tempted to try some out!" Lol

I'm sure there's already a thread related to this, but what do you all think? To tell or not to tell!

Girl haha

Anyone

I can create a vibe without saying anything, just by being in the room.

Personality type: ENFP

My journal: True Life Olfactory Vibe
09-10-2015 3:54 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Walsh77

Ekscentra

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1986
Thanks received:
2349 thanks in 1323 posts

RE: Dreaming about pheromone use exposure
09-10-2015 4:25 PM

I spend so much time on these forums I dream about browsing PT nearly every night. Laugh1

You can never predict how they might react, but I'd say tell. Something interesting could come of it.
09-10-2015 4:25 PM
Thanks given by BeautifulEnigma
BeautifulEnigma
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
743 thanks in 377 posts

09-10-2015 4:42 PM

(09-10-2015 4:25 PM)Ekscentra Wrote:  I spend so much time on these forums I dream about browsing PT nearly every night. Laugh1

You can never predict how they might react, but I'd say tell. Something interesting could come of it.

Hahaha! I've been finding myself more and more obsessed with browsing PT it's sad. I have so many things going on but being here so much makes me feel/seem I have no life! Lol so addicting.

I was thinking of telling my bestfriend cause she just got into a nursing program and thought hey maybe it'd help with making an impression on her professors and get a good grade in clinicals! I mentioned sending her some "free samples" from a site (lovescent's samples), but she has this preconceived notion that it's all for attraction. Lol! Have to give her a taste of some socials if I do then!!
09-10-2015 4:42 PM
Walsh77
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 328
Thanks received:
166 thanks in 95 posts

09-10-2015 4:44 PM

I debate the same thing if my wife and I reconcile. Do I tell her, do I not? LOL

My best friend knows about it, and he was actually very intrigued. He is like a brother, so no issues there.

I guess it all depends on you and how you are feeling about letting someone know about your new hobby. Smile
09-10-2015 4:44 PM
BeautifulEnigma
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
743 thanks in 377 posts

09-10-2015 5:40 PM

(09-10-2015 4:44 PM)Walsh77 Wrote:  I debate the same thing if my wife and I reconcile. Do I tell her, do I not? LOL

My best friend knows about it, and he was actually very intrigued. He is like a brother, so no issues there.

I guess it all depends on you and how you are feeling about letting someone know about your new hobby. Smile

Th only one I truly trust is my best friend lol we'll see! It's a fun idea to me!

09-10-2015 5:40 PM
Thanks given by Walsh77

Samus
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 30
Thanks received:
190 thanks in 89 posts

09-10-2015 8:28 PM

I see that a lot of you guys are open with your gals about what you're sing but that seems very odd to me.

I've always just imagined it going in the opposite direction that I wanted it to

Don't you run the risk of them being like "What, you cant be no man without your fancy-ass cologne !? You need to get yo shit up out my momma and dem's house for I cll the police up in here on that juju shit!"
09-10-2015 8:28 PM
Thanks given by Walsh77, BeautifulEnigma
NP17
Minor deity

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 549
Thanks received:
1072 thanks in 539 posts

09-11-2015 1:23 AM

(09-10-2015 8:28 PM)Samus Wrote:  I see that a lot of you guys are open with your gals about what you're sing but that seems very odd to me.

I've always just imagined it going in the opposite direction that I wanted it to

Don't you run the risk of them being like "What, you cant be no man without your fancy-ass cologne !? You need to get yo shit up out my momma and dem's house for I cll the police up in here on that juju shit!"

It's not about being a man. It's about improving the lives of people around you and enhancing bonds. Love is a natural thing. It's biological. If we have the power to make it work, isn't that what you'd choose?

As for pheromone dreams, I had one last night. And I had a fever so it was super weird. I was at work, and we got this shipment of Apex's Imprint. It was like 5000 bottles and we didn't know what to do with it all. So we started testing lol
(This post was last modified: 09-11-2015 1:24 AM by NP17.)
09-11-2015 1:23 AM
BeautifulEnigma
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
743 thanks in 377 posts

09-11-2015 1:33 AM

Samus:
I guess it depends on their perception.. Sometimes it's lack of knowledge, cause mones are no voodoo, but only tools, like a new wardrobe. Smile

NP17:
I wouldn't mind having a dream like THAT! I'd love a willy wonka style dream. Entering a magical place, and swim in mone products. lol but who would I test it on..

09-11-2015 1:33 AM
Thanks given by Walsh77
Mr. E - Banned
Banned

Thanks Given: 220
Thanks received:
111 thanks in 59 posts

09-11-2015 5:12 AM

You know, you are the only one who can really assess if you should tell her. It depends on how you feel about it as well as her potential response. Are you ok with keeping a secret? And if the chances are that she'll freak out and you lose her over it, would you then have preferred to keep it a secret?

Personally, in my situation, I don't care. I have a girl I'm considering dating who I always came close to getting a good enough connection and attraction with. But not quite enough. Last time I met her I wore AV and it was all there. It was a nudge that was needed and the tool I used were pheromones. Will I ever tell her? I don't expect to.

But that's not a problem to me because it's a good type of secret. Something beautiful might be created for the best of everyone involved. I have a very strong sense of right and wrong and assess everything if something is actually right or wrong in my opinion, without rationalizations. This is ok to me. Which allows me to let it go and not care. I did something good.

You might have other ideas about it. Many people see things differently. And that's why you're the only one who can decide. Also, you are the best judge of what your wife is like, and the whole situation for that matter.

Do the right thing for the right reason. That is part of my mindset. What both the "rights" in that sentence are, depends on the person. I assume there are people who are appalled at the very notion of pheromones. And I accept that. It's their point of view.

So the following is something you have to consider for yourself. But would it be a good idea to tell your best friend and then discuss the situation with your wife with her?

Oh, and about dreams... I had a dream about mones once. At least that I can remember. I was in a store and there was a section filled with bottles of pheromone products. From all sorts of brands. It... was... amazing. Smile You could just buy them right there. I was quite disappointed when I woke up... Smile

Btw, something just occurred to me. If I remember correctly, you often use products that are designed for men to attract women, right? And I can imagine that could work, but it also might be confusing for your wife. You are wearing a male signature. Maybe using a product for women to attract women would get better results.

Just a thought, I'm not an expert on that. I'm sure someone else on here will know or else you can always contact some customer services of some of the companies.

In any case, good luck with the situation!

DOSING: Often I use the term "finger" when talking about how much I used. It's a way in which I use Euro dropper and roll on bottles. With a Euro dropper bottle, it means I put my finger firmly on top of it, turn it upside down for a few moments and turn it back up. What's on my finger is a dose of 1 finger. I started doing this because Euro dropper bottles tend to spill.

A finger from a roll on bottle is when I turn the roller until approximately the same amount as I would get from a Euro dropper is on my finger.
09-11-2015 5:12 AM

MMM

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4178
Thanks received:
2224 thanks in 1071 posts

09-11-2015 7:07 AM

I know nothing! I say nothing! Scaut