Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Dreaming about pheromone use exposure
BeautifulEnigma
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1345
Thanks received:
743 thanks in 377 posts

RE: Dreaming about pheromone use exposure
09-12-2015 6:15 PM

Speaking of dreams! Well..this is not dreaming about pheromones now...but more like if I dreamt about something caused by pheromones---thus causing me to do stuff unconsciously..

I posted more details in my journal...but let's say I initiated something with my wife and on myself WITHOUT ME KNOWING. Eek

I actually find it funny, but that's never happened to me before! *That I know of* sideLolsideLolsideLolsideLol

I can create a vibe without saying anything, just by being in the room.

Personality type: ENFP

My journal: True Life Olfactory Vibe
09-12-2015 6:15 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Walsh77
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 328
Thanks received:
166 thanks in 95 posts

09-12-2015 7:15 PM

(09-12-2015 6:15 PM)BeautifulEnigma Wrote:  Speaking of dreams! Well..this is not dreaming about pheromones now...but more like if I dreamt about something caused by pheromones---thus causing me to do stuff unconsciously..

I posted more details in my journal...but let's say I initiated something with my wife and on myself WITHOUT ME KNOWING. Eek

I actually find it funny, but that's never happened to me before! *That I know of* sideLolsideLolsideLolsideLol

I'm still in the waiting period for journals.....but the suspense is killing me! I just have had really vivid dreams in color about orange striped fish, of all things!
09-12-2015 7:15 PM
NP17
Minor deity

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 549
Thanks received:
1072 thanks in 539 posts

09-12-2015 7:54 PM

(09-12-2015 7:15 PM)Walsh77 Wrote:  I'm still in the waiting period for journals.....but the suspense is killing me! I just have had really vivid dreams in color about orange striped fish, of all things!

Well this fish was getting some stripes. Donno about orange, though.
09-12-2015 7:54 PM
Thanks given by Walsh77
Walsh77
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 328
Thanks received:
166 thanks in 95 posts

09-12-2015 8:40 PM

(09-12-2015 7:54 PM)NP17 Wrote:  Well this fish was getting some stripes. Donno about orange, though.

Hahaha! I'm sure it was!!!!!
09-12-2015 8:40 PM
BeautifulEnigma
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
743 thanks in 377 posts

10-17-2015 1:14 PM

JEEBUS. I had another "nightmare" last night. Like a dream in a dream. The first dream was me driving and supposedly picking up some mones from somone, and surprisingly enough it included an LPMP product. lol the setting was all dark, as if it was an illegal drug deal and the mone was in a brown paper bag for concealment. Then supposedly I woke up.

Next dream it was another "dark" setting, and I supposedly left the house to pick up some more "illegal mones" while my S.O. was asleep. Then I was supposedly checking for new posts on PT LMAO, and a cop pulls me over for texting while driving and gives me a ticket .

I drive back home all bummed out about my ticket, and my S.O. was up. She comes up to me all upset, and shows me her phone, but she had logged on to this forum using my username, and she supposedly had gone through my computer and looked at my history and figured out my sign in information, and read EVERY single one of my posts, including my journal, and she started crying and yelling at me, quoting lines from my journal entries talking about her and everything else.

The rest of the dream was me basically explaining to her that it's a hobby, and that I wasn't using any when we started dating and around the time she fell for me and was basically on the honeymoon stage.

Then I calmly woke up, and thought "woah. it was a dream." But my heart was POUNDING!!! Download

I had on my usual 1 dr NA and 1 sp cohesion before going to bed with S.O. what was different was I tried on 2 sample sprays of PSEL.

10-17-2015 1:14 PM
Thanks given by Nicksw, Ekscentra

RTBoss
Olfactory Brainwashing Genius

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 747
Thanks received:
1508 thanks in 690 posts

10-17-2015 2:48 PM

Seems you're carrying a lot of guilt about using pheromones. You were speeding, and got a ticket. YOU BROKE THE LAW. Some part of you thinks that you're breaking the "rules of the game," and cheating - you even subconsciously got caught by your SO.

You aren't cheating. You're an evolved thinker, and superb strategist. You're utilizing tools available to you. A master strategist never gives away his/her battle strategy to the "competition." Be proud of yourself, after all, you're a beautiful enigma!

PXS
Oils: Xist, Evolve, Domination, SOB, Desire Me
Sprays: SOB, Love Boat, Bliss, Connections,
Impaxs, Cohesion, Odyssey, Taboo, PSE, Limitless, Evolve, XSP96

Alpha Dream
LIIK v.1 unscented

Liquid Alchemy Labs
Oils: Nude Alpha, Voodoo, Aqua Vitae, Dirty Primitive, Bad Wolf
Other: Max-T-150
Samples: Hypnotica, Wolf, Nude Gay Alpha

Pheromone Treasures
Sprays: ETFZ
Oils: A1 50mcg, AT, GOA
Samples: Captain, THU

Androtics
Sprays: Instant Openness, P83, Turn Up The Heat, Instant Honesty

LaCroy
NPA, NPA Touch

Apex
Imprint, CV4, Style, Dionysos, M3X, Atlas

Wish List
SXD-9

My Journal
10-17-2015 2:48 PM
Thanks given by Ekscentra, BeautifulEnigma, neon, Nicksw
BeautifulEnigma
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
743 thanks in 377 posts

10-17-2015 4:30 PM

That's some encouragement speech, right there, RTBoss! Thanks! Tender I wasn't speeding though--- I was on pherotruth looking at updates lol, and was seen by a cop and was thought to be texting while driving. I think my obsession with mones just reached a whole new level. lol But you're right, it's not cheating. I think the subconscious fear is related to the stigma given to it by the general and inadequately informed public.

Help

10-17-2015 4:30 PM
XyzN
Phero'd Up!

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 478
Thanks received:
569 thanks in 316 posts

10-20-2015 11:59 AM

I've had a few dreams where I came into contact with a girl who was obv. attracted to me. I'd tell myself (Yes, my mones are working). Fun times.

One time in a dream I remember having to bring my backpack with me to a social event. Where I proceeded to open it up & sift through like 100 bottles of mones trying to find the right one lol.

Phero related dreams only come to me when I'm very hype about testing a new product or how well a product did for me that day.
But nowadays I don't really even pay attention to my mones because I'm so accustomed to the effects they draw. So I barely get any phero related dreams these days.

thegentleman Wrote:Young women want a guy with lots of energy, someone who is fun, has big lofty dreams and is on his way to becoming that man. When they think of the value that you bring to a relationship, they think in terms of the experience you're going to give them. So wear something that makes them feel upbeat, and create positive emotional experiences with them that they will feel they can't get elsewhere.
(This post was last modified: 10-20-2015 12:01 PM by XyzN.)
10-20-2015 11:59 AM
Thanks given by BeautifulEnigma, Walsh77
Phyros
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 24
Thanks received:
96 thanks in 50 posts

10-20-2015 11:46 PM

I haven't had any mone dreams, but I feel it coming. These things are absolutely changing the way I interact with my world. I'm so blessed to be relatively young and newly single and actually have a way to be confident with women again, more than ever in fact.

I agree with Pheroman. Mone use should be hidden from everyone to maximize your advantage. If it's the right time to tell someone you'll know. Otherwise the rule is to keep quiet. Why ruin even a part of your advantage?

My Journal
10-20-2015 11:46 PM
Thanks given by BeautifulEnigma

Share This Thread