Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Donna Amore & Exotique on a straight woman?
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Donna Amore & Exotique on a straight woman?
11-17-2012 4:59 PM

I took this excerpt from my journal because I was hoping for more feedback here.

Alpha Dream has a handful of woman's products. I have Alfa Donna & Glace unscented and am planning to order Corpo, Achar & Charme in another week.

SO! Speaking of handful of AD products...I admit I'm a collector. The descriptions do a lot for me as far as intent behind the blend but, although I realize I have no idea of the ratios of each ingredient per blend, I like to experiment with them outside their descriptive boxes. That being said, I'm pretty sure I'll be getting Donna Amore at some point...

Donna Amore; Pheromones: human copulins, alpha-androstenol, estratetraenol, dehydroepiandrosterone sodium sulfate, androstanone.

But I'm also quite curious about this one as well,

Exotique; Pheromones: human copulins, alpha-androstenol, epiandrosterone, dehydroepiandrosterone sodium sulfate, androstanone, dehydroisoandrosterone, androstadienone.

NOW. I'm a straight female, born and bred so, to the best of my knowledge, lol, and happily married to boot.

So I'm just throwing this out there...

Is there any reason that anyone can think of for me NOT to experiment with the above listed products? Has anyone used them with success or failure or even..meh...results? I think either could be great socials with their own little twists with Exotique being readily bent in a more sexual direction if so desired.

Thoughts, suggestions, ideas??? Vendor thoughts welcome as well of course!

Thanks in advance!

PS
Anything you'd like to share about Achar, Corpo or Charme welcome as well Good

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
11-17-2012 4:59 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
halo0073

Sex: Female

Rep Post

RE: Donna Amore & Exotique on a straight woman?
11-18-2012 4:05 PM

I can't think of any reason not to play with them. G2 from LP is a gay women's blend and i love it. Great social.
11-18-2012 4:05 PM
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Rep Post

11-19-2012 11:53 AM

(11-18-2012 4:05 PM)halo0073 Wrote:  I can't think of any reason not to play with them. G2 from Love Potion is a gay women's blend and i love it. Great social.

Thanks Halo! I completely agree! I have G2 in my collection and LOVE it. It's been a great performer around BOTH sexes as a social. Works great with MIL too (thanks Beccah!)

I'm a little hesitant about Exotique because I've got no comparison but I like the ingredients list and it is intended to be women to men and looks to me like it's got social written all over it. B2 works as a great social for me and I've got it in my head that this is going to feel like a more feminized B2 blend??? Yeah, that's probably stretching it, lol, but I'm dieing to find out for myself...

11-19-2012 11:53 AM
Shelly B
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-19-2012 4:05 PM

I like the looks of Exotique - but I'm not a huge fan of high EST generally EDITED to clarify : which would mean Donna Amore might not be my cup of tea...I do use EST sometimes...but hit me in the wrong time of the cycle and I'm likely to be weepy...

I have Achar and Charme - of the two - I like Achar better. It's softer and cuddlier. I get some hits with it. For some reason - I have never had a single recognizable hit of any kind with Charme. I don't understand that. I just haven't. Nothing. I don't know why. I've even added the "raging a$$ load" of extra cops. Nothing.

Charme just isn't working for me. I think someone else was having the same problem with it. This one may be more hit or miss.

My Best,
Shelly B
(This post was last modified: 11-19-2012 4:16 PM by Shelly B.)
11-19-2012 4:05 PM
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Rep Post

11-19-2012 9:41 PM

*chuckles* I get what you mean about Est, but it takes a lot, for instance...Cuddle Bunny & Lace with a good, sappy movie and the right time of month and it's...pass the tissues please, lol.

I know what you're talking about with Charme. I've read that it bombed and/or wasn't beloved as a favorite in a couple reviews. I felt that way about Glace more than once before tweaking around with it (I was ODing too- apparently it doesn't take much AD product to rock my world...I consider that a good thing now that I know!) I'm hoping it will go like that...OR be fabulous out of the gate of course! ;) It's almost like a challenge now Big Grin

Thanks for the comparison between Charme & Achar because I'll be scooping them both up in another week and I wasn't sure about Achar because it sounded so cutsie but then I thought, I like the cutsie Cuddle Bunny, TMI & DHEAS combo so why not Achar? I admit, I've been really wanting to try more AD products and all info is appreciated Smile

To be fair there is at least one glowing review I know of for Charme...if anyone else out there has another please share!

I haven't seen anything about Exotique..Someone?...Anyone?

11-19-2012 9:41 PM

SportyCurve5
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-19-2012 11:36 PM

(11-19-2012 9:41 PM)NuTrix Wrote:  *chuckles* I get what you mean about Est, but it takes a lot, for instance...Cuddle Bunny & Lace with a good, sappy movie and the right time of month and it's...pass the tissues please, lol.

I know what you're talking about with Charme. I've read that it bombed and/or wasn't beloved as a favorite in a couple reviews. I felt that way about Glace more than once before tweaking around with it (I was ODing too- apparently it doesn't take much AD product to rock my world...I consider that a good thing now that I know!) I'm hoping it will go like that...OR be fabulous out of the gate of course! ;) It's almost like a challenge now Big Grin

Thanks for the comparison between Charme & Achar because I'll be scooping them both up in another week and I wasn't sure about Achar because it sounded so cutsie but then I thought, I like the cutsie Cuddle Bunny, TMI & DHEAS combo so why not Achar? I admit, I've been really wanting to try more AD products and all info is appreciated Smile

To be fair there is at least one glowing review I know of for Charme...if anyone else out there has another please share!

I haven't seen anything about Exotique..Someone?...Anyone?

I have Exotique, and have worn it out a few times. I didnt notice anything spectacular to report. I got a scented version, and I LOVE the scent. It was romantic flower. I think I'll need to test drive it again!! I recently got Donna Amore, in the honeysuckle scent, and it sort of reminds me of Cool water by Davidoff. The scent is ok, but I havent tested it out yet. I'm straight too, but figured these would be great socials!! If I test them, I'll be sure to report!!
11-19-2012 11:36 PM
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Rep Post

11-20-2012 12:30 AM

(11-19-2012 11:36 PM)SportyCurve5 Wrote:  I have Exotique, and have worn it out a few times. I didnt notice anything spectacular to report. I got a scented version, and I LOVE the scent. It was romantic flower. I think I'll need to test drive it again!! I recently got Donna Amore, in the honeysuckle scent, and it sort of reminds me of Cool water by Davidoff. The scent is ok, but I havent tested it out yet. I'm straight too, but figured these would be great socials!! If I test them, I'll be sure to report!!

Thank you SO much for sharing! Even though results are currently inconclusive, lol, it's awesome to know there's another adventurer out there trying these out Smile

I've gotten most of my Pheromones in unscented but I've decided when I order Charme and Achar I'm going to go out on a limb and get them in Jasmine Nights and Romantic Flower, respectively. I'm scuuurd, but I think I've made up my mind to "just do it". Since you've gotten the scented, do you wish you hadn't?

I was reading your journal earlier today and love all the info! Thanks again for sharing - there and here ^-^

11-20-2012 12:30 AM
SportyCurve5
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-20-2012 3:20 PM

(11-20-2012 12:30 AM)NuTrix Wrote:  Thank you SO much for sharing! Even though results are currently inconclusive, lol, it's awesome to know there's another adventurer out there trying these out Smile

I've gotten most of my Pheromones in unscented but I've decided when I order Charme and Achar I'm going to go out on a limb and get them in Jasmine Nights and Romantic Flower, respectively. I'm scuuurd, but I think I've made up my mind to "just do it". Since you've gotten the scented, do you wish you hadn't?

I was reading your journal earlier today and love all the info! Thanks again for sharing - there and here ^-^

My first products Charme and Achar were unscented, theyre more versatile, but when I dont see hits, I wish they were scented so at least I can say I have a nice scent! I tried the Alfa Donna in Tangerine Dream, and it was VERY strong, nothing like the description, so I sent it back for unscented. I LOVE the romantic flower, and sometimes wish it wasn't the Exotique blend, but another female blend instead. lol. The Honeysuckle fields isnt like the description, it smells somewhat like Davidoff as I mentioned, and it has a blue tint, which is odd. I received 2 scented samples of Alfa Donna in my last order, and one was AMAZING and the other was a very light vanilla. They weren't labeled, so I dont know what scents they were. I've tried 3 of the 4 scents they have listed on the site, and neither samples smell like what I've had, 1 must've been Jasmine nights, but neither smelled of Jasmine, and they could be tweaking the scents. Either way, none were labeled, so I cant say for sure. When I dont have hits I wish they were scented because I'm a 'fume ho fo' sho'! lol. And I've never really wished the products were unscented because I have so many perfumes that I can always find something to compliment it if I want to smell different!
11-20-2012 3:20 PM
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Rep Post

11-20-2012 9:53 PM

(11-20-2012 3:20 PM)SportyCurve5 Wrote:  I tried the Alfa Donna in Tangerine Dream, and it was VERY strong, nothing like the description, so I sent it back for unscented.

Akelah had said something similar about TD being strong but that's great that they exchanged it for you!

(11-20-2012 3:20 PM)SportyCurve5 Wrote:  I LOVE the romantic flower, and sometimes wish it wasn't the Exotique blend, but another female blend instead. lol. The Honeysuckle fields isnt like the description, it smells somewhat like Davidoff as I mentioned, and it has a blue tint, which is odd.

I rely heavily on descriptions and reviews but Honeysuckle Fields seemed like a maybe. I see it still listed on the site, but it may have been discontinued. I'm going to ask, when I place my order next week, if they have brought it back or replaced it with another flavor.

(11-20-2012 3:20 PM)SportyCurve5 Wrote:  I received 2 scented samples of Alfa Donna in my last order, and one was AMAZING and the other was a very light vanilla. They weren't labeled, so I dont know what scents they were. I've tried 3 of the 4 scents they have listed on the site, and neither samples smell like what I've had, 1 must've been Jasmine nights, but neither smelled of Jasmine, and they could be tweaking the scents. Either way, none were labeled, so I cant say for sure. When I dont have hits I wish they were scented because I'm a 'fume ho fo' sho'! lol. And I've never really wished the products were unscented because I have so many perfumes that I can always find something to compliment it if I want to smell different!

Not labeled! How will you know what to ask for next time if they weren't labeled?lol! Well, at least you enjoyed them both! And it's good to know that you liked the scents you've gotten from them thus far, even if TD is strong.
They have what looks like a great return policy and it sounds like, from what you and others have said, that they stand by it and are really concerned about making sure their customers are happy. They were great when I made my first purchase and had questions.
This is all great to know - thank you again! Smile

11-20-2012 9:53 PM
Lexy
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-23-2012 6:19 PM

Exotique has EST? ..don't see it in the ingredients? ...I might give it a try, for some reason I do really good with products that have a good amount of EST. I'm also very curious about l'UOMO AMORE, wonder how that would work on a female.

“I offer you peace. I offer you love. I offer you friendship. I see your beauty. I hear your need. I feel your feelings. Let us work together for unity and love.” ~Gandhi

"Personal style, wicked game, unique approach, and solid confidence."~Thundr
11-23-2012 6:19 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Just ordered Glace and Donna Amore CielBleu 7 3,255 07-12-2012 5:05 AM
Last Post: CielBleu