Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Donna Amore & Exotique on a straight woman?
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

RE: Donna Amore & Exotique on a straight woman?
11-24-2012 1:50 PM

(11-23-2012 6:19 PM)Lexy Wrote:  Exotique has EST? ..don't see it in the ingredients? ...I might give it a try, for some reason I do really good with products that have a good amount of EST. I'm also very curious about l'UOMO AMORE, wonder how that would work on a female.
The Est was in reference to the Donna Amore Smile Est is very girly and feminine and it seems to like me too. I like Leather from LP which is described as the Dom blend with added Est. I just got a sample with Dominance and am wondering if it will be too much dominance w/o the Est...can't wait to find out!
But you're right- no Est in Exotique but the ingredients list does look promising!

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
11-24-2012 1:50 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
zerosix85
Schadenfreudegasm

Sex: Male

Rep Post

11-24-2012 2:13 PM

(11-23-2012 6:19 PM)Lexy Wrote:  Exotique has EST? ..don't see it in the ingredients? ...I might give it a try, for some reason I do really good with products that have a good amount of EST. I'm also very curious about l'UOMO AMORE, wonder how that would work on a female.

If it helps, I've found out alongside with my wingwoman that L2K v1 works very well for woman.

11-24-2012 2:13 PM
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Rep Post

11-24-2012 4:22 PM

(11-23-2012 6:19 PM)Lexy Wrote:  I'm also very curious about l'UOMO AMORE, wonder how that would work on a female.

Sorry Lexy- I saw Amore and thought I read Donna, not I'uomo!

l'UOMO AMORE Phero list:

androstadienol; Is this Alpha or Beta? masculine or unisex? Can anyone chime in? I think it aids in disinhibition, works as an icebreaker, promotes chattiness & friendliness?

androstanone; masculine phero/ Friendliness

androstenone; masculine phero/ Dominance

dehydroepiandrosterone sodium sulfate; Unisex/ Playful, attractiveness, friendliness, bonding, youthfulness

Does anyone know, or would like to wager a guess, if this is too much man for a woman?lol I know Halo and Shelly B have mentioned we ladies can become testy wearing too much none.

Thanks!

11-24-2012 4:22 PM
zerosix85
Schadenfreudegasm

Rep Post

11-24-2012 4:36 PM

I have Luomo Amore and it's a very masculine blend. I don't think it would be useful for ladies since it's very high in none.

Androstadienol gives me some kind of status lift and spikes attraction but it has a short life since it converts into Alpha Androstenol in usually a 2 hour time frame.

NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Rep Post

(11-24-2012 2:13 PM)zerosix85 Wrote:  If it helps, I've found out alongside with my wingwoman that L2K v1 works very well for woman.
Apologies for this super newb question, but what is L2K v1 & v2 and where do you find it? I see it mentioned all over the place by the fellas but I couldn't find it on the AD site. Is it from another vendor and I'm just misunderstanding?
Thanks Redface

Alpha Dream - Banned
Banned

11-24-2012 4:52 PM

Exotique will work outstanding for genetic women. Since it was designed for transsexuals, it has a lot of extra kick. Most women say that Charme, then Alfa Donna is their favorite formula, until they try exotique Smile

Chris @ Alpha
11-24-2012 4:52 PM
zerosix85
Schadenfreudegasm

Rep Post

11-24-2012 4:56 PM

L2K version 1 is a mix made by Alpha Dreams. It's primarily for guys but I think since it's lower in none, woman can probably use it. I had discovered by accident that I had given my female friend L2K instead of Glace. I should of labeled my to go bottles but I was the one who ended up with Glace instead that night.

We were out at night in the city of Atlanta and we ended up hitting up a few bars and Clubs.

I never seen so many hours guys try to hit on her but a few other factors that I can probably include with it is:

I'm asian and she is a tall Caucasian women. I remember my exes (some who were either white or hispanic) telling me that they've never been hit on so much or received so much attention until they dated an asian guy like me.

She is about an average looking lady wearing make up that night. I've had guys come up to me and go "Hey dude, your friend... Who is she? She's really hot man. Think I got a shot with her? " I do think L2K is attributing to the beautification effect alongside with disinhibition.

11-24-2012 4:56 PM
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Rep Post

11-25-2012 12:44 AM

OK! I did it! I changed my mind again...girl thing?

OK, SO, since I want everything for women, this is what I went with...

I know there's a good chance I'll love Jasmine Nights because Doir's Hypnotic Poison was YUMMEEEY! So here's what I did...

Corpo was a FOR SURE, so I ordered that unscented (not really a choice lol) and ordered Exotique in Jasmine Nights.

I also asked for samples of their other scents so that I'll know what I'd like to order the other 3 in! Hmm, 3 to go and 3 other scents listed on the site... I almost got Charme too but suppressed my desire to have everything I want NOW and take the opportunity to hopefully find out what the other scents are like because I'm frankly a chicken when it comes to ordering bottles without sniffing. I'm really hoping they send them and I love them all Mrgreen I would love to get each in the scent I think suits the blend but we'll see. I don't need the Pheromones, just the scents, because lets face it, I'm going to get them, I just want to know if I'm going to get them scented or not Laugh1

I may be sad, but at least I know me!

Thank you, everyone, for all your input and I can't wait to ride these blends around the block! I will be sure to post results! Feel free to keep adding input or experiences...I promise I eat it all up and I know you've already answered some others' questions in the process...every lil' bit counts/helps!
bighug

11-25-2012 12:44 AM
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Rep Post

12-01-2012 12:52 AM

SQUEEEEEAL!!!droolYahoo

I just raided my mailbox...saw my order was marked delivered before I left work! What terrific turn around time! (I live on the opposite side of the country)

NO leaky caps! Both were gold caps. For posterity, there's a note in the paperwork that came with my order stating that they began checking the caps before shipping now so I'm thinking that won't be a problem - present or future. SEE! They heard us and CARE! A++++++ Big Grin

NOT ONLY were they COMPLETE dolls and included scent samples, they included those samples coupled to samples of Achar, Charme & Donna Amore!!! Which I never even proposed to hope for as, I would have thought that would be asking a bit much, right?!

It's late now and I wasn't going to phero myself before bed so I spritzed a tissue with the 1st spray out of Exotique scented with Jasmine Nights. *shimmy/shake/squirm* Yup! That one's a winner! Of course I took a honking snuff of it and phero bombed myself anyway, lol! Oops! As if I weren't excited enough already, I got a boost immediately...THAT is some POTENT stuff in that bottle - Whew! Going to test drive that beauty tomorrow...

So the samples are Romantic Flower, Tangerine Dreams and a scent that isn't yet available.

Before for I chickened out on ordering the scents I hadn't sniffed, I was thinking to get Achar in Romantic Flower and by design or accident, I may never know, the sample of Achar IS IN Romantic Flower. I won't know what I really think until I've worn it, but it's out of the gate with a good start. It seems, to me, light and clean and it's very nice, very feminine. I can be funny with florals though. I've found that it's ok to really like something A LOT but yet not want to smell like it, lol.

These are VERY GENEROUS samples, I'd guess at least 2ml? Definitely more than enough to test drive the scents for sure not to mention the blends!

Charme is paired with Tangerine Dream. Fruity floral? THAT is a super simplification. It's light and bright and yet it's got something else going on that gives it depth. Not quite sure it's for me, but as always, won't know until I wear.

Donna Amore is paired with the mystery scent. This one is my favorite but I don't want to try to describe it just now because ...well, I've got the other 2 one my hands and I'm not sure what I'm smelling - though they are all mingling very well together at the moment! And I'm pretty sure I''ve got a phero buzz Laugh1

I tend to be a sucker for foodie type scents. I really like the Jasmine Nights and mystery scent out of the 4. After Exotique I will test Donna Amore and the mystery scent because I can't wait to see how it wears on me Smile

HUGE SHOUT OUT TO ALPHA DREAM! Shout

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! PartyKiss2Girl in loveHeart

12-01-2012 12:52 AM
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Rep Post

12-02-2012 5:20 PM

Pulled from my journal:

Today 3:44 PM
Totally phero bombing myself right now, lol.

I have Achar in Romantic Flower on my right shoulder, Charme in Tangerine Dream on my left shoulder and Danna Amore on my left wrist Redface

I want to make my order a.s.a.p. so I can hopefully have it before Christmas vacation.

So..bizarreness

In the bottle/vial order of like:
#1 Jasmine Nights
#2 Mystery Scent
#3 Tangerine Dreams
#4 Romantic Flower

On me, order of like:
#1 Jasmine Nights
#2 Romantic Flower
#3 Tangerine Dreams
#4 Mystery Scent

#1 JN is just delicious. I kept getting a back and forth, one moment a yummy creamy goodness, then a rich earthy something else...somewhat foodie but so much more that gives it depth. Definitely my favorite.

#2 RF is, to me, classic floral, pretty, sweet, feminine. I want to love it. Most girls I know love floral scents and it's so beautiful, truly. You ladies who enjoy florals will instantly LOVE this, I have no doubt. I know I would love it on someone else if I smelled it and I would ask what they were wearing. But it isn't a scent for me.

#3 TD is sweet and citrusy on me and I find I want to lick my shoulder..though I haven't, I promise, lol, but I don't think it's for me. It's light and pretty and you can pick out the vanilla here and there too. Another one I would totally ask about if I smelled it on someone else.

#4 My skin ate up the mystery scent - POOF! gone Eek I reapplied and within a half hour I was searching really hard for it again.

I was thinking about ordering them all in JN and claiming it as a signature scent for myself Laugh1 But I'm not going to, though I admit it's still tempting. I'm going to go ahead and get Achar & Donna Amore unscented but I will get Charme in JN too, just to have another option with that scent because I really do love it!

To Alpha Dream - Thank you SO much for the generous samples! This has helped me to make the best choices for my tastes. You ROCK!
bighug

Today 5:11 PM
OK, made my order with AD.
Charme in JN
Achar Un
Donna Amore Un
Light Copulin Spray

And just throwing this out there too...

I know that Corpotativo and Glace come in Unscented. Has anyone ever asked for them in a scent? Just curious.

Thanks! Big Grin

12-02-2012 5:20 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Just ordered Glace and Donna Amore CielBleu 7 3,347 07-12-2012 5:05 AM
Last Post: CielBleu