Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Dominant Ascend /Brute Preliminary Test
Scottie2Hottie
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Dominant Ascend /Brute Preliminary Test
04-13-2018 6:03 PM

Received sample of Dominant Ascend and decided to take it for a spin. I've been testing Brute of late and thought I would combo the two. I've gotten good results from Brute so was curious to find out if these two would synergize or be too much. Don't ask me why but I decided to really dose up on these two. I went with 6 sample (3 full) sprays of Dominant Ascend, 2 full sprays of Brute (my upper limit), 40 mcg Androstadienone and 25 mcg Androstanone. The day started off rocky. Got into it with Bitchface (non phero related) right away. She was extra bitchy and shit testing. This was before she got into my cloud. When she approached me I immediately put her in her place. You read that right, I put my BOSS in her place. She immediately backed down and, in fact, kissed my ass the rest of the day. I found extreme respect all day long. It wasn't entirely intimidating except for the lowliest of betas. There is this one guy who is extremely beta. He wouldn't make eye contact. He cowered and ran off ASAP. His hands were literally trembling. Saw a natural alpha type who has tried (unsuccessfully) to shit test me in the past. He approached, immediately veered away and avoided me. He wanted nothing to do with me.

I found that for the most part Dominant Ascend heightened the attraction factor of Brute. I get IOIs with Brute but today it was noticeably increased. One interesting encounter that I never would have anticipated. I saw the "blonde teen beauty". My first thought was OH SHIT, this mix is gong to blow her out of the water. Quite the contrary. I hadn't seen her in like a month or more. She had quit coming around. This girl imprinted on me with Radiance and she always responded favorably to its magnetic effect. Well she saw me and immediately smiled huge and made a bee line for me. I was like "Hello stranger. Where have you been hiding?" I had expected her to keep her distance and act intimidated. Nope. I got IOI's like I'd never seen from her. She explained that she had moved and that's why I hadn't seen her. But she said she came by just to see me. She didn't know if I would remember her. I thought are you kidding me how could I forget a gorgeous young girl like you crushing on me. She was engaged, animated, bubbly moreso than I had ever seen her. She actually seemed rather bold....at least for her. We had a great chat then she had to run. Keep in mind that this is an 18 yro high school girl. I'm 53. Anything that can foster attraction in this situation has to have something to it.

In general, I would say that this was a successful mix. Not completely what I had expected. While the respect factor is heightened in Dominant Ascend it still maintains that natural smoothness of regular Ascend. I'm going to try the Dominant Ascend/Brute combo again and see if I get consistent results.
04-13-2018 6:03 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Dominant Ascend /Brute Preliminary Test
04-14-2018 12:48 AM

I'd like to second that Scottie. I tried it too but without the A-none and A.1. Results're very similar to urs from this end too.
04-14-2018 12:48 AM
WiggleWasser
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

04-14-2018 3:22 PM

Forgive my ignorance, but what is "Brute?" I'm guessing it's not the cheap aftershave that grandpas wear. A forum search brings 2 threads (including this one) neither of which list the maker.

Current Arsenal:

Alter Ego, Chikara, Scent of Eros, Perception, Edge, Imprint, THU, Unresistable, Treasure Shine, TUTH, TAC, P83, GOA, LIIK, NPA, The Love God, and a dozen or so others from LPMP.
04-14-2018 3:22 PM
Scottie2Hottie
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

04-14-2018 4:10 PM

Sorry technically it's BruteXS a product from PheromoneXS. Both products are from that vendor.
04-14-2018 4:10 PM

Recognizer
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

08-06-2018 3:16 PM

Hi Scotttie. If you would compare DA to other blends, which one would it be? For myself it reminds a bit Bad Wolf..... Just my five cents....
08-06-2018 3:16 PM
BenReal
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

08-10-2018 3:10 PM

I just ordered Dominant Ascend + Xist. Plan to cover with Tom Ford Tuscan Leather and Aventus. I'll let you know how the combo goes!
(This post was last modified: 08-10-2018 6:06 PM by BenReal.)
08-10-2018 3:10 PM
polarvoid
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

08-15-2018 6:24 AM

(04-14-2018 3:22 PM)WiggleWasser Wrote:  Forgive my ignorance, but what is "Brute?" I'm guessing it's not the cheap aftershave that grandpas wear. A forum search brings 2 threads (including this one) neither of which list the maker.

Did the particular subforum this thread is posted in not give you a hint..?
08-15-2018 6:24 AM
Vinzanity
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

08-15-2018 10:10 AM

Could you explain how you "put your boss in her place?" Just curious.
08-15-2018 10:10 AM

Marlon
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

04-30-2019 11:55 AM

Dominant Ascend for me cause the most disrespect from any Status pheromone I have tried so far.
04-30-2019 11:55 AM
crashbandicoot
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

05-05-2019 1:29 PM

(04-30-2019 11:55 AM)Marlon Wrote:  Dominant Ascend for me cause the most disrespect from any Status pheromone I have tried so far.

Aww man! I was really hoping this would be the opposite of that for most people, I think you need good cover or perhaps try a next day hit. Spray it, wait than rub area with water for a few mins, then spray cologne and going out an hour later is also doable. I have tried dominant ascend with cover so far it scares the shit out of people at 2 sprays but 1 is better and the deference is there but it smells bad to women.
It is very effective on men though. Good for daily use with some connections has been alright in the respect and getting stuff done department but captain instead makes me feel really chill. With dominant ascend I get the teeth grinding thing but easy to manage. With connections I get the do I know you, where do I know you from alot from mostly men and some women.
(This post was last modified: 05-19-2019 7:53 PM by crashbandicoot.)
05-05-2019 1:29 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  XS177 – Brute Androcles 59 44,449 01-09-2017 9:13 PM
Last Post: JStoneM
  Paradox's preliminary review of XS146 (Naked Gun) Paradox 16 7,928 09-06-2016 3:37 PM
Last Post: 2000GT
  Ascend and Cohesion XS Test run ryusei 15 8,392 08-22-2013 10:09 PM
Last Post: ZB pmones
  Ascend Oil initial test Ribtickler 9 3,821 10-26-2012 4:42 PM
Last Post: Ribtickler