Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Does Cohesion work??
skullskull
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

Does Cohesion work??
06-12-2013 4:26 PM

I want to be engaged with an old lady (40+), we are good friends, but I want more. I've tried different pheromone products.
Today I used Cohesion 4x and I didn't notice any difference, not only with her, no difference with other women. I've tried it today at work.
I've used to Turn Up The Heat and MX297 days before, at work and nothing.
Does pheromones products work??
Now that I have Cohesion, I don't know if it really works. Oh I tried Turn Up The Heat in parties and nothing.
Oh I'm 26 years old, and i'm from a latinamerican country.
Maybe I'm not using well, but I don't believe that these products really work.
Preved
Cry
06-12-2013 4:26 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

meme371
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
11 thanks in 7 posts

RE: Does Cohesion work??
06-12-2013 5:03 PM

Skullskull i saw your post whilst at work and i have to answer. Cohesion works bloody well. You should try two sprays at your pulse points. Cohesion is really concentrated so four may be a bit too much. Your best bet is to start with one spray and move up but i will recommend 2 sprays. Cohesion gives comfort. Women respond very well to cohesion especially during that time of the month. You should try cohesionxs and evolve with your 40+ woman. Remember that cohesionxs is comfort, so she will be very comfortable around you and even feel easy to open up to you. Cohesion is just too good goodgoodwith women. Patience and repeated exposure with your 40+ woman will make you a happy man. Hope this helps
06-12-2013 5:03 PM
Thanks given by terry0400-40
skullskull
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

06-12-2013 6:53 PM

Thanks, i will post my experiences, but it's really hard, because this woman woman treats me very well, before i used pheromones, but she made ​​it clear that we're just coworkers.
Boast
06-12-2013 6:53 PM
sityslicker1
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 42
Thanks received:
34 thanks in 22 posts

06-12-2013 7:05 PM

(06-12-2013 6:53 PM)skullskull Wrote:  Thanks, i will post my experiences, but it's really hard, because this woman woman treats me very well, before i used pheromones, but she made ​​it clear that we're just coworkers.
Boast

Its not magic dude. You can put these on and expect any women to fall for you. Its doesn't work like that, its much more subtle. Also keep in mind some women don't response at all or are so busy and distraction in their lives they aren't worry about hooking up or showing attraction.
06-12-2013 7:05 PM
Thanks given by Mars82, as33156, CanadianGuy45, seeusmile
Mars82
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 651
Thanks received:
452 thanks in 296 posts

06-12-2013 10:31 PM

Oh yes, Cohesion works...and works very well. However, mones are only part of the equation. You have to be congruent with your signature. Also, with Cohesion, you don't need a lot. 1-2 sprays will do (at least for me). If she's into you, then it will have a profound effect. If she isn't, there's nothing you can do but do your best to get her to at least like you. She may feel fore comfortable with you than usual when you use Cohesion, but that wouldn't automatically mean that she has fallen in love with you immediately. Feelings and emotional attachment is a different thing.

Pheromones are not magic bullets. They are just aids or tools. With the proper use of mones, you will get good results. Good luck and I wish you the best on your journey.

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7 (sample)

PheromoneXS:
AscendXS, CohesionXS spray and oil, EvolveXS, ExoticaXS, ConnectionsXS, BlissXS (sample), VibeXS (sample), AscendXS oil (sample), FlirtXS (sample). XS99 Beta (Mascot), XS100 Beta (Celebrity), XiSt, 106B (KimbaXS), APi (sample)

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly.
06-12-2013 10:31 PM
Thanks given by as33156, CanadianGuy45

SteveO
Vendor

Thanks Given: 1368
Thanks received:
1406 thanks in 491 posts

06-13-2013 1:05 AM

(06-12-2013 4:26 PM)skullskull Wrote:  I want to be engaged with an old lady (40+), we are good friends, but I want more. I've tried different pheromone products.
Today I used Cohesion 4x and I didn't notice any difference, not only with her, no difference with other women. I've tried it today at work.
I've used to Turn Up The Heat and MX297 days before, at work and nothing.
Does pheromones products work??
Now that I have Cohesion, I don't know if it really works. Oh I tried Turn Up The Heat in parties and nothing.
Oh I'm 26 years old, and i'm from a latinamerican country.
Maybe I'm not using well, but I don't believe that these products really work.
Preved
Cry
Thanks for your feedback and while there are hundreds of reports to the contrary I understand they might not work for you in the way you are expecting them too. I'm going to say like the others here you do need to do your part.

First I would say, and perhaps its simply a language barier, but believing someone who is 40 to be an old lady really sets up a big barrier to cross. Its as if you are saying she's beat up so she doesn't have options, so why won't she go with me. The same could be said of the guy who calls a girl a slut for sleeping with him or a bitch because she slept with everybody else but himSmile. Again its probably a language thing, but figured I'd point it out.

Regardless of what mones you use though people still have free will and while mones are not magic, they can help you achieve your goals.
You haven't really provided any information to assist you though. When you say you applied 4X and didn't notice any difference, what were you doing to create a difference. Cohesion creates comfort in women with a slight sexual undertone. If your are going about your daily tasks in work and not doing anything to capitalize on the cohesion, or any mone for that matter, well that's whats going to happen. I'd stick with one drop/spray and build on the relationship you have. Regardless if she is sexually attracted to you it will still activate her desires. Now its your turn to get her to act on it, but again it wont break her free will.

Let us know a little bit more about your situation and what you are doing as right now we are just guessing. We are more than happy to help you, if we know whats going onSmile

Be Happy and laugh often
Steve O
XS enthusiast, hobbyist, founder.

I want to provide you with the very best customer experience I can. As such, I don't check PM's very often. Please send me an email which will find me wherever I am:
06-13-2013 1:05 AM
Thanks given by terry0400-40, seeusmile
skullskull
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

06-13-2013 2:24 PM

Well, thanks for the advices.
I think that i explained really bad at the first post. I've mentioned her age just as a reference, i didn't try to offend.
Today I tried a less dose, just two sprays, she had a meeting, and i had another meeting (not with her), so it didn't work, because there was no chance. Tomorrow night there will be something like a party, maybe it's my opportunity.
Thanks
06-13-2013 2:24 PM
Thanks given by LL21
terry0400-40

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1936
Thanks received:
1926 thanks in 934 posts

06-13-2013 3:10 PM

(06-12-2013 6:53 PM)skullskull Wrote:  Thanks, i will post my experiences, but it's really hard, because this woman woman treats me very well, before i used pheromones,
Quote:but she made ​​it clear that we're just coworkers.
Boast
She has a reason for her mind set regarding her choice of relationship, it may be a general rule for her not to become involved with co workers, it may be something associated with her personal situation whether it be currant relationship complications or her health, it may be you personally she does not regard you as a suitable suitor, therefore if you have a serious attraction for the woman and feel the need to share intimacy with her then first you have to understand what motivates her and what she desires and the reason why and then you may gain insight for opening her and influencing a desire within her for change.

What is her motivation for treating you very well, can you capitalize upon this and gain greater trust, whatever enjoy the moment for all things are possible cheers....

My thread:> http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews[Image: harmonious2013300x26713.png][Image: slsckpt.jpg]
06-13-2013 3:10 PM
Thanks given by SteveO, Mars82
gatsby
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3
Thanks received:
11 thanks in 8 posts

06-13-2013 9:29 PM

That's solid advice you got there. I've had enough bad experiences to know that you don't need any kind of situations related to a girl at work but it does work for some people.

But to comment on Cohesion. It is actually my favorite product out of the whole ACE line. It's well buffered and I find it superior to regular Androstadienone which I also use from time to time. It makes everyone just softer, maybe even gentler is the word I'm looking for. Used alone you just give off warmth and friendliness like a person who everyone likes to hug (not like santa claus).

That's what I get out of it personally by itself. It really is the closest you can come to giving out a chill pill with a dash of I like hanging out with you because you make me feel so calm and relaxed. As you can tell I really like the product and definitely think it has its uses but you need to use it in the right way and with the right complementary products.

"All Life is an experiment" - Emerson

Mah Toys
-------------
Androtics - IS 2X, IJ, MX297, A314b, P74, P75, P83, Summer Ammo
PheromoneXS - ACE Pack
AD - Glace, A1
Singles - TAC, Androsterone, A-Nol, B-Nol
06-13-2013 9:29 PM
Thanks given by terry0400-40

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...