Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Cohesion at work
Simplefranky
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 31
Thanks received:
52 thanks in 19 posts

Cohesion at work
08-23-2012 10:07 AM

Cohesion arrived , wow just the care taken in packaging shows a company which attends to detail , and the little made in America sticker made my day,even though I am not American ! .I,ll keep the sticker !
The little 2ml of scent is a great Idea, dont know what it,s called but the smell is good !
I give three sprays of the scent and let it dry while I am driving to work.
Other stuff is then applied.
Four sprays of Glace on my arms and wrist,held in front of my body so the overspray isnt wasted,it lands on my shirt.
One spray of evolve on my throat ,don,t know why I did this,maybe it would have been better not to.
two sprays of Cohesion,one each side of my neck, I have long wild hair and a beard so a fair bit goes there.
I am in my 50s and pretty ugly.

First surprise, everybody is really friendly ,hard to quantify as a hit as everybody is pretty nice to me as a rule. My co workers unbeknown to them have been my personal pheromone based science experiment for the last 5 years at least.
Today i was training a young lady, very sweet company . She stuck to me like glue,very close very interested very friendly. Now I never make sexual overtones to the young ladies I work with ,even when mones are giving them starry eyed , I love you looks . That would be wrong, i stay professional , funny and enjoy their company without being sleazy,,,probably why they like me.
Lots of smiles ,compliments . My muslim friend Girl about 20 laughs along with my jokes, and smiles with those shiny eyes , she would flip her hair but it,s under her niquab,
Members of the public comment on my wild appearance as being like Billy Connolly and are all at ease and friendly.
A wonderful older lady gets into a deep conversation with me about senior members of the Chinese communist party she deals with and their views on everything from relations with Australia and America to Tibet and internet censorship.Very informative,very deep and very reassuring .
I do a cracker puppet show for a young audience and their mums, the mums thank me,smile lots tell me I am great . Again I make no sexual comments or suggestions, that is not the way I am at work,but I love their friendly open body language and communication.
The CEO treats me like an equal ,introduces me to somebody he was meeting and leaves them with me to entertain . The young girl I am training is in awe .
The manager gives me the keys to the cash box so i can retrieve the segway key and use it to entertain our customers ....this never happens.
I communicate all sorts of science to all sorts of people, i am good at this anyway , but today it,s like they are thirsty for understanding.teenage girls ask about cams in engines, middle age men ask about using ultra sound to generate water vapour, kids seek me out to show me what they have built.
Self effects are hard to judge because I love my work ,but today was a high ,even for me I FELT BLOODY MARVELOUS !
I cannot wait to try cohesion with women who I am free to chat up for fun and sex !
Next week i will test Ascend ,probably mix it with cohesion .
Still finding my sweet spot really !
Thanks Steve O , I love your work!

08-23-2012 10:07 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by CanadianGuy45, Shelly B, idontknow, Snoopyace, xxx, ClintX2, SteveO, shadowknight, baant

Snoopyace
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 164
Thanks received:
244 thanks in 117 posts

RE: Cohesion at work
08-23-2012 12:52 PM

Excellent review! I LOVE Cohesion and it is turning into my favorite phero product. It says a lot when I looked at the bottle yesterday, noticed I was a third of the way down the bottle and panicked. I will have to get this in oil so I can see how it does. I generally prefer the oils so I have a feeling this will be a winner.

Do our experiences determine our beliefs or do our beliefs determine our experiences?
(This post was last modified: 08-23-2012 12:52 PM by Snoopyace.)
08-23-2012 12:52 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by SteveO

Share This Thread