Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do you get consistency ?
Test.of.Sweden
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3
Thanks received:
6 thanks in 5 posts

Do you get consistency ?
05-06-2016 1:36 PM

Do you guys get consistensy with your mones and combos ? I mean like you know its gonna work and it does everytime you use that mone/combo.
05-06-2016 1:36 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

NP17
Minor deity

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 484
Thanks received:
930 thanks in 494 posts

RE: Do you get consistency ?
05-06-2016 2:39 PM

The effects are very consistent, but the behavior produced is unpredictable.

When I use Kane... respect every time
When I use A314... compliance to an extent
When I use Hypnotica... disinhibition

But some people when they're disinhibited will talk trash, but others will jump in bed with you.

Sun bespectacled
05-06-2016 2:39 PM
Don Juan DeMarco
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 22
Thanks received:
34 thanks in 25 posts

05-06-2016 2:47 PM

The only mone I get consistency all the time is BadWolf it has become my favorite product but if I use it every day I get a nasty crash.
05-06-2016 2:47 PM
Spider-mone
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 99
Thanks received:
332 thanks in 156 posts

05-06-2016 4:04 PM

(05-06-2016 2:47 PM)Don Juan DeMarco Wrote:  The only mone I get consistency all the time is BadWolf it has become my favorite product but if I use it every day I get a nasty crash.

What kind of consistent hits do you get? Dose and app points?
05-06-2016 4:04 PM
Don Juan DeMarco
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 22
Thanks received:
34 thanks in 25 posts

05-06-2016 5:09 PM

I use 4 drops 2 behind the ears and 2 to the neck.

Every single time I apply it, I instantly get self confidence. Because of this I use a to go vial for those bad days at work.

I have felt like crap on some days but the second I put the drops or dabs on my neck it never fails to bring the alpha back to life.

Women try to keep conversations going and are often compliant when I wear this.

One time I entered a female co-workers office and sat in front of her desk to go over project details. Within seconds she pulled her hair back and tied it up which made her look more attractive.

To me this is the one product I can always count on to work as intended.

The only downside is the nasty crash after constant wear, which if you search the forum you can see is common with this product.
05-06-2016 5:09 PM
Thanks given by Spider-mone, ak4d4

Snoopyace

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1578
Thanks received:
2502 thanks in 1165 posts

05-06-2016 6:10 PM

Captain oil is the most consistent product in my arsenal. Everyone I interact with is pleasant and deferential and WANTS to go along with whatever makes me happy. If I'm happy they're happy. 3 drops split between the sides of the neck and tops of the hands.

Someone will be along shortly to yell SEARCH BUTTON and beat you with a wet noodle. popcorn

DISCLAIMER- The above post reflects my own personal experiences with each product and does contain some generalizations. It is likely that somewhere in my interactions with women while wearing the above stated products a woman didn't respond by slathering herself in honey and writhing around on the hood of my car begging for me to have my way with her. Not every woman will react the same way to all phero blends. The women I interact with have reacted the way I've stated above. Each reader is instructed to take each reply/review and temper it against their own experiences. Thank you and have a nice day!

Do our experiences determine our beliefs or do our beliefs determine our experiences?
05-06-2016 6:10 PM
Thanks given by islandguy
smellymen2002
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 45
Thanks received:
137 thanks in 55 posts

05-09-2016 6:46 AM

So far GOA and THU combo have been killer for me, the key is you have to pull the trigger. When you do though women just seem to melt, they let you do what ever you want to them. My best combo has been three drops of GOA two to neck and one to hands, two sprays of THU to neck. I don't like putting a spray over an oil app I feel it screws up the diffusion, so I put them on different parts of my neck.

"Ignorance is bred by the masses, intellect is bred by the few" smellymen2002

"In short, be yourself and like yourself and it is amazing how quickly the other stuff falls into place. Smile" Snoopyace
05-09-2016 6:46 AM
Thanks given by MMM, Snoopyace
Ozee
Pheromone lab rats

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 215
Thanks received:
118 thanks in 79 posts

05-09-2016 9:30 AM

SOB + Bliss combo for me. Always the same results. Be it self effect or reaction from woman.

My collection:
The Edge, Wolf, Aqua Vitae, Glace, Androstadienone, OVERDOSE, Cohesion-Xs, Evolve-Xs, S.O.B-Xs, Bliss-Xs, Connection-Xs
05-09-2016 9:30 AM
Thanks given by kalpan56
Test.of.Sweden
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3
Thanks received:
6 thanks in 5 posts

05-09-2016 10:24 AM

Thanks for sharing. I havent yet had consistent results but its good to know that you can get consistent results when you have found something that match yourself. I will continue testing Smile
05-09-2016 10:24 AM
Thanks given by Snoopyace

Goodlife
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 289
Thanks received:
137 thanks in 47 posts

05-09-2016 7:43 PM

AV was the first product i ever tried, this was back in 2010 when LAL gave you the option to buy it in 1/3 ounce bottles. Being a total noob back then (although i still consider myself somewhat of a noob) I was confused about the inconsistencies I was having. At the time I shot Garry an email asking about consistency and below is the answer he gave me.

Other little tidbits in the email I asked about, which I might as well include - why i was having better luck with a very low dose when I was told to slather it on, avoidance i was getting and build up questions

Did lots of digging but found the email. Gotta say, you have to give the man credit for taking the time to write back detailed messages. Anyways, maybe this can answer some questions people have about consistency

One more thing, even though I find most products inconsistent, M512 is probably the only product, for me anyways, where I know what I'll get on most days i wear it..providing I don't wear it too many days in a row (like 3 tops)

Anyways, here is the response I got

Hello,

You will never achieve consistency. There are so many biological factors that make wearing pheromones a rollercoaster type ride, with many ups and downs. You are producing your own natural pheromones every day and some days they are better than others depending on your health and emotional state, and this will influence your scent signature affecting your applied pheromones.

Also, women as they go through there ovulation cycle are attracted to and repelled from different pheromones at different points on their cycle. For example Androstenone will repel women when they are at down end of their cycle, they can even be mean and argumentative. However, the same woman will be very attracted to the exact same pheromone when she is ovulating or at the point that she has the highest chance of getting pregnant.

Also, you have the natural biorhythms that people go through with their health, emotional states, etc. All of these things create a sliding scale of attraction to non-attraction that are always playing a part in how well your pheromones work. If you are getting good strong attraction on some days then your dosage is most likely fine. I would work now on how I deal with women in general to improve my skill with them on the down days, as you will receive more social interactions wearing pheromones you now will develop greater social skill than the average man. I would focus on that so that you have a greater chance of succeeding in any situation with women.

Wearing too much and getting negative results only means that the pheromone have taken social situation beyond your social skill level. Where it gets uncomfortable is where you are growing and learning.

Even with showering and bathing you are not going to get all of the pheromones off. I would stick with the organic soap, that is what I use also. Lower doses working on younger women may mean that you are still producing a lot of natural pheromones yourself, or that level fits well with  how you act socially. For example if you look mean and grumpy and you apply even a little alpha pheromone you will frighten people. Yet the same man who smiles and has friendly body language could apply an entire bottle and people would still respond well to him. Often times men do not realize that the problem is not with the pheromones dosage (Or even their own pheromones) but with the way they present themselves to others.
(This post was last modified: 05-09-2016 7:45 PM by Goodlife.)
05-09-2016 7:43 PM
Thanks given by SeekingSuccess, Snoopyace, amp11220, kalpan56, Test.of.Sweden, BAALhammon, lullijomazaa, 2000GT, kerno, clockw0rk

Share This Thread