Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do you get consistency ?
kalpan56
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 234
Thanks received:
367 thanks in 198 posts

RE: Do you get consistency ?
05-10-2016 1:24 AM

@goodlife,

Thanks for sharing this. I really like it.

On the topic:

I wear pheromones to exactly counteract my mone production. It is off and on. Sometimes, I get good result with my natural signature and sometimes bad. Today, I forget to wear any pheromones but still getting some respect hits.

My preference is always consistent mones. Also, I test my mones to the level that I can consistently run it. I know what will happen with a mone signature when I am happy and sad or in any mental state.

Thorough testing will give you more consistent result. The reason for it is that you run it as one of your personality. To give you an example.

Bad Wolf is extremely mood dependent. Initially, I was getting very inconsistent result. After some time of testing, I am getting consistent hit. It is because of my knowledge of the mones working with my state.

Some mones don't get consistency. Sadly, all the products that I used give me consistent results. It may because of my experience with limited vendors and limited products. I only buy from this 4 vendors.

Apex
LAL
PXS
PT

All of the vendors are reliable except for PXS. Still, if you pick PXS top products, you will get consistency. They are Ascend, Xist, Evolve, cohesion and Desire Me oil.

Also, testing the product in all sort of weather is necessary.

Being careful about the other people reacting with your mone in different moods. You can not use BadWolf when he is feeling low. Even, when he liked you when he was in good mood.

Hope that helps. Some tried and tested products

Ascend
Titan
Bad Wolf
Swoon
Orbital
Desire me Oil
Androstadienone
Imprint
Evolve (sample test being consistent)

This are all the products I have tested and tried. My testing is very thorough. I don't even try to make conclusion of products before 5 to 6 successful run.

Thanks
05-10-2016 1:24 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Goodlife
Test.of.Sweden
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3
Thanks received:
5 thanks in 4 posts

05-10-2016 2:04 PM

(05-09-2016 7:43 PM)Goodlife Wrote:  AV was the first product i ever tried, this was back in 2010 when LAL gave you the option to buy it in 1/3 ounce bottles. Being a total noob back then (although i still consider myself somewhat of a noob) I was confused about the inconsistencies I was having. At the time I shot Garry an email asking about consistency and below is the answer he gave me.

Other little tidbits in the email I asked about, which I might as well include - why i was having better luck with a very low dose when I was told to slather it on, avoidance i was getting and build up questions

Did lots of digging but found the email. Gotta say, you have to give the man credit for taking the time to write back detailed messages. Anyways, maybe this can answer some questions people have about consistency

One more thing, even though I find most products inconsistent, M512 is probably the only product, for me anyways, where I know what I'll get on most days i wear it..providing I don't wear it too many days in a row (like 3 tops)

Anyways, here is the response I got

Hello,

You will never achieve consistency. There are so many biological factors that make wearing pheromones a rollercoaster type ride, with many ups and downs. You are producing your own natural pheromones every day and some days they are better than others depending on your health and emotional state, and this will influence your scent signature affecting your applied pheromones.

Also, women as they go through there ovulation cycle are attracted to and repelled from different pheromones at different points on their cycle. For example Androstenone will repel women when they are at down end of their cycle, they can even be mean and argumentative. However, the same woman will be very attracted to the exact same pheromone when she is ovulating or at the point that she has the highest chance of getting pregnant.

Also, you have the natural biorhythms that people go through with their health, emotional states, etc. All of these things create a sliding scale of attraction to non-attraction that are always playing a part in how well your pheromones work. If you are getting good strong attraction on some days then your dosage is most likely fine. I would work now on how I deal with women in general to improve my skill with them on the down days, as you will receive more social interactions wearing pheromones you now will develop greater social skill than the average man. I would focus on that so that you have a greater chance of succeeding in any situation with women.

Wearing too much and getting negative results only means that the pheromone have taken social situation beyond your social skill level. Where it gets uncomfortable is where you are growing and learning.

Even with showering and bathing you are not going to get all of the pheromones off. I would stick with the organic soap, that is what I use also. Lower doses working on younger women may mean that you are still producing a lot of natural pheromones yourself, or that level fits well with  how you act socially. For example if you look mean and grumpy and you apply even a little alpha pheromone you will frighten people. Yet the same man who smiles and has friendly body language could apply an entire bottle and people would still respond well to him. Often times men do not realize that the problem is not with the pheromones dosage (Or even their own pheromones) but with the way they present themselves to others.

Thank you for digging up that mail Smile
05-10-2016 2:04 PM
XyzN
Phero'd Up!

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 467
Thanks received:
504 thanks in 296 posts

05-11-2016 8:05 AM

My most consistent products are Core & Connections right now.

Core is always very social and inviting to people. Fun, attractive, & attention grabbing. Best smelling unscented product as well, compliments just on it alone.
Connections always hits like a freight train to people, they speak explicitly without restriction.

I would also say straight spray A_1 (~75mcg total). I havn't used that stuff in a while, but when I did it was pretty consistent.

thegentleman Wrote:Young women want a guy with lots of energy, someone who is fun, has big lofty dreams and is on his way to becoming that man. When they think of the value that you bring to a relationship, they think in terms of the experience you're going to give them. So wear something that makes them feel upbeat, and create positive emotional experiences with them that they will feel they can't get elsewhere.
(This post was last modified: 05-11-2016 8:07 AM by XyzN.)
05-11-2016 8:05 AM

Share This Thread