Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do real men give out business cards to get dates?
dsouza

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Do real men give out business cards to get dates?
01-20-2020 2:59 PM

What do you guys think?

Is there a method to this madness?

If you have an approach with business cards that had women contacting you for dates, share it...

Dsouza

My Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-Jo...-Seduction

My Youtube Channel::
01-20-2020 2:59 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

RE: Do real men give out business cards to get dates?
01-20-2020 3:23 PM

20 years ago yeah I gave out my business cards. In today's day and age though I think it could come across as showing conceit or acting a show off. Usually if I'm offering or exchanging phone numbers it goes straight into their cell phone, and if a girl isn't willing to pull out her cell phone to enter your number it probably means that she isn't interested in a date.

On the other hand, if your business card shows you to be Bill Gates money manager or the president of General Motors, then by all means hand out your business card.

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
01-20-2020 3:23 PM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

01-20-2020 3:31 PM

(01-20-2020 2:59 PM)dsouza Wrote:  What do you guys think?

Is there a method to this madness?

If you have an approach with business cards that had women contacting you for dates, share it...

I’m with, Mark! But anything can work with the right attitude. Still, I say just use the phone.

Leaving a woman with a lasting impression would work really well. I would give women nicknames....Just something for them to remember that stands out.
01-20-2020 3:31 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

01-20-2020 3:44 PM

In no way did I say you just hand out the card.

If by all means you create a connection first and then hand out your card and state this is your personal contact I’m sure it would have a better probability of success. Also it relieves the whole awkwardness of pressuring a woman who may be approached constantly and fed up with guys stalking her. (Like hb9’s)

Dsouza

My Journal:

(This post was last modified: 01-20-2020 3:45 PM by dsouza.)
01-20-2020 3:44 PM

metaltree

Rep Post

01-20-2020 3:49 PM

(01-20-2020 3:23 PM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  Usually if I'm offering or exchanging phone numbers it goes straight into their cell phone, and if a girl isn't willing to pull out her cell phone to enter your number it probably means that she isn't interested in a date.

I think this makes the most sense. That way you don't have to guess if she is interested or not. If she doesn't text/call then you know for sure.
01-20-2020 3:49 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

01-20-2020 6:19 PM

It seems the consensus is to get the date and number. If anyone on here actually SUCCEEDS CONSTANTLY with dating women pulled from the business card approach share your game.

Dsouza

My Journal:

(This post was last modified: 01-20-2020 6:27 PM by dsouza.)
01-20-2020 6:19 PM
LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-20-2020 7:34 PM

I have never got laid by giving someone my biz card with the sole intention of trying to demonstrate a status (I gave up trying that many years ago), but I have, occasionally, got laid because I gave someone a card for another reason.

I believe that genuine quality women are more interested in the person rather than his business.

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
01-20-2020 7:34 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

01-20-2020 8:07 PM

(01-20-2020 7:34 PM)LoveInSpain Wrote:  I have never got laid by giving someone my biz card with the sole intention of trying to demonstrate a status (I gave up trying that many years ago), but I have, occasionally, got laid because I gave someone a card for another reason.

I believe that genuine quality women are more interested in the person rather than his business.

You are right.... I was just reflecting... You get the date and number. You focus on her on the date... If she asks what you do for a living (I myself am a musician with a website), I can just share my business card with her at that point and tell her briefly what I do while on the date. But don't turn the game into a "my status is higher than yours so you should sleep with me".. Be humble and let her see for herself. Keep the focus on seduction, be mysterious, and she will respect you more, and be more inclined to examine your website out of real interest in you. If not what have you to lose?

What do you think?

Dsouza

My Journal:

(This post was last modified: 01-20-2020 8:11 PM by dsouza.)
01-20-2020 8:07 PM

Lostdreams
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-20-2020 9:12 PM

Some 20 years ago, me tried this for about a month or two.

Whether at a club, bar or industry event, if a women was interested, she either gave you her number or pulled out her lil flip phone and took yours.
Never got a callback from handing out business cards to ladies at bars, ever.

Business cards are for business, period.

One of me lady friends at time said it was snobbish and likened it to wearing a suit or dress shirt & tie to the bar.
In her words, "either they were from a wedding, an attorney or an a-hole." She encouraged me to dress in shorts and short sleeve casual polos shirts. Good
Best advice ever.

Me feeling is this, if she hasn't given you her number or asked for it, shoving a business card on her isn't changing her mind. Either she'll laugh it off and pitch it or be intimidated. If you haven't exchanged numbers by then, move on.
(This post was last modified: 01-20-2020 9:12 PM by Lostdreams.)
01-20-2020 9:12 PM
Lostdreams
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-20-2020 9:22 PM

(01-20-2020 3:23 PM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  20 years ago yeah I gave out my business cards. In today's day and age though I think it could come across as showing conceit or acting a show off. Usually if I'm offering or exchanging phone numbers it goes straight into their cell phone, and if a girl isn't willing to pull out her cell phone to enter your number it probably means that she isn't interested in a date.

On the other hand, if your business card shows you to be Bill Gates money manager or the president of General Motors, then by all means hand out your business card.

Agree. Would rep ya but...
01-20-2020 9:22 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Give me some pheromone product names that would help a real estate agent cali4ya858 15 6,974 09-10-2015 9:35 PM
Last Post: Pheroman
  products for dates and romance leon333 7 2,710 04-12-2015 6:08 PM
Last Post: kimosabe
  PAY FOR DATES OR NOT? dsouza 30 8,133 01-12-2014 6:16 PM
Last Post: pharoahman
  YOUR first 5 dates game plan.. LIST 'em dsouza 5 2,765 10-22-2013 9:17 PM
Last Post: Wyatt