Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Ditching AD
thundr
calm like a bomb

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2175
Thanks received:
3843 thanks in 741 posts

RE: Ditching AD
02-10-2013 3:33 PM

All the AD guys.

You guys are more than welcome to join in the fun here. Its a great place and lets have a great time.

However.. you guys must realize there are no true "alternatives" to your products. Each product is different as no 2 are seemingly identical. Unless you plan on buying more of AD product you must also realize that the amounts you currently have is limited. When it runs out what is next?

I feel that it might be in best interest to begin "relearning" rather than replacing or replicating. Tons of stuff out there better than the AD stuff. I promise. It just takes a bit of reading reviews, journals, product and company familiarity.

Here is an analogy. I knew TKD and kung fu in my earlier years. When I went to college I got into MMA kickboxing and jit. I realized that while I can still bring in my earlier athleticism, I must open my mind to a completely new art. Once I got the handle on MMA I was able to start slowly incorporating kung fu and TKD into the MMA. But it took an open mind, some time, and alot of effort to do this.

Welcome to the forum. I think I might make a new thread later concerning this crossover. I think there is alot everyone can learn form each other if this is orchestrated properly.

Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Riders-On-The-Storm
(This post was last modified: 02-10-2013 3:44 PM by thundr.)
02-10-2013 3:33 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by as33156, paradigmshift, CanadianGuy45
as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 8151
Thanks received:
5233 thanks in 1801 posts

02-10-2013 3:45 PM

(02-10-2013 3:33 PM)thundr Wrote:  All the AD guys.

You guys are more than welcome to join in the fun here. Its a great place and lets have a great time.

However.. you guys must realize there are no true "alternatives" to your products. Each product is different as no 2 are seemingly identical. Unless you plan on buying more of AD product you must also realize that the amounts you currently have is limited. When it runs out what is next?

I feel that it might be in best interest to begin "relearning" rather than replacing or replicating. Tons of stuff out there better than the AD stuff. I promise. It just takes a bit of reading reviews, journals, product and company familiarity.

Here is an analogy. I knew TKD and kung fu in my earlier years. When I went to college I got into MMA kickboxing and jit. I realized that while I can still bring in my earlier athleticism, I must open my mind to a completely new art. Once I got the handle on MMA I was able to start slowly incorporating kung fu and TKD into the MMA. But it took and open mind, some time, and alot of effort to do this.

Welcome to the forum. I think I might make a new thread later concerning this crossover. I think there is alot everyone can learn form each other if this is orchestrated properly.

Great post thundr.

I'm sure new members coming from AD will be pleasantly surprised to find out that there are a lot of products listed on here that are way more effective and fast hitting then their most beloved Andro products.

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

"He who can take advice is sometimes superior to those who give it." Albanian Proverb..... Stay Congruent My Friends
(This post was last modified: 02-10-2013 4:03 PM by as33156.)
02-10-2013 3:45 PM
Thanks given by thundr
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1657
Thanks received:
910 thanks in 491 posts

02-10-2013 11:15 PM

Welcome!

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
02-10-2013 11:15 PM

Buzzy78
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 385
Thanks received:
717 thanks in 348 posts

02-11-2013 7:04 PM

Welcome to the forum.. a good place to start is the journals and product reviews Wink

My journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-And-so-it-begins
New to pheromones? =>>> http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-equation

My bag of goodies:
Alpha Dream: Alpha Mascio, Certo, Corporativo, Glace
Pheroxs: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Blizz, Flirt, Connections, Vibe, Domination
Hax: Wingman black label, 9+0, Wingman element 7, Wingman element 9, Wingman C4 oil, Wingman 512 oil, Wingman X22 oil
New Hax: Pherocide, Holy grail, Element x, Alien, Black ops, Ladykiller
Love Scent: New Pheromone Additive, Alpha 7, Impi red dot
Other: Scent of Eros, Erox,
02-11-2013 7:04 PM
Thanks given by LL21
MBPxD40
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 82
Thanks received:
59 thanks in 27 posts

02-11-2013 7:42 PM

(01-31-2013 10:58 PM)illmatic90 Wrote:  Just need the top 3 of the social alpha and sexual mones here

It's statements like these, that rubs me the wrong way. This is basically saying ,

"i'm too lazy to read through the endless amount of knowledge here , so just tell me the good shit to use so I can buy it"

Coming on board here , I know nobody here is going to spoon feed you. It does require some effort on YOUR part. When you have a question , search for it......When you can't find it , LQQK again. Finally , when you can't find it , then feel free to ask.

But please , don't expect to be spoon-fed here. I don't mean to be offensive to you , but this goes out to others coming on board.

Dodgy

"Fear is the biggest illusion . Don't believe it, it's a lie."
02-11-2013 7:42 PM
Thanks given by polarvoid, wiserd
polarvoid
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 26
Thanks received:
55 thanks in 41 posts

02-11-2013 8:11 PM

(02-11-2013 7:42 PM)MBPxD40 Wrote:  It's statements like these, that rubs me the wrong way. This is basically saying ,

"i'm too lazy to read through the endless amount of knowledge here , so just tell me the good shit to use so I can buy it"

Coming on board here , I know nobody here is going to spoon feed you. It does require some effort on YOUR part. When you have a question , search for it......When you can't find it , LQQK again. Finally , when you can't find it , then feel free to ask.

But please , don't expect to be spoon-fed here. I don't mean to be offensive to you , but this goes out to others coming on board.

Dodgy

Bang-on!

There is a great deal of excellent info here and a bit of time spent just reading will pay dividends. The self-help ethos is particularly important in phero use, you cannot just be told what to use.

I may have a bit of a thing about this but I've seen all too many boards get clogged by the same dozen or so repeated thread subjects, then keel over and die because the more experienced members gave-up and stopped contributing.
(This post was last modified: 02-11-2013 8:12 PM by polarvoid.)
02-11-2013 8:11 PM
Thanks given by MBPxD40, wiserd

Share This Thread