Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Diffusion Timing Curve Graph
cali4ya858
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 10
Thanks received:
9 thanks in 7 posts

Diffusion Timing Curve Graph
08-24-2015 1:05 AM

I don't carry around my pheromones with me and I store my pheromones in compartment that looks like a book. I wear my pheromones before the start of my day. I always scroll around different pheromones and look at reviews on my free time and I saw this graph on pheromone treasures:

[Image: 112boxs.png]

That sure gives me the idea that most other pheromones are most effective an hour before trying to get the hits you want, while oil pheromones are longer yet a more constant diffusion.

So in conclusion: I should bring my pheromones around, even though I keep it a big secret. Gotta hide it well and not put it in my car or it will heat up.

Also there is no unit in the y-axis so that only gives me an idea of the magnitude of the diffusion.

PXS- Bliss; Cohesion; Evolve; Xist(sample), Ascend(sample), Taboo(Sample)
LAL - Max-T copulin stick; Bad Wolf (sample)
Apex - Core; CV4 (sample)
True Pheromones - (All the free samples listed)
Alpha Dream - AM, LIIK, Corporativo, Glace (All of them 50mL upgraded)
(Coverscents: Aventus Creed, La Nuit, Acqua Di Giorgio, Armani Code, Terra De Hermes, Fahrenheit)
(This post was last modified: 08-24-2015 1:08 AM by cali4ya858.)
08-24-2015 1:05 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by SonOfSaturn, Mr. E, Samus

Samus
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 18
Thanks received:
36 thanks in 22 posts

RE: Diffusion Timing Curve Graph
08-24-2015 4:21 AM

That'a a pretty interesting chart. That's kinda the way I envisioned it in my head but seeing drawn out like that is nice.

That spike-and-fade is what bothers me about bothers me the most about sprays.
08-24-2015 4:21 AM
Mr. E
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 175
Thanks received:
61 thanks in 38 posts

08-24-2015 4:27 AM

(08-24-2015 1:05 AM)cali4ya858 Wrote:  So in conclusion: I should bring my pheromones around, even though I keep it a big secret. Gotta hide it well and not put it in my car or it will heat up.

Thanks for the graph.

Keeping them at the right temperature in your car:

There are also more expensive options. Bags with built in cooling systems. I don't know how mones respond to being stored in a cold place, but if that's not a problem, such a bag would be an option.

I understand the desire to hide them. I hide them as well.

You can always get a couple of small empty vials that are unlabeled and put the mones you need for the day in them. Slim chance anyone will wonder about them should they see them. And you can always say that it's just perfume.

EDIT: You can put one of these in the bag I linked to above: if the mones can handle cold. It keeps the bag cooler and maybe it works longer than 3 hours. It's all inexpensive so nothing is lost in trying.

Btw, I have one of those bags and they work really well keeping frozen food frozen in a warm car.

DOSING: Often I use the term "finger" when talking about how much I used. It's a way in which I use Euro dropper and roll on bottles. With a Euro dropper bottle, it means I put my finger firmly on top of it, turn it upside down for a few moments and turn it back up. What's on my finger is a dose of 1 finger. I started doing this because Euro dropper bottles tend to spill.

A finger from a roll on bottle is when I turn the roller until approximately the same amount as I would get from a Euro dropper is on my finger.
(This post was last modified: 08-24-2015 4:30 AM by Mr. E.)
08-24-2015 4:27 AM
Spars
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 20
Thanks received:
9 thanks in 6 posts

08-24-2015 5:41 AM

So...still being a new guy, what happens to mones in car temperature heat? I am in the same boat as you gents and am just curious what I might have done to my products. I am in New England, so my best guess is the interior may have hit high 90s once or twice this summer.
08-24-2015 5:41 AM
metaltree
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 227
Thanks received:
369 thanks in 199 posts

08-24-2015 9:53 AM

Keep in your pocket and give yourself a little spray every 2 or 3 hours.

Reuse one of the 2mL sample bottles that many vendors use or buy some 2mL bottles on amazon. These are small and easily fit in your pocket.

The 2 mL bottles give a smaller spray than most bottles that pheromones come in.
08-24-2015 9:53 AM

cali4ya858
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 10
Thanks received:
9 thanks in 7 posts

08-24-2015 11:21 AM

I'm for sure putting my stuff in separate atomizers. The reason why I hide my pheromones is because I don't want to give the impression to people that I'm trying to manipulate them. I read that the shelf life of stored pheromones is 3-5 years in a cool, dark spot, and that heat and UV ruin the shelf life.

(08-24-2015 4:27 AM)Mr. E Wrote:  Thanks for the graph.

Keeping them at the right temperature in your car:

There are also more expensive options. Bags with built in cooling systems. I don't know how mones respond to being stored in a cold place, but if that's not a problem, such a bag would be an option.

I understand the desire to hide them. I hide them as well.

You can always get a couple of small empty vials that are unlabeled and put the mones you need for the day in them. Slim chance anyone will wonder about them should they see them. And you can always say that it's just perfume.

EDIT: You can put one of these in the bag I linked to above: if the mones can handle cold. It keeps the bag cooler and maybe it works longer than 3 hours. It's all inexpensive so nothing is lost in trying.

Btw, I have one of those bags and they work really well keeping frozen food frozen in a warm car.

It can possibly lower the shelf life, I collect alot of mones and I want to keep them long lasting haha.

(08-24-2015 5:41 AM)Spars Wrote:  So...still being a new guy, what happens to mones in car temperature heat? I am in the same boat as you gents and am just curious what I might have done to my products. I am in New England, so my best guess is the interior may have hit high 90s once or twice this summer.

Got 5 empty atomizers, I'm gonna use them for my alpha dream 50 mL stuff when it comes.

(08-24-2015 9:53 AM)metaltree Wrote:  Keep in your pocket and give yourself a little spray every 2 or 3 hours.

Reuse one of the 2mL sample bottles that many vendors use or buy some 2mL bottles on amazon. These are small and easily fit in your pocket.

The 2 mL bottles give a smaller spray than most bottles that pheromones come in.

PXS- Bliss; Cohesion; Evolve; Xist(sample), Ascend(sample), Taboo(Sample)
LAL - Max-T copulin stick; Bad Wolf (sample)
Apex - Core; CV4 (sample)
True Pheromones - (All the free samples listed)
Alpha Dream - AM, LIIK, Corporativo, Glace (All of them 50mL upgraded)
(Coverscents: Aventus Creed, La Nuit, Acqua Di Giorgio, Armani Code, Terra De Hermes, Fahrenheit)
(This post was last modified: 08-24-2015 11:23 AM by cali4ya858.)
08-24-2015 11:21 AM
SeekingSuccess
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 701
Thanks received:
447 thanks in 289 posts

08-24-2015 11:32 AM

So i was just thinking…Do plastic bottles, as opposed to glass, take away from the integrity of the product in any way?

Lal, p. tres and AD bottles are all glass.
08-24-2015 11:32 AM
NP17
Minor deity

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 5
Thanks received:
69 thanks in 56 posts

08-24-2015 11:35 AM

(08-24-2015 11:32 AM)SeekingSuccess Wrote:  So i was just thinking…Do plastic bottles, as opposed to glass, take away from the integrity of the product in any way?

Lal, p. tres and AD bottles are all glass.

Amber or cobalt bottles are preferable for sure.

I can't think of a reason that plastic would affect it. For some people, though, it is just classier. If you're going to spend $70 on a product and get a plastic bottle, it says "cheap." It's like the difference between drinking out of a plastic Solo cup and a glass. Some people just don't do plastic cups.
08-24-2015 11:35 AM
SeekingSuccess
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 701
Thanks received:
447 thanks in 289 posts

08-24-2015 11:39 AM

(08-24-2015 11:35 AM)NP17 Wrote:  Amber or cobalt bottles are preferable for sure.

I can't think of a reason that plastic would affect it. For some people, though, it is just classier. If you're going to spend $70 on a product and get a plastic bottle, it says "cheap." It's like the difference between drinking out of a plastic Solo cup and a glass. Some people just don't do plastic cups.
Makes sense. I guess I was thinking about the possibility of plastic leaching such as water bottles we drink out of.
08-24-2015 11:39 AM

NP17
Minor deity

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 5
Thanks received:
69 thanks in 56 posts

08-24-2015 11:44 AM

(08-24-2015 11:39 AM)SeekingSuccess Wrote:  Makes sense. I guess I was thinking about the possibility of plastic leaching such as water bottles we drink out of.

I have not heard of any reason to think that could affect the pheromones. Especially if you keep them in a cool dark place like you should to prolong expiration.
08-24-2015 11:44 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Learning curve kingtut savage 2 177 04-28-2015 9:10 AM
Last Post: moe