Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Learning curve
kingtut savage
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Learning curve
04-28-2015 7:54 AM

I am still relatively new to using Pheromones as potent as the oils i have now and i am beginning to realize mistakes that i made when i first started. About a mont ago i was absolutely determined to create the ultimate "power stack" of Pheromones. I was mix and matching huge amounts of Pheromones. I succeed in pretty much gerting into fights at home and pissing people off outside. I got a ton of respect too, but that didnt outweigh the damage at home. More experienced users warned me about od'ing and ghosting but i refused to heed their warnings. I recently got a new batch of Pheromones and once again started stacking. I stacked BW, OD, NA, and copulins. I got positive results while out during the day and was pleased. At night, on the way home, i decided to add a layer of primitive for good measure. I knew she was waiting for me to get home, but when i got there she went straight to bed, completely uninterested. Thought i would be in it for sure. So was this a ghost effect or what?

As a side note, i am on OD and NA as i write this
04-28-2015 7:54 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
theLaw

Rep Post

RE: Learning curve
04-28-2015 8:40 AM

Hey King,

This post is just going to get people to jump down your throat, so hopefully this can save some time.

If you have read any of the newbie sections intros, you know exactly what your problem is, but just in case you need someone to lay it out for you :

Learn single products first, and then stack after you have done your homework

You've tried the stacking philosophy first, and it failed. Good! Now you know, so you can move onto starting from the beginning like you should have months ago. If you don't, you'll be years down the line with nothing to show for it.

Best of luck! Smile

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
04-28-2015 8:40 AM
moe

Rep Post

04-28-2015 10:10 AM

Quote:At night, on the way home, i decided to add a layer of primitive for good measure. I knew she was waiting for me to get home, but when i got there she went straight to bed, completely uninterested.
I'm between facepalm and sideLol

Listen to theLaw. It's never too late to do things the right way, Plus you've undergone the effects of going mad scientist without the experience and knowledge to support it. There's always a lesson to learn from our mistakes Smile

M.

Pheromone Xs:
Evolve, Mascot, Barely Legal, Taboo, Flirt, SOB, Connections, Love Boat, Bliss
Alpha Dreams:
AM, Corpo
Liquid Alchemy Labs:
NA, Wolf, AV, DP
Apex:
Style, M3X, Atlas, Tusc, Titan
Androtics:
A314, P130,TAC
Pheromone Treasures:
-
A1

04-28-2015 10:10 AM
kingtut savage
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-03-2015 12:20 PM

(04-28-2015 10:10 AM)moe Wrote:  I'm between facepalm and sideLol

Listen to theLaw. It's never too late to do things the right way, Plus you've undergone the effects of going mad scientist without the experience and knowledge to support it. There's always a lesson to learn from our mistakes Smile

M.
yeah, im trying to get my phero act together, and i am learning more everyday. The ACE spray pack worked well for me. Right now i am ONLY on nude alpha, so lesson learned. I have some A1 on the way, now i know those two blend well together, so i shouldnt have any trouble there. NExt month i was thinking Api. I know it is similar to Ascend, and i love what ascend has done for me so far. i am almost out of Ascend spray. I was thinking to go with evolve oil, but based on my research, i think L2K would work with my personality better for everyday wear. Evolve would be ideal if i was on an actual date and had one target in particular, am i right?
10-03-2015 12:20 PM
Macro
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-04-2015 5:40 AM

If you love the mixing so much why not buy single molecules and putatives, read up about mixing and then have at it. You'll learn so much more than by mixing stand alone products, of which you don't know the composition, with one another.
10-04-2015 5:40 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Diffusion Timing Curve Graph cali4ya858 14 6,473 08-24-2015 4:30 PM
Last Post: Samus