Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Different effects between wearer and person interacting with wearer?
nicemonster
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Shocked Different effects between wearer and person interacting with wearer?
03-26-2019 10:41 AM

How do pheromones affect the wearing and the people around the wearer differently? I get the self effects , but I dont understand how the other outward effects differ.

Little about me -
I'm new to pheromones, started oct 2018. With the hookup and treasureful shine. Then ofc like a noob i binged and spent like $400 with bad wolf, av. evolve, bliss,cohesion, connections, xist and a bunch of other stuff from phermone xs, phermone treasures and liquid alchemy.

I've had consistent hits with the hookup(women that i barely say hi to all of a sudden came around and stuck around and things went from there) and bad wolf (self effects are pretty calming and makes me not question my actions). I'm new to testing so I dont notice the intimidation etc as i dont know what im looking for. I've calmed down with buying a bunch and mixing etc and finally started maturing i guess(using 1 pheromone at a time to learn more about it). I find I like those like the hookup , and alpha q because they're already mixed and pretty much do the work for you with regards of thinking what combo to use. you just use it as is. (looking into l2k next. maybe in a month or 2). If you guys know any products similar to thu please share
03-26-2019 10:41 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Different effects between wearer and person interacting with wearer?
03-28-2019 1:29 PM

Depending upon the product you can experience up to 3 different types of effects; they being self-effects, effects on the opposite sex, and effects upon the same sex.

For example, Androstenone is a pure alpha type pheromone that gives an aura of male vitality and dominance.

Self effects: One might (but not always and not each and every person) feel in command, calm, and strong (physically as well as mentally).

Effects on Opposite sex (assuming the wearer is male): Women see the man as sexually vitalized, mentally strong, and very in command. This will cause melting feelings in submissive women and feelings of dismissal in ladies that are not into the macho man's man sort of guy. Can cause sexual attraction but can be polarizing as well, repulsing others from your vicinity just as much.

Effects on Same Sex (again, assuming a male wearer): May cause intimidation i9n some men, respect from others, and the desire of other alpha types (most especially those that want to be the alpha but are really not) to assert their own dominance over you.

Of course, that's just a singular ingredient examined in a vacuum. Each and every ingredient can cause a number of effects across all 3 main levels; some of them great some of them not so great. Likewise, the same pheromone from a different manufacturer can have slightly different effects.

When multiple pheromones, in varying concentrations, are mixed together you can have multiple intensities and types of effects on yourself and others.

Likewise, your body chemistry, personality, style, moods, and those of others will change the effects...the reactions...as well.

But don't despair at all. There is a huge swatch of 'typical' effects that are well documented from product to product in the reviews. Those will give you a good rule of thumb as to how the self-effects and effects on men and women will probably be. However, this can never be taken as the gospel or the know-all be-all of any particular mix.

The best method, in my opinion, is to note how things are for you in all three realms without pheromones, and consider that your 'baseline'. then note the ingredients in any product you are using and consider the changes you feel within yourself and in the reactions of others.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
03-28-2019 1:29 PM
metaltree

Rep Post

03-28-2019 1:52 PM

(03-28-2019 1:29 PM)Gladen Wrote:  For example, Androstenone is a pure alpha type pheromone that gives an aura of male vitality and dominance.

Self effects: One might (but not always and not each and every person) feel in command, calm, and strong (physically as well as mentally).

For me self effects are anxiety, butterflies in the stomach, and a general sense of unease.
03-28-2019 1:52 PM
Bodegaz
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

03-28-2019 7:44 PM

(03-28-2019 1:52 PM)metaltree Wrote:  For me self effects are anxiety, butterflies in the stomach, and a general sense of unease.

Same here.. It never happened with AMMO though. Taboo, Evolve, etc will give me this uneasy feeling.
03-28-2019 7:44 PM

metaltree

Rep Post

03-28-2019 8:09 PM

(03-28-2019 7:44 PM)Bodegaz Wrote:  Same here.. It never happened with AMMO though. Taboo, Evolve, etc will give me this uneasy feeling.

For me the best Androstenone containing product that doesn't give me this uneasy feeling is Alpha Treasures.

Also, for me at least, spray products give me this feeling much worse than oil products for whatever reason.
03-28-2019 8:09 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

03-28-2019 8:41 PM

(03-28-2019 8:09 PM)metaltree Wrote:  For me the best Androstenone containing product that doesn't give me this uneasy feeling is Alpha Treasures.

Also, for me at least, spray products give me this feeling much worse than oil products for whatever reason.

I have had the exact same results as you have. I have never had an issue with Alpha Treasures. The sprays seem to diffuse so much more quickly which causes an issue for me too.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
03-28-2019 8:41 PM
metaltree

Rep Post

03-28-2019 11:34 PM

(03-28-2019 8:41 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  I have had the exact same results as you have. I have never had an issue with Alpha Treasures. The sprays seem to diffuse so much more quickly which causes an issue for me too.

I sometimes use Alpha Treasures to counteract this effect for other products.

For example, Overdose Gel causes anxiety for me. But when I wear two drops of Alpha Treasures on my collar bones, it reduces the anxiety caused by Overdose Gel.
03-28-2019 11:34 PM
nicemonster
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

03-30-2019 5:56 PM

Thanks for all the answers guys, feels weird actually interacting with people and names I've read so much from while on here ready (pretty much everyday at work) besides the hookup and bad wolf i haven't seen much results from other products, either that or am using them wrong which I'm being way more patient and methodical about now.

But my core question was ,to make it clearer, lets say I'm wearing bad wolf on my neck and theres a guy next to me. why would it intimidate him and not me. It's the same product that we're breathing in. Is it because it mixes with my smell or secretions and becomes a part of me so my body accepts it as mine, and his body senses it as an external force acting on him?
03-30-2019 5:56 PM

Sullivan
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

03-30-2019 6:00 PM

(03-30-2019 5:56 PM)nicemonster Wrote:  Thanks for all the answers guys, feels weird actually interacting with people and names I've read so much from while on here ready (pretty much everyday at work) besides the hookup and bad wolf i haven't seen much results from other products, either that or am using them wrong which I'm being way more patient and methodical about now.

But my core question was ,to make it clearer, lets say I'm wearing bad wolf on my neck and theres a guy next to me. why would it intimidate him and not me. It's the same product that we're breathing in. Is it because it mixes with my smell or secretions and becomes a part of me so my body accepts it as mine, and his body senses it as an external force acting on him?

I am only assuming here, but to a degree, I think it can “intimidate” me, by giving me some anxiety symptoms. However I can justify where those feelings are coming from, and also get used to them because they are always around me. Yet to someone else, consciously or subconsciously they cannot justify those feelings, plus they only feel them when you are around, so subconsciously they make that connection.

Someone may explain it better, but that is my assessment on it so far.

Current stash
LPMP: TLG, WM, EOW
LAL: BW, AV, T150, (Samples VD, SXD-9)
PT: THU, GOA, (Sample TS), ETFZ, 0-69
Androtics: A314, TUTH, MX297, IH, IO, IG
XS: Taboo, XS193, Androsterone sulfate
AD: LIIK
Lacroy: NPA
AF: O-IN

Journal
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sullivan’s-Odyssey
03-30-2019 6:00 PM
metaltree

Rep Post

03-30-2019 8:36 PM

(03-30-2019 5:56 PM)nicemonster Wrote:  But my core question was ,to make it clearer, lets say I'm wearing bad wolf on my neck and theres a guy next to me. why would it intimidate him and not me.

Because you know who you are and what you are like. He doesn't. All he knows is that there is an alpha male nearby.

If he is an alpha male (in his brain stem) you are a threat to his position in the imaginary hierarchy in his lizard brain (brain stem). So he will get a surge of adrenaline to counter the threat.

If he is a beta male (in his brain stem) then he will feel anxious because the human brain is wired to not fuck with the alpha male because that could be dangerous for survival.

The part of the brain that deals with social hierarchies in is the brain stem so it is outside the conscious mind. That is why so many people say they hate social hierarchies even though they reinforce them in everyday life.
(This post was last modified: 03-30-2019 8:37 PM by metaltree.)
03-30-2019 8:36 PM

Share This Thread