Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Different effects between wearer and person interacting with wearer?
arrhenius
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Different effects between wearer and person interacting with wearer?
03-31-2019 8:43 PM

(03-30-2019 8:36 PM)metaltree Wrote:  The part of the brain that deals with social hierarchies in is the brain stem so it is outside the conscious mind. That is why so many people say they hate social hierarchies even though they reinforce them in everyday life.

How do you think pheromones play into this in terms of self-perception? Meaning, do you think it takes continuous use over time with a product like say alpha treasures in order to really move the needle, or is it something that can 'self-correct' pretty rapidly.
03-31-2019 8:43 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
metaltree

Sex: Male

Rep Post

03-31-2019 10:29 PM

(03-31-2019 8:43 PM)arrhenius Wrote:  How do you think pheromones play into this in terms of self-perception? Meaning, do you think it takes continuous use over time with a product like say alpha treasures in order to really move the needle, or is it something that can 'self-correct' pretty rapidly.

My opinion is that pheromones don't play a role for me at least. They can communicate status but don't actually change you - kind of like wearing a mask. On the other hand, some people on this forum think wearing Bad Wolf helps them improve in this area. So who knows?

Also, for me, it's really hard to bump up my self perceived social status. I'll tell myself that I'm alpha but when I'm around people I don't feel alpha. It's really hard to make that shift.

If you are interested in this topic, the book I,mammal provides insight on how social dominance works. Chapter 1 is available for free on the author's website.

Also, part of Jordan Peterson's 12 rules for life explains how social hierarchies work and gives some insight on how to change your brain to bump up your self perceived status in the social hierarchy. He also explains that the part of your brain that perceives your social status affects your overall brain chemistry.
03-31-2019 10:29 PM

nicemonster
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

04-01-2019 10:09 AM

All this talk I find is very helpful. Seeing as though the effects on the user is the same as the effects on the person interacting with the user(given both are male) I can buy products based on my personality, and other products based on a role I want to play because I have a sense of how I'll be viewed.

I do think personalities can be changed, it's both nature and nurture that creates someones personality. Nurture being the repetitive programming we receive and even tell ourselves when we talk to ourselves in our mind.

...so we can reprogram ourselves through repetition to become something even though we think we might not think we are that(not my concept but one i found in a book called psycho-cybernetics by Maxwell Maltz). I never thought of myself as a lady's man until the people around me would say that i was( I grew up with all sister and a bunch of aunts in my family so im fairly comfortable around women etc). Which makes me think that I am even though I never viewed myself as that. If you don't get women and you get a products that has ladies around you all the time, through repetition you'd have no choice but to start being comfortable and eventually become that... a ladies man.

I said all that to say that through repetition it is possible to become alpha(whatever that means) or whateve you want ... because I believe through repetition we can become whatever we want. Pheromones and repetition for the win.
04-01-2019 10:09 AM

Share This Thread