Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Desire Me XS Plus + Temptress
Isis
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 464
Thanks received:
429 thanks in 184 posts

Desire Me XS Plus + Temptress
08-04-2012 6:02 AM

Before I drove over to pick up my package, I told myself I'll give each mix a proper testing separately....*scoff*

No such luck. Upon ripping my package open, I spritzed on 1 spray of Temptress and 1 spray of Desire Me xs +. Wow does Desire Me reek of cops...and gets it UP UP and into the air. Def require dry down and a heavier cover. In the car, my sister told me she smelled garbage...it was trash day. I blamed it on the trash cans that lined the street.

Now, I know this isn't a review on each individual mix, but these mixes deserve a review on the throw and effectiveness alone. I have not had results like this from other companies I've tried without having to spray on 4 - 6 sprays.

I was going to Costco. And I was a far cry from looking hot. Jeans, raggedy v neck, frizzed out hair that hasn't been washed in a few days, minimal make up and glasses (or what I like to call, cockblock in a pocket). Despite the ugly picture, I turned heads. Boy...did I turn heads.

It was funny to see when people hit my phero cloud, every once in awhile a guy would whip around and look right at me like they sensed my presence (which they probably did) and then ogled. Men pushing carts were rubber necking, preening, peacocking for me. ME, who's looking a hot mess. Laugh1

A girl in her 20s in a short skin tight clubbing attire like dress and heels with her boobs out actually looked me up and down. She tossed me one of those looks girls give when they're assessing competition. I know that look. And she gave it to me. WAT. Competition from a nerdy looking gal with poofy hair in jeans?! My sister even noticed and laughed her ass off and asked me if I slept with that girl's man.

The most blatant hit I got that day was when I was picking out new frames for a pair of glasses. It was pretty packed, I was at number 50 and had to wait for my number to be called out before being assisted. They were on number 42 when an employee came up to me (without asking if I was 42) and offered his assistance. I wasn't done. I was number 50. I had three glasses in my hands and one on my face for FFS, wasn't it obvious? I told him I was still browsing. He asked me if I was having fun and then asked me to look at him. Confused, I followed his request and he proceeded to hold my face with his finger tips as if to steady my head and moved his face about four inches from mine and began to "adjust" the glasses I had on. Whoa. Awkward. Then he leaned back as if to appreciate a portrait he just finished painting.

This here is some potent stuff. Five stars!

Thanks for the sample of Innocence in vanilla/jasmine Steve. I was curious about the scent. I'm gonna try spraying it over the Desire me xs plus to see if it covers. I'm excited to try it out in front of the S.O who seems to respond well to lovey/bonding type blends.
(This post was last modified: 08-04-2012 6:13 AM by Isis.)
08-04-2012 6:02 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Akelah, halo0073, SteveO, shadowknight, Shelly B, Pheroman, Pheroquirk, DrkLdyRises

Shelly B
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1009
Thanks received:
1526 thanks in 636 posts

RE: Desire Me XS Plus + Temptress
08-05-2012 10:17 AM

See - I was going to be a good girl amend wear something subdued to church this morning like SheWolf - and now I feel like twisting a few tails - and wearing in some a spritz of Temptress and Desire Me Plus.

bad Shelly. Contain one's behavior...

My Best,
Shelly B
08-05-2012 10:17 AM
Thanks given by SteveO
CanadianGuy45
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1821
Thanks received:
1042 thanks in 429 posts

08-05-2012 11:01 AM

AHHHHH, I see............! Shell-ac, the taunting Angel!

Girl devilAngel

(08-05-2012 10:17 AM)Shelly B Wrote:  See - I was going to be a good girl amend wear something subdued to church this morning like SheWolf - and now I feel like twisting a few tails - and wearing in some a spritz of Temptress and Desire Me Plus.

bad Shelly. Contain one's behavior...

Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Life-in-a-Northern-Town

Mone Stash:
Damn near everything!
08-05-2012 11:01 AM
Thanks given by SteveO
Shelly B
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1009
Thanks received:
1526 thanks in 636 posts

08-05-2012 12:48 PM

(08-05-2012 11:01 AM)CanadianGuy45 Wrote:  AHHHHH, I see............! Shell-ac, the taunting Angel!

Girl devilAngel

I couldn't resist the girl devil. I did it. And I added a tiger mini and 4 inch peep toes...

Every guy here has been very appreciative of my efforts to brighten their days. Hahahahaha!

My Best,
Shelly B
08-05-2012 12:48 PM
Thanks given by CanadianGuy45, SteveO
Isis
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 464
Thanks received:
429 thanks in 184 posts

08-06-2012 4:27 PM

sideLol Poor guys probably feel like they're on the highway to hell Diablo

Instead of listening to the word of God they were most likely fantasizing naughty things. Heat
08-06-2012 4:27 PM
Thanks given by Shelly B, SteveO

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Cops Comparo - Desire Me versus Desire Me XS Plus Shelly B 15 1,069 02-21-2013 10:44 AM
Last Post: ambra
  My Temptress, Desire Me & Connections Journal itsmytime 11 804 09-12-2012 5:33 PM
Last Post: Isis