Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
My Temptress, Desire Me & Connections Journal
itsmytime
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 7
Thanks received:
5 thanks in 3 posts

My Temptress, Desire Me & Connections Journal
08-30-2012 4:33 PM

Hey guys Newbie Here!!!! I've been on my journey to pheromone bliss for a few years now. I have had A LOT of bust, and some successes on this journey. I wanted a place to finally document my journey on the new products I'm using. I was lucky to get a testimony of these products on another site. Come to find out a person well known to me for EXCELLENT products and the BEST customer service was the owner!! S/O to SteveO!!!!!

I received my packages VERY, VERY, quickly. Only had to wait 1 day to get them!

DAY 1- Temptress-xs

I wore 1 and 1/2 spray(s) on neck and dab a little behind ear. I also used another spray from my stash for my wrist Come Talk To Me..

My cover up was --pink sugar

I was totally on pheromone overkill--I shouldve left the Come Talk To Me out of the mix on the first day Sad. I went to try to get an early upgrade for a new cell, i'm always offered this every time i go into my carrier. When I walked in I got 3 compliments on my fragrance, Ive been wearing pink sugar for MONTHS and i've never once received a compliment. One lady overheard someone asking me was it pink sugar and she sped up to me to say it doesn't smell like that on her and she couldn't wait to get home to try again.

Back to the phone, there were only females on the floor a total of 6 no male in site. They were really bitchty towards me and this was the 1st ever , I was told NO about the upgrade. One sales associate bumped into me (she walked in between me and the sales counter while I was getting service). It was weird. I felt like it was overload and I guess it was, lol

Women continued to be extra rude as I browsed and shopped during the day.

Tonight going to movies and I'm only going to do temptress on wrist (1 spray). Report back soon.
08-30-2012 4:33 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by AlternativeGirl

Shelly B
Serious Poster

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 743
Thanks received:
940 thanks in 401 posts

RE: My Temptress, Desire Me & Connections Journal
08-30-2012 4:38 PM

(08-30-2012 4:33 PM)itsmytime Wrote:  Hey guys Newbie Here!!!! I've been on my journey to pheromone bliss for a few years now. I have had A LOT of bust, and some successes on this journey. I wanted a place to finally document my journey on the new products I'm using. I was lucky to get a testimony of these products on another site. Come to find out a person well known to me for EXCELLENT products and the BEST customer service was the owner!! S/O to SteveO!!!!!

I received my packages VERY, VERY, quickly. Only had to wait 1 day to get them!

DAY 1- Temptress-xs

I wore 1 and 1/2 spray(s) on neck and dab a little behind ear. I also used another spray from my stash for my wrist Come Talk To Me..

My cover up was --pink sugar

I was totally on pheromone overkill--I shouldve left the Come Talk To Me out of the mix on the first day Sad. I went to try to get an early upgrade for a new cell, i'm always offered this every time i go into my carrier. When I walked in I got 3 compliments on my fragrance, Ive been wearing pink sugar for MONTHS and i've never once received a compliment. One lady overheard someone asking me was it pink sugar and she sped up to me to say it doesn't smell like that on her and she couldn't wait to get home to try again.

Back to the phone, there were only females on the floor a total of 6 no male in site. They were really bitchty towards me and this was the 1st ever , I was told NO about the upgrade. One sales associate bumped into me (she walked in between me and the sales counter while I was getting service). It was weird. I felt like it was overload and I guess it was, lol

Women continued to be extra rude as I browsed and shopped during the day.

Tonight going to movies and I'm only going to do temptress on wrist (1 spray). Report back soon.

On me - Temptress is strictly a 1 spray. Or the world comes to an end. blowkiss

My Best,
Shelly B
08-30-2012 4:38 PM
Thanks given by SteveO, itsmytime
SteveO
Enlightened

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 518
Thanks received:
634 thanks in 211 posts

08-30-2012 4:46 PM

You have to play the part with Temptress-XS. If you want a product that you are not the one in control its the wrong product. It is also HIGHLY recommended with all of my blends that you only need one spray. Unlike other pheromone providers that you need multiple sprays to get "subtle" results with mine you need one spray to get in your face results.

Temptress-XS is an in-your-face, I am the most alpha women in here and it tends to make other women very jealous. So if you walk around with your shoulders slumped and not playing the Temptress other women will see this as a sign of weakness that a true temptress will not have. My suggestion would be to only use one spray and act like you own the place and just watch everyone do whatever they can to appease youSmile.

I have nothing to do with that other company other than I am a paid consultant for expert pheromone advice. Their products are solid and they have excellent customer service because of the things they hired me to do. However other than performing my duties of that which I am paid for, there is no association. Not saying that in any derogatory way, only making it very clear as to my position with them. massageXS and pheromoneXS are my babies and as a pheromone enthusiast and hobbyist I only make products I either personally wear or I have made for the ladies in my lifeSmile

SteveO

Everyday out discovering what life has to offer. Are you? Challenge yourself...

Pheromone enthusiast and hobbyist

I want to provide you with the very best customer experience I can. As such I don't check PM's very often. Please just send me an email which will find me wherever I am.
08-30-2012 4:46 PM
Thanks given by terry0400-40, Akelah, Lexy, AlternativeGirl
itsmytime
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
5 thanks in 3 posts

08-30-2012 10:50 PM

Ok, back in for the night! Wore temptress on mu wrist only and the self-effect was wonderful! I just felt calm & sexy, like a marylin monroe type of sexy vibe. I was waiting for the angelia jolie type vixen to arrive but the calming effect lasted. I'm thinking all the evil b####$$ I met today , really didn't exist....because I was the bitch, lol. I felt kinda aggressive and my patience was very such. I probaly was given the poor girls the "death swear".

I got hit on more than usually. Even got a dozen krisy kreme doughnuts (when I went in for just 1) and free gas, lol.

I also noticed temptress xs made me a little bashful, I couldnt give the guys who were extra attentive eye contact. Weird, huh???

Bottom line, I love it and can't wait to find my perfect way to wear it
08-30-2012 10:50 PM
Thanks given by SteveO, CanadianGuy45, AlternativeGirl
SteveO
Enlightened

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 518
Thanks received:
634 thanks in 211 posts

08-30-2012 11:07 PM

Now that's what I wanted to read. I'm so glad you got it working. Each one of these is like an extension of me so reading it made your day crappy made me sad. Now I can smileSmile

SteveO

Everyday out discovering what life has to offer. Are you? Challenge yourself...

Pheromone enthusiast and hobbyist

I want to provide you with the very best customer experience I can. As such I don't check PM's very often. Please just send me an email which will find me wherever I am.
08-30-2012 11:07 PM
Thanks given by itsmytime

Merienda
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 150
Thanks received:
168 thanks in 62 posts

08-31-2012 8:13 AM

Temptress is pretty Alpha I think. Not sure if it was over kill because of the come talk to me but I've noticed some women tend to get a little hostile if you don't carry yourself congruently to the phero. I've made the mistake of spraying a more Alpha blend on a meek cousin of mine.
08-31-2012 8:13 AM
Thanks given by itsmytime, AlternativeGirl, SteveO
Lexy
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 491
Thanks received:
298 thanks in 162 posts

08-31-2012 4:17 PM

Welcome itsmytime, nice reviews. Heart

“I offer you peace. I offer you love. I offer you friendship. I see your beauty. I hear your need. I feel your feelings. Let us work together for unity and love.” ~Gandhi
08-31-2012 4:17 PM
Thanks given by itsmytime, SteveO
itsmytime
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
5 thanks in 3 posts

08-31-2012 4:38 PM

Thanks for the input and replies guys!
08-31-2012 4:38 PM
Thanks given by SteveO
AlternativeGirl
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1352
Thanks received:
775 thanks in 343 posts

Yesterday 9:44 AM

Thanks for sharing your insights and experiences. You're awesome Big Grin

Life's a garden; dig it

my journal:

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Fun-Times-and-Pheromones
Yesterday 9:44 AM
Thanks given by SteveO, itsmytime

itsmytime
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
5 thanks in 3 posts

Yesterday 5:19 PM

Had to meet up w/ ex to discuss financial matters. I had my mones on because i was hanging out with friends. I'm so detached from this dude that i didnt think about the consequence of wearing it around him. He was a complete idiot, he kept doing the "tiger claws" thing at me in public. after a few times making the motion of the claws in my faces, he took it further by doing it repeatably on my thigh, and arm...all while growling..... how embarrassing!!

i used 1 spray of my sample of connections to neck and 1 spray of temptress to wrist covered w/ pink sugar(wrist only)
Yesterday 5:19 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Cops Comparo - Desire Me versus Desire Me XS Plus Shelly B 6 164 08-24-2012 11:46 AM
Last Post: lostlibra74
  Desire Me XS Plus + Temptress Merienda 4 184 08-06-2012 3:27 PM
Last Post: Merienda