Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Dental Root Canals Dangerous?
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Sex: Male

Thanks Given: 1859
Thanks received:
4933 thanks in 2015 posts

Dental Root Canals Dangerous?
02-19-2012 9:13 AM

Hmmm, interesting!

Quote:97% of Terminal Cancer Patients Previously Had This Dental Procedure...

Do you have a chronic degenerative disease? If so, have you been told, "It's all in your head?"

Well, that might not be that far from the truth... the root cause of your illness may be in your mouth.

There is a common dental procedure that nearly every dentist will tell you is completely safe, despite the fact that scientists have been warning of its dangers for more than 100 years.

Every day in the United States alone, 41,000 of these dental procedures are performed on patients who believe they are safely and permanently fixing their problem.

What is this dental procedure?

The root canal.

More than 25 million root canals are performed every year in this country.

Root-canaled teeth are essentially "dead" teeth that can become silent incubators for highly toxic anaerobic bacteria that can, under certain conditions, make their way into your bloodstream to cause a number of serious medical conditions"”many not appearing until decades later.

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
02-19-2012 9:13 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

JAYCEE
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 252
Thanks received:
416 thanks in 207 posts

RE: Dental Root Canals Dangerous?
02-19-2012 9:53 AM

I have a doctor that practices alternative medicine who told me that whichever side you have a root canal on will be the side of the body you get cancer on.
02-19-2012 9:53 AM
CanadianGuy45
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2110
Thanks received:
1173 thanks in 450 posts

02-19-2012 9:59 AM

Frackin Dentists.

About 5 years ago i went to the dentist for a routine check-up. He tells me that an old filling that i have, probably been in my yapper for 30+ years should be replaced. I say what the hell, sure. Well long story short, 3 days later i had such a bitch of a toothache that i returned to the dentist where he said that i needed a root canal. Well, again i said, ok.

About 6 months ago this same tooth cracked in half and came out, without any inkling of pain what so ever. The tooth had rotted, yet i 'knew' nothing. I find that the new aged dentistry is possibly a little suspect.

P.S. An interesting/odd footnote: I, myself repair Dental equipment for a very major 'player' in the Dental supply 'game'. Strange, huh!!!!!!!

Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Life-in-a-Northern-Town

Mone Stash:
Damn near everything!
02-19-2012 9:59 AM
NewAlpha
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 520
Thanks received:
343 thanks in 142 posts

02-19-2012 10:14 AM

Worrying about things that we have no control over is far worse to our well being and health.

I have the impression that since the last couple of years, we have more and more of these 'studies' to give us every single day another reason to worry.

Must be a juicy business for these 'researchers wanabee', newspapers, websites...
02-19-2012 10:14 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  suma root the ultimate natural supplement leon333 29 8,294 04-26-2015 1:11 PM
Last Post: Ekscentra