Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Defguy's The Edge/WAGG Consecutive field reports
PapaWolf
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2
Thanks received:
64 thanks in 44 posts

RE: Defguy's The Edge/WAGG Consecutive field reports
04-02-2010 10:04 AM

Thanks for the second Willow.. I asaid it before and I have to say it again.. I think DH and I would get along famously!!

Defguy, check out this thread http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Boost-Your-...-Naturally

Cooking and food can indeed be VERY VERY sexy and seductive. One of the best things to do is get her involved. Make it a team thing, inimate. While you're cooking take a little morsel of food and play it along her lips and then slip it in for her to taste and ask how it is and such. A little drip of sauce near the cleavage? "Oh, sorry, can I get that for you?"

I've never really used cooking or food as a pick up tool though because I see it as very intimate and do it for ladies that are special to me. But then again... I've never really brought home a lady who wasn't special to me....
Even as a singer, back in my band days, I was never into the groupy or one night stand thing.... My momma raised a romantic :good3:
But I do know cooking for a lady can make her swoon.

I have decided to change my lifestyle. I will now live my life in such a way that when I roll out of bed every morning, the second my feet hit the ground, God and Satan will both say "Oh shit, he's awake!!!"
04-02-2010 10:04 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

PapaWolf
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
64 thanks in 44 posts

04-02-2010 10:06 AM

I'll add here... anything can actually become intimate or seductive, washing a car, laundry, grocery shopping.... You just need to figure out how to do it.

Hey... that actually begs a thread in the Club house everyone could contribute to... Various ways to make various things sexy and/or seductive.....

I have decided to change my lifestyle. I will now live my life in such a way that when I roll out of bed every morning, the second my feet hit the ground, God and Satan will both say "Oh shit, he's awake!!!"
(This post was last modified: 04-02-2010 10:08 AM by PapaWolf.)
04-02-2010 10:06 AM
Snoopyace
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 247
Thanks received:
666 thanks in 297 posts

04-24-2010 11:46 AM

(04-24-2010 11:37 AM)tezza23 Wrote:  I'm told that cooking a meal together is a good one. Better for an actual date, not meeting her at the club, dancing with her and trying to pull her home. Meet her at the supermarket, you shop for the food together, let her contribute with suggestions, then go home and prepare the meal together. Creates an "us-frame", which puts you on the same team. And during the cooking you're together in the kitchen giving you excuses to "accidentally" touch her (and steal a few kisses too). It also gets the both of you back to your place in a totally natural way without any overt sexual agenda. She can tell herself (and her friends) that sex "just happened" and absolve herself of any responsibility.

I've actually had this happen spontaneously with my ex wife where we met to go shopping, went home and yeah... This does work. We hadn't planned anything it just sort of... happened. Blush (This was pre Pheromones by the way.)

Do our experiences determine our beliefs or do our beliefs determine our experiences?
04-24-2010 11:46 AM
PapaWolf
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
64 thanks in 44 posts

04-24-2010 12:31 PM

(04-24-2010 11:37 AM)tezza23 Wrote:  I'm told that cooking a meal together is a good one. Better for an actual date, not meeting her at the club, dancing with her and trying to pull her home. Meet her at the supermarket, you shop for the food together, let her contribute with suggestions, then go home and prepare the meal together. Creates an "us-frame", which puts you on the same team. And during the cooking you're together in the kitchen giving you excuses to "accidentally" touch her (and steal a few kisses too). It also gets the both of you back to your place in a totally natural way without any overt sexual agenda. She can tell herself (and her friends) that sex "just happened" and absolve herself of any responsibility.

You either read my mind or you read my thread here:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Turn-any-mo...ive-moment

LOL

04-24-2010 12:31 PM
Snoopyace
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 247
Thanks received:
666 thanks in 297 posts

04-24-2010 12:58 PM

I'm psychic. Eek

Do our experiences determine our beliefs or do our beliefs determine our experiences?
04-24-2010 12:58 PM

mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1036
Thanks received:
2820 thanks in 1241 posts

04-24-2010 1:26 PM

(04-24-2010 12:58 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  I'm psychic. Eek

Me too!

Here, I'll prove it, pick a number:

1     2       3       4

OK, got it?

Concentrate a little harder now!

I'm getting something, but it's still a little fuzzy!

OK, it's getting clearer.

I think I've got it now.

Click here for your number

It is a little hard trying to read minds through the internet though, so if that wasn't your number then you picked this one

Click here

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....

A guilty conscience can be more cruel a judge than any court of law. In the end its not how many toys we had, and all that we ever were are the impressions we leave on those we left behind, so live your life as you'd want to be remembered when you're gone!
04-24-2010 1:26 PM
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1036
Thanks received:
2820 thanks in 1241 posts

04-24-2010 1:36 PM

OK, how about another?

Pick a card:

[Image: cards_original.png]

Concentrate on it!

A little harder!

OK, now I'm going to try to make it disappear!

I think I've got it now.

Yep, I've removed your card.

Click here

Now I think I'll go post these in the Club House too! Ok

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....

A guilty conscience can be more cruel a judge than any court of law. In the end its not how many toys we had, and all that we ever were are the impressions we leave on those we left behind, so live your life as you'd want to be remembered when you're gone!
04-24-2010 1:36 PM
Alphonse
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
6 thanks in 3 posts

04-24-2010 5:07 PM

(03-23-2010 11:01 PM)Defguy Wrote:  March 23 2pm-8
No negative reactions and I had a total of 10 sprays of The Edge (same as 2 drops of New Pheromone Additive).

Just so you know, 10 sprays of The Edge are equivalent to 2 sprays of New Pheromone Additive (New Pheromone Additive is 5 times as concentrated as The Edge).

Given that New Pheromone Additive is usually used in dabs by most people - or in drops by the brave - this would have been a massive OD according to many.

Bear in mind that most people are too polite to tell you if you reek of cat piss (which is what unscented The Edge smells like to me), but this will not always stop them from staring at you for a longer time than is socially acceptable. Sometimes people confuse these reactions with IOIs. This might not be what happened to you, but it's a possibility you may want consider.

In my experience, the peculiar thing about The Edge and New Pheromone Additive is that you can wear large amounts and the women who would find you sexually attractive with a more conservative dose will find you even more appealing. (Of course, this depends upon the sexual maturity of the woman, as those who are inhibited or younger often find such strong arousal uncomfortable.) I don't find the same thing to be true of pure -none.

Oh yeah, and WAGG worn alone turns me into an emotional punching bag for every frustrated woman I come across.

Thanks for the detailed reports! :good3:

A.
04-24-2010 5:07 PM
PapaWolf
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
64 thanks in 44 posts

04-25-2010 10:20 AM

(04-24-2010 12:58 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  I'm psychic. Eek

No no no Snooy. I told you to put on your glasses when you read your personality profile. It said PsychO not psychIC LOL.
(04-24-2010 1:26 PM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  Me too!

Here, I'll prove it, pick a number:

1     2       3       4

OK, got it?

Concentrate a little harder now!

I'm getting something, but it's still a little fuzzy!

OK, it's getting clearer.

I think I've got it now.

Click here for your number

It is a little hard trying to read minds through the internet though, so if that wasn't your number then you picked this one

Click here

Wrong on both Sad I picked 69.

(This post was last modified: 04-25-2010 10:21 AM by PapaWolf.)
04-25-2010 10:20 AM

PapaWolf
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
64 thanks in 44 posts

04-25-2010 10:22 AM

(04-24-2010 1:36 PM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  OK, how about another?

Pick a card:

[Image: cards_original.png]

Concentrate on it!

A little harder!

OK, now I'm going to try to make it disappear!

I think I've got it now.

Yep, I've removed your card.

Click here

Now I think I'll go post these in the Club House too! Ok

Dang.. wrong again. I picked the Joker....

04-25-2010 10:22 AM

Share This Thread