Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Defguy's The Edge/WAGG Consecutive field reports
PapaWolf
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2
Thanks received:
64 thanks in 44 posts

RE: Defguy's The Edge/WAGG Consecutive field reports
03-28-2010 12:43 PM

Ahhhh ok... thanks..... I haven't ventured to Lacroy or KZI yet... Been happy with Cat's AxR and the Liquid Alchemy Labs product line so far. Gonna check out some P83 when it's back in stock though... By then though I may be giving my grandchildren tips on phero use LMAO.

I have decided to change my lifestyle. I will now live my life in such a way that when I roll out of bed every morning, the second my feet hit the ground, God and Satan will both say "Oh shit, he's awake!!!"
03-28-2010 12:43 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Defguy
Checking out the place

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 8
Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

03-28-2010 7:13 PM

Last night I wore 5-6 drops of WAGG on back of hand and wiped on other hand/neck and 2 sprays of The Edge on the chest. She picked me up and we drove over there. No noticeable friendliness and touching like when I used 1 spray of The Edge before. Possible OD? I am 22 yrs old and O+ so I assume that I naturally produce a lot of -NOL

We went to a dance step show competition. Not the best ideal date now that I look back on it. It was short and kind of fun, my fraternity ended up winning it. My biggest mistake here I think was not making things sexual from the start, we interacted like "friends or dating" instead of "together." (probably hand holding and kissing would have gone a long way)

She didnt want to go to a fraternity party after and "didnt want to stay out late either" so we went to a bar nearby and got a few drinks. We sat on the couch and had conversations. With 1 drink she started getting much more talkative and friendly, she asked many many questions from me. I feel I should have escalated the talk more toward sex and avoided letting her dominate the interactions by avoiding direct answers and asking more questions of her. Looking back I see this as a mistake on my part that may have cost me this girl.

We did end up making out a few times "friendly kisses" because we both agreed that we didnt want to be any more than "friends." At one point she asks me what I was thinking and I told her, "If we never see each other again, what would we tell each other? And hold nothing back we could say the meanest or nicest thing but we tell the other person something that they can take away with them that they will probably carry with them a long time." (i actually thought it was quite poetic and for a second wondered if I should never see her again lol) She writes this really long thing about me being a genuine person and humble; not giving myself enough credit for some of the hard work Ive put in overcoming obstacles in life, and she knows Im a lover and she is still made at me for giving her hickies last time (those were the ones that really stuck with me esp the lover because she didnt elaborate on it). It was sweet, not sure if there was some subtle message in it that I missed though, maybe the "I know your a lover"?

I could tell she is trying really hard to stick me into the friends zone but I still manage to make out with her a few times when I become dominant (just go for the kisses or pull her in). We stay till closing (so much for not staying out late). I could tell she wasnt about to go home with me that night but it didnt stop me from trying. My game would have had to be a lot smarter to succeed ('mones or not you cant substitute for bad game). She refused to come into my house when she dropped me off because she was tired. Anyway, tomorrow I am going dancing, another girl is picking me up and Im going to downgrade to 1 Spray of The Edge with 2 or 3 drops of WAGG on wrists/neck.

Please check out my WAGG/TE Testing thread reports HERE

I update it regularly. Any comments or suggestions are welcome.
03-28-2010 7:13 PM
Gegogi
Yikes! Cupcakes 'n Bondage

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 26
Thanks received:
94 thanks in 51 posts

03-29-2010 5:10 AM

The Edge and WAGG combo brings back memories. I used it back in the day and loved it. Got into all sorts of trouble. Moved on--so many choices now--but it was a great combo.

There used to be a WAGG variant called WAGGN, WAGG with androstenone. I didn't ever try it but WAGG really comes alive with The Edge or New Pheromone Additive. As a standalone it made me seem like a weenie.

Ah don't wanna pickle...just wanna ride mah motosickle! Twisted
(This post was last modified: 03-29-2010 5:12 AM by Gegogi.)
03-29-2010 5:10 AM
Thanks given by Defguy

Defguy
Checking out the place

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

03-29-2010 3:02 PM

(03-29-2010 5:10 AM)Gegogi Wrote:  The Edge and WAGG combo brings back memories. I used it back in the day and loved it. Got into all sorts of trouble. Moved on--so many choices now--but it was a great combo.

There used to be a WAGG variant called WAGGN, WAGG with androstenone. I didn't ever try it but WAGG really comes alive with The Edge or New Pheromone Additive. As a standalone it made me seem like a weenie.

Yes I noticed myself that WAGG alone made me a weenie as well. Im not normally a weenie and may at times be intimidating. I could never use WAGG without The Edge.

03-29-2010 3:02 PM
Defguy
Checking out the place

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

03-30-2010 9:08 PM

Monday - March 29 ~ 10am-12pm
I put on 3 drops of Wagg on each wrist and rubbed them together/on my neck and 1 spray of The Edge on the chest. I went to school and showed up about an hour to 45 minutes early for class. While walking to class I encounter a girl I had seen before in a school organization but had never conversed with. We say hi and end up talking. After standing and talking for ~3-5 minutes I tell her she can either walk me to class or we can sit and talk. We sit down and talk for over an hour, she is extremely open and talkative. We talk about “why is society so messed up?” weird hippie shit. The same kind of conversations people have when they have been smoking weed. It was making me very uncomfortable with all the “why do we have to be this way? Why cant we just be happy and live life and be free?” going on in the middle of school. LOL I started directing the conversation to where I was comfortable and then leave with her number. It was an interesting conversation once I started taking control of the interaction. I got her number and then left to get to the last 30 minutes of my class.
I had texted someone the day before inviting them to go dancing tonight and she accepted. We agreed to meet up at 3:00 an hour after my class. I wait around killing time on the phero forum until we can meet. We meet up and she has to take a friend car shopping. We pick up 2 friends who sit in the back seat and drive out to look at the lot. Its far away and by this point the sun is out, its maybe 75+ degrees and I am already starting to sweat. If the ‘mones are gonna work its gonna work now… Anyway she is all touchy feely my leg and arm the whole time while driving and paying little attention to the 2 guy friends sitting in the back just paying attention to me. At one point were at a stoplight and she grabs my hair and pulls it in tilting my head. I say “I need to stop wearing AXE this is turning into an AXE Commercial.” She says, “I cant help it your hair is so sexy.” At this point I knew it was a definite hit, this behavior is soooo unusual its never happened for me; pure sexual dominance by a woman. At the dealer lot she is talking with me and touching me, its obvious she is interested. We leave the lot and stop at Wendys to get some food. Lots of conversation ensue and at some point she mentions to the 2 guy friends “If you want to meet girls hang out with DEFGUY because he gets girls ALL the time” and “he can have any girl he wants with his sexy hair” I didn’t say anything of course but this is the first time I have ever heard a girl saying this stuff about me.
We drop off her 2 friends and go dancing. She is even more touchy feely and quite clingy at the dance place. She makes me dance with her and teach her how to dance. She basically monopolizes my time. She also spends a lot of time learning this one dance move from a fellow dancer which Im pretty sure she did to impress me, It worked. Anyway she got dizzy from the spinning almost like Drunk stumbling (no alcohol was involved tonight but she is very touchy feely and woozy as if she has drunk alcohol). In all my dancing Ive noticed girls can handle being spun a WHOLE lot more than guys can handle spinning them…. Could she have been getting high off of the ‘mones? Dancing leaves my shirt soaked in sweat every time I go. I must be reeking of ‘mones (my own and anything that is left that I put on).
Also, the older 45+ guy who normally hits on the girls I bring around (read the Friday Austin report) didn’t even try to get her number. He even ended up leaving early… Could he have been intimidated by my presence or didn’t even bother to try out of respect for me? He is (or was) fucking my ex so I don’t think it would be out of consideration for me… Or maybe he was convinced she would turn him down because she was with me. Either way it was an interesting thing I noticed, she didn’t get hit on that night. (She is quite attractive and the older guy has gamed a lot less attractive girls).
So we leave the dance place and stop somewhere to eat, we have good conversation but the food (mexican) leaves her drowsy [note to self: eat at Wendy’s next time NO MEXICAN!!!]. She drops me off at home and I ask her if she wants to come in. She says she is too tired. That is the last time I give the girl an option… Overall good night and its one of those moments that prove to you that ‘mones do have some sort of effect on your interactions with others.

03-30-2010 9:08 PM
Defguy
Checking out the place

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

03-30-2010 9:37 PM

Tuesday – March 30 ~ 12pm-7pm
I put on 2 drops of WAGG on each wrist (4 total) and 2 sprays of The Edge one on chest and one on neck (2 total). I get to school and notice that I am much more social today. Most definitely social today. I think it even gives me a sort of swagger in how I walk (not consciously but im pretty sure im giving off some sort of vibe). I see people coming up to me and initiating conversation (about 2 guys) and it wasn’t from smelling the ‘mones Im pretty sure I looked approachable or inviting. I stop and have conversation with just about everyone I know that I see today and talk with them briefly. People I know who normally don’t say hi to me were stopping to make small talk. Friendly waves all day Bye I am Definitely at the top of my social scene. I also notice in my 2:00 class that I am much more alert! I am never alert in my classes. I am participating in class and its blowing me away how focused I am in class. I always had something to say and I contributed in a BIG way to class discussion today. And I wasn’t that annoying person who wouldn’t shut up, everything I said was cool Sun bespectacled This is definitely not usual for me and is definitely an effect of ‘mones. I also notice a girl out the corner of my eye. I sit in the 2nd row on the left side, she sits in the 4th row on the right side. She has always been in my class, it’s a small class. I have never been attracted to her before. I never really noticed her. Anyway, there is nothing obvious but I do notice her a few times out the corner of my eye. I start thinking to myself it’s the effect of The Edge making me horny or something like that lol and making a girl I normally find a 5 into a 7… Anyway I can feel sexual tension and as strange as it sounds; if its possible to have sexual tension with a girl that is across the room that your barely looking at and not making eye contact with, we had it. Anyway I leave class and I notice that even though she sits in the back, everything was timed perfectly to where she walked out of the class at the same time as I did (the timing was on her part not mine). Anyway we walk side by side for a brief period (20 seconds maybe) and then she starts walking ahead of me at her own pace. I hit her with a newspaper and asked her if she dyed her hair. Turns out she did! LoL I say something like “yea I noticed it today, I was like ‘how come ive never seen that girl before?’” and I told her it looked good. Then I asked her her name and told her my name was DEFGUY. She said, “yea I know who you are.” Then I bid her farewell and went onto my next class. This one is in the bag ladies and gentlemen Aggressive

Next class I started getting tired, no alertness. This carried on into my last class as well so nothing new to report. But hey overall it was a great day and I am even more convinced of the effects of ‘mones. Should I continue experimenting with 2 drops of WAGG on each wrist (4 drops total) and 2 sprays of The Edge, 1 spray on my chest and 1 spray on my neck? Or should I try a different experiment? I notice the best effects are happening at about 4-6 drops of WAGG (sometimes I mess up and 6 come out instead of 4) and 1 or 2 sprays of The Edge.

03-30-2010 9:37 PM
PapaWolf
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2
Thanks received:
64 thanks in 44 posts

04-01-2010 9:49 AM

(03-30-2010 9:08 PM)Defguy Wrote:  [note to self: eat at Wendy’s next time NO MEXICAN!!!].

Why not take her back to your place, or hers if she prefers, and cook her a nice meal yourself? Just a suggestion. Shy

I have decided to change my lifestyle. I will now live my life in such a way that when I roll out of bed every morning, the second my feet hit the ground, God and Satan will both say "Oh shit, he's awake!!!"
04-01-2010 9:49 AM

Defguy
Checking out the place

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

04-01-2010 10:59 AM

You cant make it that obvious... especially with the young girls. You invite her in for "coffee" when she drops you off lol... dont you ever watch any movies? Rofl

On a serious note though, I just dont see it working for me. Nobody really wants to wait around for a meal at 3am... we want instant gratification and a restaurant setting is a good social atmosphere. Eating is FAR from intimate, I want things to start off intimate instantly the minute she steps in my place.

I do however see that I could invite her inside "for some food" and before ever reaching the kitchen I throw her down on the floor or couch and ravage her Diablo lol

04-01-2010 10:59 AM
Willow
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 6
Thanks received:
87 thanks in 46 posts

04-01-2010 11:20 AM

Ah, Defguy, you're so cute. And so young. But you're not a closer...
I remember leaving quite a few disappointed young men because they lacked a close...

You gotta close the deal.

I took your issue to the best college closer of all time - the DH. DH is an under-the-radar kinda guy - you'd never suspect how much time he spent in bed with various and sundry random coeds in his younger days. He seconds the cooking. Cooking is sexy. Make it in advance: finger foods and "interactive" snackies ready for the 3AM munchies. He says make sure to keep wine in the house too - makes it seem like you are soooo sophisticated. Pop open a bottle and away you go. Intersperse eating, drinking and....I'm sure you can figure it out.

I had a college booty-call buddy who knew to always bring strawberries, Dragon Stout (ale), and vodka. Yeah, well we all have our thing. But he was always mightily rewarded...he liked hot slippery showers ... hehehe....ah...good times.

And you're right, you are dealing with young women. Their sexuality is sort of conflicted at that point - sexually mature, but lacking confidence and society is telling them it's not OK to screw every sweaty pheromonal guy they dance with (OMG you DANCE and you can't convince these girls to come in your place!?!?!) Prepare them for the end of the evening by staking your claim earlier. While you're dancing whisper things like "You are driving me crazy...you're so sexy...." blah blah whatever comes to mind...Give them the confidence to go with the flow. And flow it right into your place.

There you go - unsolicited advice from a former (yeah yeah, very former) college coed and her former poon-hound DH.
04-01-2010 11:20 AM
Thanks given by PapaWolf
Defguy
Checking out the place

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

04-01-2010 11:38 AM

Wow thanks for your response Willow! I suppose I owe PapaWolf an apology, apparently I have been underestimating the power of food lol

The best advice I think was staking your claim earlier. I will start doing that. Your right, I am not a closer, I have potential though just a little few things I need to pick up on the way. WAAAY too many relationships in my history, thats why I am staying away from relationships right now Ive got too much to learn.

04-01-2010 11:38 AM

Share This Thread