Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Deer Antler! It's Back!
as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Deer Antler! It's Back!
01-30-2013 8:33 PM

Hi All,

I wrote over a year ago about using a product called Deer Antler and how it gave me lots of energy and dramatically increased my sexual performance time wise.

There were some who thought it was total BS and others who tried it and like it, and other who showed no real difference. Because of it's price a lot of people sought cheaper alternatives. The deer antler I used was from a vendor known as

[Image: igf-1-plus-maximum_1.jpg]

This company pays me nothing and I just found their product to work great for me so I told others about it. Now it has come to my attention that results I was receiving even though amazing pails in comparison to a competitor company by the name of

[Image: swats-spray.jpg]

Apparently the reason why their product seems to be used by well known professional sportmans unlike the vendor I use is because of a patented delivery system that allows for 97% absorption of their product into the blood stream compared to only around 20 to 40% absorption with my current vendor.

It's all over the news and while I don't condone people cheating in sports I can see the real benefits to guys such as myself.

S.W.A.T edge have done a great job of getting in the media as their site was down due to heavy traffic of people I'm sure lining up to research and purchase their products. I am one of those who want to purchase their version of deer antler and will report my findings once I have gotten my hands on their product and test it out. I look forward to everyones responses.

Wish me LUCK!

Kind Regards,

AS3

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
(This post was last modified: 01-30-2013 9:12 PM by as33156.)
01-30-2013 8:33 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
F/2.8
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Deer Antler! It's Back!
01-30-2013 9:20 PM

It probably pays to find out which analogues they use. The regular IGF-1 does not store well and has a very short half-life.
01-30-2013 9:20 PM
as33156
Ubermensch

Rep Post

01-30-2013 9:33 PM

(01-30-2013 9:20 PM)F/2.8 Wrote:  It probably pays to find out which analogues they use. The regular IGF-1 does not store well and has a very short half-life.

Thanks F/2.8. IGF-1 treated me amazing. I would put mines in the fridge. I used so much the shelf life may have not been an issue for me with keeping it cold.

I will try and find out more information about the new product in question. I must confess that maybe that would be better suited for members with experience in this field.

I will do my best though. Thanks for the suggestion!

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
01-30-2013 9:33 PM
F/2.8
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

01-30-2013 10:02 PM

Gee, I was taking a peek at the website and you already replied.

IGF-1 is quite a nifty peptide. In fact, around 10 years ago my team and I did a trial looking at the effects of two IGF-1 analogues on neurons pre- and post-stroke. Anyhow.

A couple of things about these SWAT Edge things after a quick glance at the website. Firstly, some of the ingredients are rather large. I'm not sure they will be absorbed sublingually.

Secondly, they appear to contain an monoamine oxidase inhibitor, which is an antidepressant. Given that you have had major health issues fairly recently As, therefore most likely be on meds still, I strongly encourage to have a chat with your GP before taking any of them.
01-30-2013 10:02 PM

as33156
Ubermensch

Rep Post

01-30-2013 11:11 PM

(01-30-2013 10:02 PM)F/2.8 Wrote:  Gee, I was taking a peek at the website and you already replied.

IGF-1 is quite a nifty peptide. In fact, around 10 years ago my team and I did a trial looking at the effects of two IGF-1 analogues on neurons pre- and post-stroke. Anyhow.

A couple of things about these SWAT Edge things after a quick glance at the website. Firstly, some of the ingredients are rather large. I'm not sure they will be absorbed sublingually.

Secondly, they appear to contain an monoamine oxidase inhibitor, which is an antidepressant. Given that you have had major health issues fairly recently As, therefore most likely be on meds still, I strongly encourage to have a chat with your GP before taking any of them.

Thanks for the info F! I will have to look into it with my doctors. but they always reject everything. Even my jar of protein. Yes I take meds for my degenerative hip and my stomach. I can't have anytime of spicy in my foods and it causes me severe pain as I has part of my stomach removed and some intesine.

(This post was last modified: 01-30-2013 11:15 PM by as33156.)
01-30-2013 11:11 PM
Dafixisin
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-31-2013 12:18 AM

Dude... as33156,

Save your money and stick with nutronicslabs. Here's why:

Scroll down to this:Nutronics Labs Provides The World's Purest Deer Antler Extract To The Following Companies:

You'll see S.W.A.T.S, among many other companies listed as customers for Nutronics' antler velvet.

Cut out the middle man, you're already buying from the source.
01-31-2013 12:18 AM
Valentino
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-31-2013 2:39 AM

As3,

Have you been using the ultimate spray or Jacked? I think i might have that hip thing too. My hip has been hurting for 15 years.

Arsenal: AV, Certo, Corpo, M3X(fury) & N.P.A.
ASL: 40-male-Los Angeles
Goal: Lots more of it, young, fresh and new
01-31-2013 2:39 AM
Curiosity
why pretend when you have science

Rep Post

01-31-2013 6:00 AM

We should add that this stuff is illegal as all hell in all Professional Sports and in some countries as it mimics human growth hormone in some aspects and increases recovery time as well as assists in the creation of new muscle tissue. Some consider it a sort of steroid. It can only be detected in the blood however, not urine. I tried deer antler myself a year ago, but not this brand. It burned away what little fat I had at the time in my stomach area. I didn't notice much else personally.

(Professional sports, while banning this substance, do not test blood, but only urine. This stuff only shows up in blood samples, never urine. Go figure. At the moment, as as3 mentioned, the present uproar is about a professional football player who is going to the Super Bowl soon who is suspected of using this sort of product to be able to play in it despite an injury in order to heal it faster than he otherwise would be able to.)

My Pheromone Arsenal:

Liquid Alchemy Labs: Asian, Aqua Vitae, Hypnotica Social, Nude, Overdose, Possess, Wolf

True Pheromones: TI, XXX, True Essence, A-1, Androstatrione
01-31-2013 6:00 AM

zuluecho
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

01-31-2013 9:43 AM

WOW.. this is interesting stuff and the first time ive heard of this. I want to buy some..

Im on the site but dont know which one to buy.. i guess my main aim is stomach fat loss and increase in libido as i have very low libido for some reason.. i have tried prelox, korean ginseng etc which didnt help.

i think this is worth a shot.. which concentration from the above page should i buy that will help my needs? Do i really need to get the $190 one to see a difference?

thanks for the advice guys..
01-31-2013 9:43 AM
as33156
Ubermensch

Rep Post

01-31-2013 11:08 AM

(01-31-2013 12:18 AM)Dafixisin Wrote:  Dude... as33156,

Save your money and stick with nutronicslabs. Here's why:

Scroll down to this:Nutronics Labs Provides The World's Purest Deer Antler Extract To The Following Companies:

You'll see S.W.A.T.S, among many other companies listed as customers for Nutronics' antler velvet.

Cut out the middle man, you're already buying from the source.

Hi Daf,

I know that they buy in bulk from Nutronics but they do something different to it once they receive it from them that may make the difference. Since I have being buying from the source since the beginning I should me able to see really fast if there is anything different to SWATS altered version for better or worse.

I will be the lab rate once I speak to my doctor.

01-31-2013 11:08 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Deer Antler Gslinger 2 2,023 02-25-2013 9:10 AM
Last Post: Sptsmed