Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Dedicated forum section for discussing game/pua?
TracerX
The Modern Day Casanova

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Dedicated forum section for discussing game/pua?
11-08-2021 10:54 AM

So I was thinking just now, we do have like a men's area with even a journal section and everything there. But we're mainly discussing the mones' effects. And I often see people say in an interaction 80% of it is your game. So why don't we make a dedicated section for it? We could discuss different approaches and how they work with different mones as well. Breakdowns, etc. Maybe we could even make it like a men-only area Mrgreen But I don't really mind the women reading it too Big Grin What do you guys think?

Favorite product: Bad Wolf
My products: AV, Wolf, ETFZ, Unresistable, Casanova,NA, TL, BW,PA
Testers: Voodoo, Evolve, Taboo, Xist , Ascend, Vibe
11-08-2021 10:54 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
metaltree

Rep Post

RE: Dedicated forum section for discussing game/pua?
11-08-2021 1:08 PM

I don't want this forum to turn into a pickup forum especially considering that meeting women is just a fraction of what pheromones are used for. Some people use pheromones to help themselves in business. Some people use pheromones to enhance their relationship with their partner. Some people use pheromones as a social lubricant.

I think putting a pickup section in this forum would be like adding a pickup section to a men's clothing website. Sure, clothing can enhance the attractiveness of a man but not all men buy clothing with the aim of pickup up women.
(This post was last modified: 11-08-2021 1:09 PM by metaltree.)
11-08-2021 1:08 PM
TracerX
The Modern Day Casanova

Rep Post

11-08-2021 3:33 PM

(11-08-2021 1:08 PM)metaltree Wrote:  I don't want this forum to turn into a pickup forum especially considering that meeting women is just a fraction of what pheromones are used for. Some people use pheromones to help themselves in business. Some people use pheromones to enhance their relationship with their partner. Some people use pheromones as a social lubricant.

I think putting a pickup section in this forum would be like adding a pickup section to a men's clothing website. Sure, clothing can enhance the attractiveness of a man but not all men buy clothing with the aim of pickup up women.

I see your point, I don't want this forum to be like a PUA crib either. I just thought this could help some of the people for example with the issue of congruence with the mones.

11-08-2021 3:33 PM
mark-in-dallas
Nobody at all

Rep Post

11-09-2021 7:13 AM

In my best Steve Wilkos impersonation: And the answer would be.........No!

For all of the reasons that Metaltree mentioned and more. Now you are welcome to start a thread about game in the Men's Forum.

The older I get the less threatening a life sentence sounds

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.
11-09-2021 7:13 AM
zeroman
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

01-08-2022 11:10 AM

I have aquestion for you guys.
Its more of interpreting the sotuation for me.

My neighbour has a boy friend. She spoke to me today very long. She came and basically stood close to me like 5mtre apart. She was walking to go upstairs when i greeted her and made small talk aboit her dog.
She is new to the place so ita like the first time we had a conversation.

She mentioned some strange things to me. Firstly she kept calling her boyfriend husband them told me oh see i dont know what to call him. She even almlst dropped her phoned during the conversation.

The strange part is calling her boyfriend husband and even fiance. As she did that she kept on blinking her eyes.

Are there signs of attraction?
If not whqt you guys make of it?

Thank you.
01-08-2022 11:10 AM

Primross
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

01-08-2022 6:41 PM

(01-08-2022 11:10 AM)zeroman Wrote:  I have aquestion for you guys.

My neighbour has a boy friend. She spoke to me today very long. She came and basically stood close to me like 5mtre apart. She was walking to go upstairs when i greeted her and made small talk aboit her dog.

She mentioned some strange things to me. Firstly she kept calling her boyfriend husband them told me oh see i dont know what to call him. She even almlst dropped her phoned during the conversation.

The strange part is calling her boyfriend husband and even fiance. As she did that she kept on blinking her eyes.

Thank you.

If she's mentioning her partner frequently she's not into you
01-08-2022 6:41 PM
TracerX
The Modern Day Casanova

Rep Post

01-09-2022 11:43 AM

(01-08-2022 11:10 AM)zeroman Wrote:  I have aquestion for you guys.

Thank you.

Mentioning of a boyfriend, talking about him, calling him husband or fiance or whatever. It's basically to demotivate you in a way.. it can be a shit test, a "know your place" kind of thing. It's not necessarily disinterested but it doesn't show attraction. A girl which is highly attracted to you even if she has a bf won't want to talk about him.

Answering your question, I don't see any indicators of interest from the girl in this story.

01-09-2022 11:43 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

01-10-2022 9:50 AM

(01-09-2022 11:43 AM)TracerX Wrote:  Mentioning of a boyfriend, talking about him, calling him husband or fiance or whatever. It's basically to demotivate you in a way.. it can be a shit test, a "know your place" kind of thing.

Please allow me to be the voice of dissent, here. Reverse the situation: you are meeting a woman for the first time and you two are talking. What would motivate you to bring up your girlfriend in such a short period of time?

There are typically three reasons why a woman does this: you came off like a creep hitting on her, she sensed your interest but you didn't connect with her on her level, she was interested and is trying to convince herself that you are not bed-worthy.

In short, nobody pulls the "claimed" defense (which is really an invitation if you are astute and adept) unless their mind has already entertained a future beyond friendship.

Yes, there are exceptions, but they are the exceptions, not the rule.

For the most part, the boyfriend-defense is an invitation. Were there signs of attraction? I cannot say at this juncture because I don't have enough data. I can say that if there was, you've made a lot more work for yourself if you choose to pursue.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
01-10-2022 9:50 AM
zeroman
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

01-10-2022 11:06 AM

(01-10-2022 9:50 AM)Gladen Wrote:  Please allow me to be the voice of dissent, here. Reverse the situation: you are meeting a woman for the first time and you two are talking. What would motivate you to bring up your girlfriend in such a short period of time?

There are typically three reasons why a woman does this: you came off like a creep hitting on her, she sensed your interest but you didn't connect with her on her level, she was interested and is trying to convince herself that you are not bed-worthy.

In short, nobody pulls the "claimed" defense (which is really an invitation if you are astute and adept) unless their mind has already entertained a future beyond friendship.

For the most part, the boyfriend-defense is an invitation. Were there signs of attraction? I cannot say at this juncture because I don't have enough data. I can say that if there was, you've made a lot more work for yourself if you choose to pursue.

There were signs of attraction.
She didnt walk off after we spoke its like i had to tell her see ya i got to go now. She wasnt moving smiling continuosly and like waiting for me to ask more and more.

She was like walking on the spot crossing her legs etc while talking lol like a small girl.
I forgot to add that she doesnt talk when he is around
(This post was last modified: 01-10-2022 11:10 AM by zeroman.)
01-10-2022 11:06 AM
TracerX
The Modern Day Casanova

Rep Post

01-10-2022 12:08 PM

(01-10-2022 9:50 AM)Gladen Wrote:  Please allow me to be the voice of dissent, here. Reverse the situation: you are meeting a woman for the first time and you two are talking. What would motivate you to bring up your girlfriend in such a short period of time?

Well yeah, she's using it against you in the first paragraph. Wouldn't you agree if a girl has a bf but is really in love with you she would most likely not talk about him?

Could also be her just trying to raise her own value by saying that. Either way, I don't really see it as an invitation to anything. A challenge in your eyes? Could be.

And answering the first question, I wouldn't bring her up. But it could be used as a way to convey some pre-selection, although I think most guys would mess it up and it'd be considered as bragging.

01-10-2022 12:08 PM

Share This Thread