Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Dedicated forum section for discussing game/pua?
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Sex: Male

RE: Dedicated forum section for discussing game/pua?
01-10-2022 2:55 PM

(01-10-2022 12:08 PM)TracerX Wrote:  Well yeah, she's using it against you in the first paragraph. Wouldn't you agree if a girl has a bf but is really in love with you she would most likely not talk about him?

Could also be her just trying to raise her own value by saying that. Either way, I don't really see it as an invitation to anything. A challenge in your eyes? Could be.

And answering the first question, I wouldn't bring her up. But it could be used as a way to convey some pre-selection, although I think most guys would mess it up and it'd be considered as bragging.

Hiya Tracer!

Nope, I do not agree. think of anything that you dearly love and are excited about; you talk about it all the time. However, in this instance, there were a few clues that led me to see it as an invitation, not a challenge. The two terms are diametrically opposed. It is an invitation because one was just invited to show her, on her terms and level, what makes you stand out, be worthy of the "potential bed-mate" thoughts that she was obviously having.

'Tis a pity that even in the couple of paragraphs Zeroman wrote about it that I can see at least 3 or 4 opportunities to shine that went unanswered. Once one stops filtering through their lens of self and starts translating things from her point of view, one can see doors were opening; hence my comment that more work was just made for him if he saw fit to pursue.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
01-10-2022 2:55 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
zeroman
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

01-10-2022 3:04 PM

(01-10-2022 2:55 PM)Gladen Wrote:  Hiya Tracer!

Nope, I do not agree. think of anything that you dearly love and are excited about; you talk about it all the time. However, in this instance, there were a few clues that led me to see it as an invitation, not a challenge. The two terms are diametrically opposed. It is an invitation because one was just invited to show her, on her terms and level, what makes you stand out, be worthy of the "potential bed-mate" thoughts that she was obviously having.

'Tis a pity that even in the couple of paragraphs Zeroman wrote about it that I can see at least 3 or 4 opportunities to shine that went unanswered. Once one stops filtering through their lens of self and starts translating things from her point of view, one can see doors were opening; hence my comment that more work was just made for him if he saw fit to pursue.

Feel free to explain all the opportunities as we will learn from it.

Thank you.
01-10-2022 3:04 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

01-10-2022 3:31 PM

(01-10-2022 3:04 PM)zeroman Wrote:  Feel free to explain all the opportunities as we will learn from it.

Thank you.

All of this, of course, assumes the scenario that played out in my stunted little mind. The impression I got was that you had her at least somewhat enthralled. You've mentioned a few things that edified that whatever vibe you were giving was one that she dug.

Assuming that she was laughing and/ or smiling at first mention of the boyfriend, I'd have drawn that out...

Tame response: Boyfriend? Here I thought we had this instant connection and you were about to ask me out to dinner. How about we do dinner anyway, but since you have a boyfriend there's no way I'm going to let you seduce me. I don't care how much you try.

Outlandish response: Boyfriend?! We just met and already you're cheating on me! I don't know whether or not to break up with you or be astounded at how wild you are. We can share, I guess.

When she says that she doesn't know what to call him.

Well, don't call him...at least not until after dinner. You hungry? Let's go get some food.

When she almost dropped her phone:

Bonding: Yeah, I get real clumsy like that when I meet somebody I'm really into. I'm actually surprised i haven't tripped or fallen down the stairs yet.

Cocky: I have that effect on lots of women. So long as you promise not to fumble your wine glass, let's go get a "welcome to the neighborhood" drink and watch everyone else and judge them.

People, especially women, respond to one thing and one thing only; how you make them feel. If you make them feel connected, inspired, happy, and adventurous, not only does everything else fall into place, but it makes others seek you out. Even if the aforementioned boyfriend is real, and he is because you've seen him, the next time he makes her feel anything, guess who she'd be comparing that against?

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
01-10-2022 3:31 PM
TracerX
The Modern Day Casanova

Rep Post

01-10-2022 4:49 PM

(01-10-2022 3:31 PM)Gladen Wrote:  All of this, of course, assumes the scenario that played out in my stunted little mind. The impression I got was that you had her at least somewhat enthralled. You've mentioned a few things that edified that whatever vibe you were giving was one that she dug.

Assuming that she was laughing and/ or smiling at first mention of the boyfriend, I'd have drawn that out...

Tame response: Boyfriend? Here I thought we had this instant connection and you were about to ask me out to dinner. How about we do dinner anyway, but since you have a boyfriend there's no way I'm going to let you seduce me. I don't care how much you try.

Outlandish response: Boyfriend?! We just met and already you're cheating on me! I don't know whether or not to break up with you or be astounded at how wild you are. We can share, I guess.

When she says that she doesn't know what to call him.

Well, don't call him...at least not until after dinner. You hungry? Let's go get some food.

When she almost dropped her phone:

Bonding: Yeah, I get real clumsy like that when I meet somebody I'm really into. I'm actually surprised i haven't tripped or fallen down the stairs yet.

Cocky: I have that effect on lots of women. So long as you promise not to fumble your wine glass, let's go get a "welcome to the neighborhood" drink and watch everyone else and judge them.

People, especially women, respond to one thing and one thing only; how you make them feel. If you make them feel connected, inspired, happy, and adventurous, not only does everything else fall into place, but it makes others seek you out. Even if the aforementioned boyfriend is real, and he is because you've seen him, the next time he makes her feel anything, guess who she'd be comparing that against?

Hello Gladen haha, well if you see it like that virtually anything can come across as an "opportunity", which is actually true, the fact that this lady is in the presence of Zeroman himself is an opportunity to get to know her and to seduce her.

It's a nice reframing game you're doing there, you're basically transmitting you're cool with the situation and it doesn't bother you and you reframe it in a playful way. Sure, that could work, it's a classic actually.

It's the same when a girl randomly tells you "It's just a friendly meeting, we won't be dating" when you didn't really imply anything else you could just say "Oh, I didn't know you're even considering something like that..you're going too fast, we just met, I'm not even sure I wanna date you".

Wouldn't really call that an invitation though. Rather an obstacle which you get points for smoothly taking down.

I don't see how getting "I have a boyfriend", as something that would give you the slightest advantage here, which is I guess what the debate is about. I still believe, if a girl for ex loves two guys at the same time, she would not talk to the other guy about the other one.

So I still stand by saying it's not really an invitation from her side, unless you are viewing it as a challenge accepted kind of invitation, then by all means haha

Favorite product: Bad Wolf
My products: AV, Wolf, ETFZ, Unresistable, Casanova,NA, TL, BW,PA
Testers: Voodoo, Evolve, Taboo, Xist , Ascend, Vibe
01-10-2022 4:49 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

01-10-2022 5:43 PM

(01-10-2022 4:49 PM)TracerX Wrote:  I don't see how getting "I have a boyfriend", as something that would give you the slightest advantage here, which is I guess what the debate is about.
So I still stand by saying it's not really an invitation from her side, unless you are viewing it as a challenge accepted kind of invitation, then by all means haha

And this is more than likely irreducible.

01-10-2022 5:43 PM

Primross
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

01-10-2022 9:23 PM

Big part of game is unless you have seduced and slept with about 50-75 women you are not qualified enough to read if she is attracted or not. Biggest mistake a rookie can make is to project their own attraction onto a woman happens all the time
01-10-2022 9:23 PM
zeroman
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

01-13-2022 3:44 AM

Thanks for that guys.

I have another situation that happened today. So here goes...
I went for an unofficial interview. I applied IMPI Red.

As soon as i had arrived the female met me at the door around 45years i would say. We began talking and getting to know each other. She mentioned numerous times that i look very young like just out of college. I know i look my age so maybe IMPI gave her a young vibe.

She then had a customer come in and then i could over hear the conversation and she mentioned that she is happily divorced.

She then returned to me and said she is looking to hire someone yooung because we are more vibrant and have more energy and then she added oh and we can flirt with you'll as well. I didnt know how to respond because i assumed it was just work related.

She also mentioned in the conversation that all the other femal managers are older than her and she is the youngest. Why mention these details in a work related conversation ?

So guys what you make of this situation?
Feel free to ask more question so i can give more details to make the situation clear to interpret.

Thank You.
01-13-2022 3:44 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

01-13-2022 12:03 PM

It sounds to me like it means a couple of things. First off, she was telling you that you meet the non-professional, non-verbal requirements of a good candidate for the job. Secondly, you were being forewarned that the women like to flirt, so you would be the target of off-color comments, innuendo, and general verbal banter meant in fun, more than likely not going anywhere, with you being viewed as both a person and a sexual object.

Older ladies tend to not have the stigma about sexuality being offensive and are more of the mind of "if men can ogle us, we can sling it right back at them" mentality. It's commendable and true equality without pretending to be something we're not.

If this is the first time something like this has happened to you, congratulations on beholding the power of pheromones.

01-13-2022 12:03 PM
TracerX
The Modern Day Casanova

Rep Post

01-13-2022 3:31 PM

I agree with Gladen's analysis on this one. Definitely you've sparked some interest there, you might've entered the cougars' den.Big boss

Favorite product: Bad Wolf
My products: AV, Wolf, ETFZ, Unresistable, Casanova,NA, TL, BW,PA
Testers: Voodoo, Evolve, Taboo, Xist , Ascend, Vibe
01-13-2022 3:31 PM
zeroman
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

01-21-2022 3:49 AM

Thanks guys.

I post here because i cant create new topics and threads.

I had a married lady chat to me for some time now. There is some kind of attraction there. She chats to me when her hubby is not around.

She also mentioned to me that when she does talk to me the only person she thinks of is my child..now what does she mean by that?
(This post was last modified: 01-21-2022 3:50 AM by zeroman.)
01-21-2022 3:49 AM

Share This Thread