Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
DOMINATE her!
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: DOMINATE her!
09-05-2018 10:12 AM

(09-05-2018 4:01 AM)purpleblood Wrote:  Nice topic.. I find BW And AV both good to give a Dominant image. I dominated a girl once with AV. Made her my slave. 28 y.o Asian.

Good point. I have noticed that women of Asian descent, much more so those that grew up in a traditional Asian cultured household, tend to be much more submissive. My belief is that it is more cultural than an ingrained genetic disposition, but why it is doesn't matter so much as the fact that it simply is.

My first fiance was 1/2 korean and the rest was a Spanish, Irish mix. Hard drinking, hot blooded, fire cracker with an outlandish submissive side. May she rest in peace.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
09-05-2018 10:12 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MacCauley
Serious Poster

Rep Post

09-05-2018 11:34 AM

(09-05-2018 10:12 AM)Gladen Wrote:  My belief is that it is more cultural than an ingrained genetic disposition, but why it is doesn't matter so much as the fact that it simply is.

I believe culture is strongly influenced by genes. I've traveled the world and if you compare the top 2% of men based on region I noticed the top dominant men in regions such as Scandinavia and Eastern Europe were significantly more dominant than the top men in other parts of the world. That's the extreme end of the spectrum though. But take Iceland as an example. 330 000 people and they're very competitive in world sports. Iceland has the most strongman world champions. One could argue that's because it's very popular and they take it very seriously there, but I think it's the outlaw viking genes influencing that part of culture. It's the same in Jamaica. Sprinting is a big deal over there. 3 million people aren't many if you compare with the US who are more or less equal in that sport. Ethiopia has the best long distance runners. It's all about the genes. A katana is lightweight and very effective weapon. Much easier to kill someone with than a viking sword or a medival battle axe. Asians have on average the highest IQ. Hence advanced technology and high-tech society.

I'd argue that asian men are also more submissive, not just the women. The average height for women in most Northern European is 167cm.The average height for men in most asian countries is 165cm. It's a biological fact that women prefer dating or fucking men taller than themselves. I find it hard to believe women easily submit to men who are shorter. In Hong Kong action movies there's always an asian cop who's the alpha tough guy and within that region it's always belivable. I'm yet to see this in a western movie. The alphas are always white or black, usually tall and good looking. There are exceptions like Pacino, but he's extremely rare and charismatic. It's the same when portraying domineering women. They're always tall or fat white or black women. It mirrors real life. At least for the most part. Asian women who grew up in my region are more submissive than natives. Asian men who grew up in my region are less alpha than natives. It doesn't mean there are no tall and alpha asian men out there. Of course there are. But they're a very small minority. Asian language, tonality and body language is much less dominant compared to Russians. It's derived from there genes. The only interracial relationships I see in my environment are white guys with asian, hispanic and the rare liberated arabic women. Immigrant males who gets white women are other Europeans or tall and strong black guys from certain African nations like Gambia and Zambia because their genes are physically superior to Somalis for example. On the rare occasion I see a good looking arabic man with a white girl. If a tall and handsome man from places like Italy or Brazil enters the picture a ton of girls want him because he's exotic and has interesting genes. One of my friends who's mixed race hispanic/black/native american tall and good looking gets an insane amount of interest. It's all about the selfish gene.

Back to the main topic; AV is hands down the most dominant mix I've used.
(This post was last modified: 09-05-2018 11:40 AM by MacCauley.)
09-05-2018 11:34 AM

Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

09-05-2018 12:04 PM

(09-05-2018 11:34 AM)MacCauley Wrote:  I believe culture is strongly influenced by genes.

I both agree and disagree with you on this. I opine that not only does culture have a huge influence on how people turn out, but that culture is the formative unit in how we think, act, and feel.

Genetics define us physically, and on mental aptitude (the jury is still out on that one). Of course the two together make us a full and complete person and the one always helps to shape the other, so they probably go hand in hand to some extent.

(09-05-2018 11:34 AM)MacCauley Wrote:  Back to the main topic; AV is hands down the most dominant mix I've used.

I have limited experience with pheromones, but have AV on stock and it is most definitely a rough around the edges Alpha Beast. One of these days I'll try BW, but for now AV is for when I want to enhance my alpha tendencies with in your face screaming "YOU ARE UNDER MY CONTROL AND YOU LOVE IT" alpha tendencies. My wife eats that up and she is, as I mentioned, a collar wearing submissive.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
(This post was last modified: 09-05-2018 12:05 PM by Gladen.)
09-05-2018 12:04 PM
MMM

Rep Post

09-05-2018 2:51 PM

I love where this post has gone!

Thanks, EVERYBODY! Superstition

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
09-05-2018 2:51 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

09-05-2018 3:40 PM

(09-05-2018 2:51 PM)MMM Wrote:  I love where this post has gone!

We aim to please!

Yes, we did indeed drift a little off the dominant mixture mixes and waxed towards the philosophy of what makes one dominant or submissive and is that a purely personal (environmental) thing or is it based in our genetic makeup.

But at least we returned to the topic at hand. That's once in a row! When I was new here (still am, I know) I was amazed at how the threads all drifted off topic into something entirely unrelated. It made doing the research before asking a question quite daunting

(This post was last modified: 09-05-2018 3:40 PM by Gladen.)
09-05-2018 3:40 PM
MacCauley
Serious Poster

Rep Post

09-05-2018 5:30 PM

(09-05-2018 3:40 PM)Gladen Wrote:  We aim to please!

And we never disappoint.

I've been guilty of derailing many threads. Sometimes I can't help myself. When someone asks a question like "what's the best product to dominate women" my mind tends to go in several directions at once.

If a Hulk Hogan look-a-like has a date lined up with a cute and tender 18 year old asian girl and bathes in AV... well, I guess it COULD work.

If a clone of Napoleon Dynamite (and there are plenty) has heard a rumor that his pot-smoking, foul-mouthed rebel chick neighbor is a freak and he musters up the courage to ring the doorbell and engage her like an asshole I don't think a whole bottle of AV is enough.

It depends on the wearer. It depends on how you define dominant. I'm sure there's many versions of dominant. Is licking a girls asshole while she's on all fours a dominant or submissive trait? That's the million dollar question. My idea of a good time is BW at 10 drops or so, maybe adding cops. Nothing too freaky, mind you. I still maintain that AV is more dominant. BW is more like lust or desire on steroids. I'm sure you'll enjoy that product, Gladen.
(This post was last modified: 09-05-2018 5:31 PM by MacCauley.)
09-05-2018 5:30 PM

MMM

Rep Post

09-05-2018 6:39 PM

(09-05-2018 5:30 PM)MacCauley Wrote:  Is licking a girls asshole while she's on all fours a dominant or submissive trait?

To me, if she's telling you to do it, she's dominant. If you're just doing it to please her or you like doing it, it doesn't count. Nana

I don't care about derailing. When I typed I like where this is going, I meant the sharing. Always the sharing. There's always something to learn, or get a different view. Training1

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 09-05-2018 6:39 PM by MMM.)
09-05-2018 6:39 PM
MacCauley
Serious Poster

Rep Post

09-05-2018 7:25 PM

(09-05-2018 6:39 PM)MMM Wrote:  To me, if she's telling you to do it, she's dominant. If you're just doing it to please her or you like doing it, it doesn't count. Nana

Wrong! You must put on 2.75 sprays Realm Intense, 1,35 sprays Hunted, 2 globs of A314 royale on your nutsack for proper diffusion, 7 dabs of Raw Chemistry under your nose for extreme self effects plus a dash of tabasco for heat generation and you'll be dominant REGARDLESS.

Or what if licking her asshole while she's in position is the ultimate prequel as if saying "that's right, I'm about to stick it in and you'll love it" in the sleaziest way possible. Maybe I'm a freak after all.

That's good to hear. I've always appreciated the fact that I could pretty much post and derail whatever without anybody trying to silence me.
(This post was last modified: 09-05-2018 7:26 PM by MacCauley.)
09-05-2018 7:25 PM
MMM

Rep Post

09-05-2018 10:14 PM

(09-05-2018 7:25 PM)MacCauley Wrote:  Wrong! You must put on 2.75 sprays Realm Intense, 1,35 sprays Hunted, 2 globs of A314 royale on your nutsack for proper diffusion, 7 dabs of Raw Chemistry under your nose for extreme self effects plus a dash of tabasco for heat generation and you'll be dominant REGARDLESS.

Or what if licking her asshole while she's in position is the ultimate prequel as if saying "that's right, I'm about to stick it in and you'll love it" in the sleaziest way possible. Maybe I'm a freak after all.

That's good to hear. I've always appreciated the fact that I could pretty much post and derail whatever without anybody trying to silence me.

I think you're just a HAPPY PEANUT BUTTER EATER, Mac! Drinks

09-05-2018 10:14 PM
MacCauley
Serious Poster

Rep Post

09-06-2018 6:20 AM

Like this?

09-06-2018 6:20 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Jacked & dominate 24 year old male -- Show me the money johnsonhunglonger 24 6,029 04-20-2015 7:43 AM
Last Post: mark-in-dallas