Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 1 Average
Jacked & dominate 24 year old male -- Show me the money
johnsonhunglonger
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Jacked & dominate 24 year old male -- Show me the money
04-17-2015 10:53 PM

Looking for a pheromone that will suit my personality and lifestyle

I'm a 24 year old guy attending college (late starter), I go to a prestigious private catholic school filled to the brim with hot ass.

I'm a "jacked" dude, not buff, not shredded, JACKED... no jokes (Bench 315 for reps at 175lbs) smaller bone structure relative to my muscle mass, I have a V-taper and thick broad shoulders and neck and very big arms (20"). Facially, I have protruding brow, good 5 o'clock shadow most of the time, nice smile but deep set eyes and have started to lose a good portion of my hair (I keep it short, or usually wear a ball cap).

I would say that I come across as VERY intimidating. I have groups of guys move aside for me, the biggest football players giving me head nods in the gym... this may be due to my age, as they perceive me as being either a coach or a senior, but I do have a look that I think evokes fear/respect in men.

When it comes to the ladies, unless I smile, they usually will look at me and then look away.. or if they are in groups, they will STARE... but I do get daring ones who will stare when out of my purview or athletics chicks who will look right at me, almost through me (haha as if they're challenging me, bitches)... it really depends on if I smile or not too... if I smile, then all of a sudden it seems like ladies want to get to know me, they will reciprocate smiles and will laugh when I make stupid comments while passing them on campus... "don't trip" when they're texting... very laconic type stuff.

Anyways, I'm looking for a pheromone that will best suit me... I am wondering if I should increase my intimidation to the point that I literally have the younger girls complying with what I want out of fear.... or if I should optimize my friendliness... I think playing into my dominance would be my best bet as it will make girls submissive as I am a very demanding kind of guy in between my jokes... I break very well, and am able to close game well, but I don't think my dominance brings girls to their knees and makes them want to sleep with me as much as I think I can make it... I think enhancing my friendliness and sociability would be a mistake as that is not a natural fit for me... on the other hand, maybe it would balance me out... but then again, dealing with all of these assumptions, I'm wondering if making myself seem social would "pussify" me... and make again, come across as unnatural...I don't want chicks to think that I'm a walking contradiction (has dominate phenotype but pussy genotype, just seems odd) IDK.... HELP

Thanks,
Joe
(This post was last modified: 04-17-2015 11:00 PM by johnsonhunglonger.)
04-17-2015 10:53 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

RE: Jacked & dominate 24 year old male -- Show me the money
04-17-2015 11:00 PM

Welcome to the forum!

Like you, I come across as intimidating as well, due to the way I look as well as the way I'm built.

For people like us, a good place to start would be a good social. Aura of Amity from Pheromone Treasures is perfect to this end.

Should you need to come across as assertive while wearing a social, you'd be able to do that naturally.

A well-balanced sexual mone also goes a long way as far as meeting new women is concerned. The Hookup, also from PTres.

Finally, you'd wanna create more comfort and imprint yourself into the mind(s) of woma(e)n you may be dating. Grail of Affection, also from PTres.

This should get you nicely started.

ME = Awesome
ME(Mones) = Awesome(Quicker)
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Desi, Auraental, AT, CPT, THU, EFZ, GOA, AOA, TS*, Z69*
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
PheromoneDiskont.com(closed)
AM
Love Scent
A314,Chikara, scented SOE, old NPA, W.A.G.G-N (all '09 - '10 vintage)
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
used up & will re-purchase
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
04-17-2015 11:00 PM
johnsonhunglonger
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

04-17-2015 11:07 PM

(04-17-2015 11:00 PM)kimosabe Wrote:  Welcome to the forum!

Like you, I come across as intimidating as well, due to the way I look as well as the way I'm built.

For people like us, a good place to start would be a good social. Aura of Amity from Pheromone Treasures is perfect to this end.

Should you need to come across as assertive while wearing a social, you'd be able to do that naturally.

A well-balanced sexual mone also goes a long way as far as meeting new women is concerned. The Hookup, also from PTres.

Finally, you'd wanna create more comfort and imprint yourself into the mind(s) of woma(e)n you may be dating. Grail of Affection, also from PTres.

This should get you nicely started.

Appreciated ;)
What's with the PTres obsession though....
04-17-2015 11:07 PM
johnsonhunglonger
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

04-17-2015 11:24 PM

(04-17-2015 10:53 PM)johnsonhunglonger Wrote:  Looking for a pheromone that will suit my personality and lifestyle

I'm a 24 year old guy attending college (late starter), I go to a prestigious private catholic school filled to the brim with hot ass.

I'm a "jacked" dude, not buff, not shredded, JACKED... no jokes (Bench 315 for reps at 175lbs) smaller bone structure relative to my muscle mass, I have a V-taper and thick broad shoulders and neck and very big arms (20"). Facially, I have protruding brow, good 5 o'clock shadow most of the time, nice smile but deep set eyes and have started to lose a good portion of my hair (I keep it short, or usually wear a ball cap).

I would say that I come across as VERY intimidating. I have groups of guys move aside for me, the biggest football players giving me head nods in the gym... this may be due to my age, as they perceive me as being either a coach or a senior, but I do have a look that I think evokes fear/respect in men.

When it comes to the ladies, unless I smile, they usually will look at me and then look away.. or if they are in groups, they will STARE... but I do get daring ones who will stare when out of my purview or athletics chicks who will look right at me, almost through me (haha as if they're challenging me, bitches)... it really depends on if I smile or not too... if I smile, then all of a sudden it seems like ladies want to get to know me, they will reciprocate smiles and will laugh when I make stupid comments while passing them on campus... "don't trip" when they're texting... very laconic type stuff.

Anyways, I'm looking for a pheromone that will best suit me... I am wondering if I should increase my intimidation to the point that I literally have the younger girls complying with what I want out of fear.... or if I should optimize my friendliness... I think playing into my dominance would be my best bet as it will make girls submissive as I am a very demanding kind of guy in between my jokes... I break very well, and am able to close game well, but I don't think my dominance brings girls to their knees and makes them want to sleep with me as much as I think I can make it... I think enhancing my friendliness and sociability would be a mistake as that is not a natural fit for me... on the other hand, maybe it would balance me out... but then again, dealing with all of these assumptions, I'm wondering if making myself seem social would "pussify" me... and make again, come across as unnatural...I don't want chicks to think that I'm a walking contradiction (has dominate phenotype but pussy genotype, just seems odd) IDK.... HELP

Thanks,
Joe

EDIT: I said "have younger girls comply out of fear", but what I actually meant was that I'd like them to comply out of submitting to an alpha male.
04-17-2015 11:24 PM
greengrenade
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

04-17-2015 11:52 PM

Hey nice to meet you, Jacked

I'm obsessed with LAL.
I'd suggest trying out Wolf first. Best mone if you are new to pheromone world.

Once you get a full feel on Wolf, try DP solo(1 to 2 drops max). In time, you can try Wolf and DP combo. I believe thats the best thing to fit you.

Feel free to ask questions

Cheers!

Wolf= Lightweight Alpha
NA= Middleweight Alpha
Bad Wolf= Heavyweight Alpha
(This post was last modified: 04-17-2015 11:54 PM by greengrenade.)
04-17-2015 11:52 PM

johnsonhunglonger
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

04-17-2015 11:56 PM

(04-17-2015 11:52 PM)greengrenade Wrote:  Hey nice to meet you, Jacked

I'm obsessed with LAL.
I'd suggest trying out Wolf first. Best mone if you are new to pheromone world.

Once you get a full feel on Wolf, try DP solo(1 to 2 drops max). In time, you can try Wolf and DP combo. I believe thats the best thing to fit you.

Feel free to ask questions

Cheers!

Thanks for the help... but not sure what newness has to do with what mones best fit my situation here.... I just want results.

I'll still check out your suggestions, thanks again.
kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Rep Post

(04-17-2015 11:07 PM)johnsonhunglonger Wrote:  Appreciated ;)
What's with the PTres obsession though....

1. Save on shipping 3 products from 1 company vs. 3 from 2-3 different companies.
2. PTres products have been consistent hitters for me.

ME = Awesome
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
AM
Love Scent
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
johnsonhunglonger
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

04-17-2015 11:59 PM

(04-17-2015 11:56 PM)kimosabe Wrote:  1. Save on shipping 3 products from 1 company vs. 3 from 2-3 different companies.
2. PTres products have been consistent hitters for me.

If you have time, feel free to explain why core wouldn't work well for me solo? Thanks Kimo
04-17-2015 11:59 PM
kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Rep Post

04-18-2015 12:05 AM

I never said Core wouldn't work well for you solo.

ME = Awesome
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
AM
Love Scent
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
04-18-2015 12:05 AM
johnsonhunglonger
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

04-18-2015 12:09 AM

(04-18-2015 12:05 AM)kimosabe Wrote:  I never said Core wouldn't work well for you solo.

It was a general question.... feel free to explain why it would or wouldn't work for my circumstances, thanks.
04-18-2015 12:09 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Important DOMINATE her! MMM 26 7,247 09-13-2018 8:05 AM
Last Post: kevinwha
  23 year old wants to attract 16-24 year old girls, wich pheromones are good for this? dan90 23 15,173 06-04-2013 12:22 PM
Last Post: shakes