Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
DHEA
jvkohl
Expert

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 33
Thanks received:
376 thanks in 157 posts

RE: DHEA
09-27-2010 8:35 PM

While gonadal hormone metabolism is probably most important for communication of neuroendocrine status, adrenal hormones metabolism is probably most important for communication of neuroimmune status. We touched on the linkage in a 1996 Hormones and behavior paper.

When I looked for the URL just now, I noticed a 2009 article that seems to echo our thoughts.

Perhaps only the intuitive folks like Tisha can appreciate how much information is conveyed by pheromones, but others are learning that there's much more to it than what most of us have been told.

James V. Kohl

(09-27-2010 7:01 PM)Tisha Wrote:  Do you believe that pheromones in humans are only used to communicate something about us on a sexual gender level ? I used to think that but not anymore. Its my opinion they signal much more then anyone ever realized or studied just yet. DHEA dosn't seem to signal on that level when I use it but it does seem to communicate information to others. I do understand what your saying about hormone metabolism being a better indicator though. It makes sense.

Tisha
09-27-2010 8:35 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread