Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
DESI
dsouza

Sex: Male

Rep Post

DESI
04-09-2015 2:47 PM

Upon my latest order of Latina John was nice enough to throw in a small sample of DESI.

I won't be able to test it immediately, especially in a sexually escalating context.. However, within 1 month my regular masseuse will be co joined by the owner of the massage parlour. A 40 y.o desi woman who I flirt with and have a bond with but never tried to score with.

During the private massage with her I'll wear DESI and try to escalate.. the thing is I don't know if desi Is more social than sexual... Is it as sexual as New Pheromone Additive.. Will it make her horny and fast?

For sure this is the second time she massaged me.. The first time after the massage I said "its your turned and massaged her shoulders and neck for 5 min".. I'm slowly getting her acclimated to my touch.

Next time i'm in there with her I'll massage her again, and then escalate to kissing her neck and lips and maybe boob massaging her if she lets things proceed that far. We're in a room but the office has many others and we can't get too loud in there.. But other place for us to fool around is in my car in the parking lot. I do have a nice tint on it Smile

Anyways a DESI report should follow.. I just hope this desi is quite sexual and social and not too tame.

dsouza

04-09-2015 2:47 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

RE: DESI
04-09-2015 9:52 PM

Desi IS sexual, not just social.

ME = Awesome
ME(Mones) = Awesome(Quicker)
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Desi, Auraental, AT, CPT, THU, EFZ, GOA, AOA, TS*, Z69*
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
PheromoneDiskont.com(closed)
AM
Love Scent
A314,Chikara, scented SOE, old NPA, W.A.G.G-N (all '09 - '10 vintage)
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
used up & will re-purchase
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
04-09-2015 9:52 PM
2000GT
Formerly Photogeek

Rep Post

10-06-2015 11:44 AM

Sorry for the bump but I've noticed this product hasn't had much testing. I'm thinking of pulling the trigger on this. Anyone else had any experiences with it?

PXS: xs99, pse, impact, oddessy, connections, Impact, Ascend, Dominant Ascend
LAL: Bad Wolf, Wolf, Voodoo
10-06-2015 11:44 AM
kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Rep Post

10-06-2015 7:10 PM

My experiences are detailed in this thread(click.)

Interestingly, Desi + GOA hits Chinese chicks pretty good.

ME = Awesome
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
AM
Love Scent
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
10-06-2015 7:10 PM
2000GT
Formerly Photogeek

Rep Post

10-07-2015 7:29 AM

Thanks Kimo. So far, I've read good things about bonadzz's mixes. I'm willing to give this a go. Been addicted to East Indian women for years but they rarely date outside of their own ethnicity (at least over here). Quite frustrating to say the least. I've noticed a few have had good results with Ascend. Now, keep in mind, I'm a caucasian, but I'm curious, have you tried Ascend (with Cops) with East Indian women?

10-07-2015 7:29 AM

kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Rep Post

10-07-2015 7:45 AM

Unfortunately no, I have not tried any PXS products.

If the woman you're after is more conservative, I'd suggest not using cops. It could portray you in a negative light, and you know how attached to Bollywood the Indian community generally is. If she is the quieter type, go ahead and run Desi in combo with a good social like AOA or S.O.E.

On the other hand, if she is westernized and outgoing, cops away!

Oh and one more thing - do NOT combo with GOA unless you're playing for keeps(full-blown Indian marriage with priests, swings, incense, fire and colourful riceballs.) Most Indian women usually play for keeps and you'll have your hands full even without GOA thrown into the mix.

ME = Awesome
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
AM
Love Scent
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
(This post was last modified: 10-07-2015 7:48 AM by kimosabe.)
10-07-2015 7:45 AM
2000GT
Formerly Photogeek

Rep Post

10-07-2015 8:25 AM

Dude, thanks for the info, seriously! Reps for thisSmile

Yea, I've had plenty of interactions with East Indian women and have a huge love of the culture (and the women!) and I'm not fussed with playing for keeps, if I find the right gal. East Indian women are my kryptonite Man in love There's one girl I've run into, from Eastern India (don't recall which state but she was from the eastern seaboard), spent quite a few years in the US and is definitely a strong person. Right now, I've exposed her to Ascend with cops (two drops) and have noticed an increase in respect from her, so I think I'm safe with that but I've found A4NA and Exotica not to be effective with East Indian women (great with Asians, though).

10-07-2015 8:25 AM
2000GT
Formerly Photogeek

Rep Post

10-09-2015 1:00 PM

Just bought it! Had a good chat with John about his experiences in developing it (very knowledgeable and professional, I might add), so I'm very interested to see what this can do. Will definitely report on this next week Smile

10-09-2015 1:00 PM
kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Rep Post

10-09-2015 5:57 PM

Looking forward to 'em Desi reports! Good

ME = Awesome
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
AM
Love Scent
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
10-09-2015 5:57 PM
2000GT
Formerly Photogeek

Rep Post

10-16-2015 8:02 AM

Here's my first report, I hate to say it, but the first report is inconclusive and the second one did not go well at all.

Got my order on Tuesday and thanks to John for the sample of Treasureful Shine. Just some quick summary points on what I've seen with the key points:

Scent: Aqua Di Gio. Very close to the actual scent, very nice.

Longevity: very, very, very low. I've never worn Aqua Di Gio, but I suspect the scent doesn't work with my body chem. It didn't last long and I ended up using a cover to aid in projection.

Silage: very subtle. Didn't project much, again, could be body chem with this type of scent. Musks tend to work better for me. Have had similar issues with Creed's Himalaya. An awesome scent but it only lasts about an hour and a half to two hours MAX on my skin.

Self effects: haven't seen much with it.

Effects on others: See report below.

Day one: three drops, either side of the neck, one drop at the throat. No cover.

No self effects, ended up going to a group critique meeting with some fellow photographers. No East Indians but I was curious to see if there were any effects. Mixed group, mostly Caucasian, one Hispanic male, three women, all in their 40's or older. No noticeable impact on any of them. Men were friendly though I was being friendly as well, so their response to my personality isn't much different from baseline results without Pheromones (I'm generally a pretty sociable person so making friends isn't hard). Again, wasn't going in with any expectations since there weren't any EI women or men but I did notice that most people in my immediate area around me were not very chatty, might have been their personality types (artists can sometimes be introverted and not very talkative).

Day two: Three drops, same app points. One spray of TS, Creed GIT as a cover.

Location: Volleyball (social group). FYI, some information has been changed since I suspect some of my friends involved may be on this site.

Put this mix on before going out, there's a diverse group of ethnicities in this group, including a few East Indians, men and women. Been with this group for a few years, so very well established with the social circle. Again, no self effects from Desi, noticed an increase in concentration with TS, which helped me play a few games more than I normally would. Older friends (male, female, Asian, Caucasian, etc) all responded as normal, friendly, outgoing, joking, etc. Two EI women I know were oddly less sociable with me, in fact, I got the cold shoulder from one of them for most of the evening. One in particular is mid twenties, very strong personality, almost to the point of being overly bossy, she likes to order people around. She's realized early on that she can't do that with me as I don't tolerate people trying to boss me around (habit with my job). At one point, I'm taking a break off to the side of the gym. She comes over and is talking with a few other people, one of them said they weren't going to the bar with us afterwards, she proceeds to jokingly say "oh no, you're going, I'll drag you myself." Typical response from her. She then sees that I'm sitting near her water bottle and in a similar tone asks me to pass her the bottle, arm stuck out as if expecting me to comply. I grab the bottle, purposefully hold it away from her and ask her for the magic word. She looks surprised a for a split second and then says with a smile, "please? I did ask "can I have the bottle?"" She was a bit more sociable with me but nothing out of ordinary from her normal baseline.

Now here's where things go awry. I normally wear Ascend during and afterwards (shower before leaving) and usually have very good results. Folks are willing to follow me, hear my thoughts, be open and friendly but attentive. This time around, it almost seemed as if I was there, but not there. We went to the bar afterwards, minus our group, it was dead but it was still a loud group. Normally, I dominate the social settings but this time around, I was more or less ignored, had to fight to be heard or noticed, got plenty of shit testing from the EI women (wasn't an issue but normally they don't try that with me), but that's all I got from them. The rest of the time, I was pretty much ignored completely. Might also be due to the fact that I don't have an advanced degree, but when wearing Ascend or another alpha mix, I'm usually given more attention from them. One EI man that I've known for a long time, he's usually pretty open with me but his body posture was closed off and rarely if ever made any eye contact or acknowledged me. It was odd but it felt like I had dropped off everyone's radar. Another EI man and I got along well enough. African Americans and I get along quite nicely, so didn't see any changes in behavior from my friends in that group. Afterwards, I ended up chatting with a couple of people including one of the EI women. She seemed a bit more relaxed, less pushy, less loud around me, though I'm not sure if Desi was at play here, because we were outside and it was very cold.

Overall, wasn't impressed with the results I had. Now, Since I haven't used this before, I'm curious to see what Kimo and John have to say about these results. Could it have been a fluke? I can say that I don't like being ignored and in this situation, I may have to keep with Ascend unless I want to be ignored again. Any ideas or thoughts on what might have happened and how to tweak?

(This post was last modified: 10-16-2015 8:05 AM by 2000GT.)
10-16-2015 8:02 AM

Share This Thread